Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

Mae

sarNie Adult
I'm starting to distance myself from the show little by little as well... I can't see anyone but Arnav with Khushi! I wish they would just end the show with Arnav and Khushi, but I guess it's asking too much from them. The thought of Arnav being replaced saddens me so much...

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 17th November 2011

Arnav misses his mother
Episode : 122 (Credit to StarPlus webpage)

Arnav is angry with Khushi's childish behaviour but is unable to scold her as they had decided not to talk to each other. Shyam urges Buaji to get him and Khushi married soon. Anjali and Arnav miss their mother as they remember their childhood memories. Khushi sees them emotional. Akash surprises Payal by decorating a place for her with flowers and candles. Akash wishes to propose to Payal but hesitates. Arnav misses his mother and looks at the sky thinking after death, his mother would have turned into a star. Arnav wonders if his mother is happy to see him like this. Khushi grows concerned for Arnav. Akash finally proposes to Payal.

hehehe...the first scene Khushi has taunting smile thinking that Arnav can't tell her off! She's so naughty trying to irritate him all the time! Beautiful scene...Arshi's first heart to heart conversation! He initiated and Khushi tried to console him!
http://youtu.be/UVO9YU7owBw
cr IramNasir86

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ You are welcome na ja! We'll always have fond memories of Arshi no matter what! I just live in the past with them! hehehe I'm on Youtube again!

Here a new vm by coldyfriend1
Pretty awesome...a reminder how completely beautiful and unforgettable this love story is!!

WOW... ASR is a vampire...

I'm so drooling here! :drools:
cr as tagged

cecilia

Staff member
i miss the serious KHUSHI .. she was so logic then ...
thanks na, Kath for the video .. the twilight one is so funny and good.

Reactions: Iya

rehann

sarNie Adult
i miss the serious KHUSHI .. she was so logic then ...
thanks na, Kath for the video .. the twilight one is so funny and good.
yes i miss the old Khushi too... even she quite funny but she doing thing with manner n logic...
not clumsy n make her into a laughing stock... so frustrated to see Khushi like that!!
but i believe something happen with the reasons... are they try to show us something??
they will give us a matured one... so they giving us to the max of the odd n funny one...

seems like in upcoming ep... Asr will give her a surprise... maybe some office/company present...
i hope she will not enter that MRS INDIA competition that will make her more odd...

i'm so anxious about new upcoming track... i'm afraid to complaining about this antics, odds and funny Khushi...
cause maybe this is the last time for us to see that before a heartbreaking track...
n last time before we will lose this Khushi forever...

i got a really bad feeling...

rehann

sarNie Adult
anyone watch the ep yet??
at first i dislike the track but then it something that we really need if we want a mature Khushi...
she have to come out from her 'fine' world... she have to know all human are not the same...
as example that all contestant.. some speak rude u know they are bad... but someone like Amrita...
who speak nice but have something under her sleeve... Khushi need to learn how to diff all this... (actually she should had learn this on sheetal track)
she need all those experience to face the world... cause they always people who had bad attention towards us...
i got feeling that Amrita n Khushi will step up togther for the next level... it excited to see how Khushi manage to face all this challange...
n also that 'double' face Amrita...

come on... Arnav give her... her own fashion show team/department... how she will manage if she don't have any experience??
i'm happy they make it logic by creating this tracks... she will learn about fashion/trend/human etc etc through this contest...

this track look it will take time to finish... n there no chance for Barun to leave now~
i'm happy for that too...

cecilia

Staff member
I read the WU -- it sounds silly .. i don't think i'll watch it .. i can't stand seeing khushi making a fool out of herself .. i understand this is her only way to test and prove herself but i think there are better ways to do this than to sign up for something that she's still an immature in it. Also, i just thought it was weird how she can't wear heel but when she was force to model for ASR in the beginning of the series, she was able to do it - walk well on it. i will tune in again once all this is settle .. .it's so hard for me watch IPKKND ... and it's the honest truth .. all these characters got butchered so bad .. so bad that i don't want to watch it anymore :(

Ah, i hope that if the mrs.india pageant thing continues .. that the CV would do a good job at this to not make the pageant a laughing stock like how they butchered the doctor and their roles in here. So far, the only public figures i've seen that has a little bit of justification on their part are the police officers. Sure hope they won't make this whole pageant turn out ridiculous (even the WORLD COOK competition with Sandy and Suraj are okay -- not world top (even though it is suppose to be)) .. my point is .. don't make it look cheap like other 'abrupt' pageant.

Anyway, i would have thought she learn from Shyam and Shitall's mistake by now ... As of now,

I made this last night: What's a soul mate?

rehann

sarNie Adult
i don't know whether to recommend you all to watch the ep or not...
but guess what??? we got rabba vey tonight... their sizzling romance burn my screen again...
Love how Arnav approach Khushi... he totally change now...
of course he will not stop teasing her but he always handle her with care... giving she 'channe'.. so that he can get some 'reward'
Nanavv... u naughty boy!!!

they still do 'IT'... like before... (she should have pregnant by now...) hahaha LOL
n i can't see how that Viraf can come between Arshi...

i heard about the rumours that Viraf already start the shooting 2 days ago... n he will come as one of the judges/sponsors...
they even had shoot the promo for his entry...
maybe he will have a crush over Khushi but i can't see how that he can replace Arnav's place...
every breath of Khushi... she just thinking of Arnav... so how come??? what actually CV try to show us???

if without all the chaos n crazy statement that come out... i will just think that Viraf come as the third wheel... to spice up Arshi relation....
but now i don't know how to understand it...

after the ep... despite of some confirmation of Barun leaving the show... still got people who have positive thinking...
assume with the current trck that they already decided to end IPK with Arshi...
n also some who think all this rumours just a gimmick... they just try to take fans for ride!!

whatever it is i really hope Arshi will never apart~
here some hot pics from today ep... will stamp it to my heart that... this is Arshi that I always love...

poor 'channe'!!!
'is it ok now??' iss Saval ko kya naam doon?
Arnav sure know everything about Khushi... that her only problem is the light!!! hahahaaha :whaha: :whaha: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3:

cecilia

Staff member
REHANN, you got me blushing .. i will tune in just for this scene only lol thank you.

I'm so sad ... can't accept anything right now .. all these rumors are getting to me .. ASR BIPOLAR today again!!!

Credit: MANAL | INDIAFORUM

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for your awesome post, Rehann!!
OMGosh... I will have to go watch today's epi too then! Those pictures looks so hot! :spicy: I'm all for Arshi's hot romancing!! :pervie: :coverlaf:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 20th November 2011 ME

Arnav learns of Khushi’s engagement
Episode : 124 (Credit to StarPlus webpage)

Manorama exposes Nani and Lavanya's pretentious act in front of Khushi who is angry with them for fooling her. Khushi decides to leave. Anjali, Lavanya, Manorama and Anjali perform in order to pacify Khushi and stop her from leaving. Arnav is happy on seeing everyone singing and dancing. Khushi agrees to stay back for Nani, Anjali and Lavnya's sake until Lavanya's marriage. Shyam is furious at Khushi for misplacing the ring. Anjali learns that the ring they spotted belongs to Khushi. Anjali and Khushi look for the ring in the house as it gets misplaced by Anjali too. The ring is with Arnav who spots it with Lakshmi. Arnav refuses to return the ring to Khushi until she apologizes for bumping into him the same morning. Khushi refuses to apologize as she feels she was not at fault. When Buaji calls and taunts Khushi about the ring, Khushi is forced to apologize to Arnav to take the ring back. Khushi apologizes to Arnav. Arnav feels bad for making Khushi apologize. He returns her the ring. When Arnav sees Khushi struggling to wear the ring, he tries to help her out but Khushi takes her hand back and tells Arnav that she is now engaged. Arnav is shocked and heartbroken. Anjali is happy to learn of Khushi's engagement.

At 30:45, very emotional and intense scenes!! My heart ached for Arnav seeing him in pain and so heartbroken!
http://youtu.be/mToIU-9IThE
cr IramNasir86

rehann

sarNie Adult
today ep was so cute~ Arnav is the contest sponsor...
the way Khushi run from Arnav was really funny! being angry made Arnav look more hot!!
agree with Arnav... in this world no one else like Khushi... she a limited edition!! hahaha

Khushi ask Arnav to let her proceed with the contest... without telling anyone that she is Mrs Singh Raizada!!
n after big time... Arnav agree... with the words 'we will see... u can't make it!!'

now more excitement will coming up... look on the precap the first changes is definately on her clothes!!
n what make it more excited now... all Khushi's changes will happen in front of Arnav since he is the sponsor...
some cute teasing n hide seek love.... sure come in the ep...

i think to make Khushi not look so poor n pathetic here...
CVs have to... add on Khushi's one true friend... not a double face like that Amrita!!
how i'm really missed Lavanya... hope she here to help Khushi!!

here some of the ep's pics...
our hottie sponsor~
love how all Raizadas try to protect Khushi!!

i also will run like Khushi if someone come for me with that face! don't know why but it looks cute to me!!

cecilia

Staff member
it's more of a funny act than being scary ...
oh, how i miss ARSHI and their nok-jok.
I love how he challenged her again that she will not make it.
i guess in a way it makes sense why she did what she did ..
only thing was that she can't escape ASR's eyes.

I hope we'll get more RABBA VE moment .. a FB of their first encounter
and maybe we'll hear some love CONFESSION from ASR that he loves her since then.

Edited:
I went to watch BREAKING DAWN 2 and when the new version of '1000 YEARS' came on .. ARSHI started to play in my head .. i start tearing down - my sister thought i cried for BELLA/EDWARD but i actually cry for ARSHI b/c this song fits their story so so much! I'm so sad now .. going to watch old episode of ARSHI and tears again :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyfS44Yk2_0

rehann

sarNie Adult
before i had wish that CVs to add on one true friends for Khushi... look like that have be granted...
just like lavanya... another arrogant lady will be a great friend of Khushi...
yeah that Natasha... Khushi sure have charm to win over all arrogant people...
love how the track move on... at first quite annoyed at that Sam... but then he quite nice actually...
let see how Sam n Natasha will help Khushi on all the task!! n that Vikrant he sure had something for us!!

love how Arnav walk in... i laugh so much when Khushi pissed off... that 'What the'... sound cute...
really excited to see when all get to know Khushi is that Mighty ASR's wife!! hope nobody admitted to the hospital~

cecilia

Staff member
One thing that concerns me about the competition .. ppl will called it 'conflict of interest' b/c it is sponsor by ASR and judge by him as well .. In reality, it can't never happen ... i wish ASR will not part of this competition ... sucks if KHUSHI will win it :(

Posting this ... for us to drool :p

Credit: ASR's facebook

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
it's more of a funny act than being scary ...
oh, how i miss ARSHI and their nok-jok.
I love how he challenged her again that she will not make it.
i guess in a way it makes sense why she did what she did ..
only thing was that she can't escape ASR's eyes.

I hope we'll get more RABBA VE moment .. a FB of their first encounter
and maybe we'll hear some love CONFESSION from ASR that he loves her since then.

Edited:
I went to watch BREAKING DAWN 2 and when the new version of '1000 YEARS' came on .. ARSHI started to play in my head .. i start tearing down - my sister thought i cried for BELLA/EDWARD but i actually cry for ARSHI b/c this song fits their story so so much! I'm so sad now .. going to watch old episode of ARSHI and tears again :cry:

Thanks for sharing the new version! I love this song too and yeah reminds me of Arshi so much! :cry: We all think about Arshi 24/7! :lol:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the drools, Ceci! :coverlaf: Too bad we don't get to see ASR shirtless like this anymore! I wish to see him shirtless before he leaves! :wink:

Girls, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Enjoy spending time with them!