Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

rehann

sarNie Adult
Girls, in case you haven't heard it yet! Here is a clip of Barun Diwali Live Interview with Noreen Khan broadcasted 13th November 2012 on BBC ASIAN NETWORK!
cr TheRaha26
so it not finalized yet??? so as what he said...
he might go for good or maybe just leave for a break...
maybe just as what u wish Kath... Arshi will get apart for awhile...
a man come try to find affection from Khushi... but never get it...
then Arnav come back for Khushi n us...

if that what will happen i'm really glad!!

Barun look so unwell n exhausted... maybe he really need that break...
we just have to always support n keep demand for him to come back for the show...

BTW... we just have to look how the twist will look like...
will there are some hope for him to comeback in Khushi life?? if yes then Arnav just go for some good break!!!
will surely come back...

i mean how was the separation will look like...
he dead infront of Khushi eyes... (that means Arnav will never come back)
he got in an incident... go missing.. (that mean he will sure come back)

then just wait n watch... how the twist will look like!!!

rehann

sarNie Adult
Rumor is that Sanaya Irani has also quit IPKKND too.. Instead of sadness, I'm actually happy with this rumor.. Star Plus can finally end the tv show with a happy ending with both Barun and Sanaya gone...
i don't know about sanaya quit the show also but i heard that the show will end in dec with Sarun...
don't know i'm happy or sad for this news?
kind of rush.. that the reason...

cecilia

Staff member
Please sign this if you have time na: http://www.change.org/petitions/4-lions-film-productions-give-up-your-rights-of-the-drama-iss-pyar-ko-kya-naam-doon?javascript=false

I'm welcome with show continuing with SARUN or end with them ... can't accept the idea of seeing one without the other .. so i hope these rumors are true (my poor heart needs some rest lol)

Reactions: Mae

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^Wow another petiton? I've signed so many but it's ok! We try our best to save our show! Thanks Ceci. LOL I forgot that Maya is on vacation.

EDIT:
LOL I've signed this one already earlier in the day! Rehann and Ceci, I hope the rumor about the show ending in December with Sarun is true! *crossing my fingers and toes*

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
so it not finalized yet??? so as what he said...
he might go for good or maybe just leave for a break...
maybe just as what u wish Kath... Arshi will get apart for awhile...
a man come try to find affection from Khushi... but never get it...
then Arnav come back for Khushi n us...

if that what will happen i'm really glad!!

Barun look so unwell n exhausted... maybe he really need that break...
we just have to always support n keep demand for him to come back for the show...

BTW... we just have to look how the twist will look like...
will there are some hope for him to comeback in Khushi life?? if yes then Arnav just go for some good break!!!
will surely come back...

i mean how was the separation will look like...
he dead infront of Khushi eyes... (that means Arnav will never come back)
he got in an incident... go missing.. (that mean he will sure come back)

then just wait n watch... how the twist will look like!!!
Rehann, an IF member wrote a great scenario to accommodate Barun's break. He could come back after his much needed rest. I definitely wouldn't mind watching a track like this as long as Arnav return and they live happily ever after.
http://www.india-for...asp?TID=3291935

rehann

sarNie Adult
Rehann, an IF member wrote a great scenario to accommodate Barun's break. He could come back after his much needed rest. I definitely wouldn't mind watching a track like this as long as Arnav return and they live happily ever after.
http://www.india-for...asp?TID=3291935
yeah.. i wouldn't mind too...
i will even be more happy if this is the story that they decide to put on...
but as IPK's Cv usually full of surprise i believe they will make up some storyline that blurr for us to see the upcoming track...
they will make us to get heart attck one day i think!!
whatever it is thanks for posting that BBC interview... now i can understand the situation more...
What Barun really demand right now is break not quit!! for anything further we can put aside for now...

oh my poor heart really need some break now...

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Girls, another petition to sign!

"Without Barun Sobti There is No Arnav Singh Raizada! We WANT Barun Sobti back at the end of his break, however long that might be. If Barun Sobti doesn't wanna come back then end the show with dignity and keeping #SaRun and #ArHi Intact."

http://twitition.com/in9r6

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Let's walk down memory lane of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 15th November 2011

Lavanya and Nani on a mission to make Khushi resume work (credit to Starplus webpage)
Episode : 120

Shyam hides his engagement ring from Anjali before she could find it in his pant pocket. Arnav works from home as his office is being renovated. Khushi comes again. Arnav and Khushi avoid each other. Lavanya and Nani pretend to fight in front of Khushi. A staff member from Arnav's office calls on the landline and tells Khushi to inform Arnav about an urgent meeting. Khushi wonders how to convey the message as she is not in talking terms with Arnav. Khushi tells Arnav about his meeting by hand actions. He doesn't understand anything. Khushi then sends a message to Arnav through the helper which doesn't get through him. Manorama tries to find out what Anjali, Lavanya and Nani are hiding from her. Lavanya and Anjali come up with another plan to make Khushi resume her work. Arnav gets angry with Khushi for bothering him. Lavanya tells Khushi that she made food for Nani. Manorama tastes the dishes prepared by Lavanya and praises them. She then tells Khushi that she is not required anymore for the job. Everyone is shocked and Khushi is hurt.

EDIT:
Can't stop dreaming the way ASR looked at her at the begining of the clip! He was so rude bumping into her! Khushi was too cute! Loved the signing part and ASR's expressions thinking this girl is crazy! LOL
cr ismailvegamze

Mae

sarNie Adult
I just want Arnav and Khushi to go on their honeymoon trip..and just see lots of scenes between them two! Am I asking too much???

Reactions: Iya

cecilia

Staff member
i listen to good hindi song with ARSHI playing out the scene ... beautiful love story.
And now after seeing so many waste episodes .. i just want to cry for being helpless ..
The future is uncertain and yet the CV is not doing anything to make thing better either.
so sad :( --- i have to really have to go back and watch all their old episode and feel the burning fire in their love again.

Ah, KHUSHI better hurry up and get pregnant .. i want to see ASR pamper her!!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Missing ASR badly... :cry:

This one is so emotional!! :teary: Very BEAUTIFUL video!!

Completely AMAZING...so intense and emotional! IPK had really memorable and awesome dialogues!!

cr as tagged

rehann

sarNie Adult
i really don't understand what this new track motive~ the process how Khushi will be more mature n modern....
or to slowly fade Arshi chemy so that when Barun leave we not gonna be so devastated?

i hope this bad feeling was wrong!! i'm so sad watch this series now...
cause i need reason to convince myself that Arshi love each other~

what the hell that happen now?? is that i'm who think too much?? but that what i felt when i watch the ep now...

Mae

sarNie Adult
My hope is that Khushi will participate in Mrs. India and while walking on the runway she faints in front of everyone... Arnav will learn that Khushi is pregnant..and pamper her!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Sanaya Irani Live Interview on Sabras Radio - 16th November 2012
cr NewsPortals

cecilia

Staff member
i'm just disappointed b/c she's a mom now .. but she acts like a child in front of Aarav too .. OMG! I hate this track!!!!

Thanks, Kath - will listen to it tonight when i get home.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^You're welcome ja Ceci!! I just finished listening to the interview! Sanaya is really awesome here! She is so honest and genuine!! To tell you the truth I haven't been watching the past few episodes. I'm just so down lately. :-( I will maybe try to catch up later!

cecilia

Staff member
I'm so sad ... ppl said he's not replace but after listening to Sanaya .. it sounds like he will be replaced :( i know it's not fair for the rest of the ppl who work hard for this production .. but it's just so heart breaking to have to listen to what SANAYA had said .. it's the truth ... and it hurts .. so deeply ... I will tune in once in a while .. but i don't think i can be as addicted as i am in the past with Barun.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^Yep me too... It's really sad for the rest of the cast and crew but we have to be honest with ourselves too! Unfortunately, I'm already distancing myself litle by litle from the show!! Just completely heartbroken by it all!

cecilia

Staff member
i'm just so hurt that ... BARUN will be replace .. and that we have to put up with a show to save 200 other ppl's job ... in all honestly, i don't want to save someone's job just b/c they think they deserved it. I will only want to save it if they continues to do their job well .. AS of right now .. i just want to say .. YOU ALL FIRED for doing such a poor job ... let's hire a new team to help run business better .. some young minds to create more romance ...

*sighed* i am really disappointed .. i just hate to see how they make Khushi so immature days after days .. FOR GOD SAKE .. she's a married woman .. she is suppose to be a little responsible .. left alone .. she's a mother now too .. gosh! i just want to strangle someone right now for making Khushi look so stupid!!! (i hate to say it but she is right now ... there are ways to win over ASR's ego .. but this .. just so immature lol) How do you expect AARAV to respect her as a mother when she's just like him too lmao

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^Nope not good...they are butchering the characters of Arnav and Khushi! :no: :rant: That's why they shouldn't try to stretch it out. They are losing lots of fans! No wonder Barun left!