Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm feeling sad and depress and this show is not helping me this week, and next week spoiler don't look so good either.
So what going to happen with Maha tomorrow?

Reactions: Mae

Mae

sarNie Adult
I'm scared because of next week's spoilers....could this all be a misunderstanding with Sheetal trying to make Khushi think that Aarav is Arnav's son..when in fact Aarav is not really Arnav's son that's why Arnav refuses to accept Aarav... Gosh, I'm getting dizzy thinking about all of this for Khushi... I want Sheetal and Aarav track to end asap..the kid is cute, but he's got to go along with his mom...

rehann

sarNie Adult
yeah... but spoiler sound that as Khushi confronts Sheetal about her karwa chauth.... Sheetal burst out n tell Khushi that Aarav is Arnav's son. then Sheetal ask her not to tell Arnav anything. but as Khushi nature, since she want to see Arnav-aarav togther as dad-son... she will spill it out to Arnav.. n Arnav refused to accept Aarav as his son!
~ i just love the bold part... BTW khushi's kind heart will always help her! at least now Arnav will know Sheetal have dirty plan in her mind.
n once he know everything will not be the same!! he will be really mad... n i'm sure a perfect rabba ve will find its way to come back... hahaha

cecilia

Staff member
in state of shock! WT!!! http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/khushi-learn-aarav-arnavs-son-huge-tiff-between-khushi-and-arnav-follow-iss-pyaar-ko

rehann

sarNie Adult
looking at the precap~
seems like spoilers is on the right track...
more intensity coming up...
this Sheetal sure had big plan cover up in her sleeve... fasting for others people hubby... she going crazy or what!!!
n what for she calling Arnav name??? Arnav's expression was like he surprise with what sheetal doing n don't know what to do~
thanks god she break her fast herself...
if Arnav do it.. sure i will got a mental breakdown.. thanks to the precap for showing me that!!
u had save my weekend!!

aww~ love the Karva chauth romance...

love this pic especially~ the way Arnav hug n hold Khushi from behind was too sexy...
n the dance was so mesmerizing with Khushi sweet dreamy smiles~ aww... i missed this smile so much...

cr to ipk/fb
hot na?? Arshi always know how to make me smile with pervy smirk... hahaha
love the way.. Khushi like a little kid asking for the chand from Arnav... she look so cute!
watch over every smiles on Khushi face tonight make me relieve! thank god... our Khushi had come back!!
really hope that Khushi's smile will stay longer but of course that SHIT will never let that happen... poor Khushi...
had to deal with a psychotic woman!!
but never mind... at least Arshi had their first rabba ve scene after surviving halfway of this shit track!!
congrats Arshi.. hahaha u bring me back to life...

cecilia

Staff member
Thank you, Rehann .. read that it was a good episode despite SHITALL's annoying tactics.

I'm looking forward to this scene .. he carries her again <3

I can see the fire burning inside them ... *off to gutter land*

Credit: as tagged | IPKKND's facebook

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Rehann and Ceci for those awesome pictures!!! :thumbsup:

Yes, Arshi's romance in the Maha episode was too magical!! :cloud9: Loved it so much!! A much needed one that was really refreshing! Felt like I was lost in the desert and desperately needed water. Arshi is really the oasis in the desert!!

We all know that Khushi has such and overactive imagination!! Her nightmare was actually funny!! I couldn't help but laughed when Arnav said "Awesome threesome!" :lmao3:

I thought the potato fries scene was too hot to handle!! :spicy: He was trying to entice her to eat and break her fast!! Basically he was describing how Khushi would make potato fries! His voice was oh so sexy. :spicy: :blush: Sounded like to was talking about something else...if you know what I mean!! :pervie: :wink: Meanwhile, Khushi was dreaming about the potato fries! Ok...I was so in gutterland watching that scene! :pervie: :blush:

BTW, at the beginning Khushi was eating so much and didn't want to share with Arnav!! That got me thinking...maybe she's pregnant!?
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

rehann

sarNie Adult
Thanks Rehann and Ceci for those awesome pictures!!! :thumbsup:

Yes, Arshi's romance in the Maha episode was too magical!! :cloud9: Loved it so much!! A much needed one that was really refreshing! Felt like I was lost in the desert and desperately needed water. Arshi is really the oasis in the desert!!

We all know that Khushi has such and overactive imagination!! Her nightmare was actually funny!! I couldn't help but laughed when Arnav said "Awesome threesome!" :lmao3:

I thought the potato fries scene was too hot to handle!! :spicy: He was trying to entice her to eat and break her fast!! Basically he was describing how Khushi would make potato fries! His voice was oh so sexy. :spicy: :blush: Sounded like to was talking about something else...if you know what I mean!! :pervie: :wink: Meanwhile, Khushi was dreaming about the potato fries! Ok...I was so in gutterland watching that scene! :pervie: :blush:

BTW, at the beginning Khushi was eating so much and didn't want to share with Arnav!! That got me thinking...maybe she's pregnant!?
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!
how she close her eyes n the expression is the main reason of our gutter mind~

i believe evryone will agree with this fact~ hahahaha

for the preggo thing... i hope too Kath...
the way Arnav hold Khushi while dance... his hand was at Khushi tummy... make me think of that too~
in future what will be Arnav's first reaction when he know Khushi pregnant?? excited for that!! to see our hot papa's reaction... hahaha

cecilia

Staff member
i'm all for the pregnancy track of Khushi ... and like Kath said, last year when she fast .. we did not see her eat so much ... but this year, she ate so much and prepare herself from fainting ... therefore, it only make sense that she's caring for herself and the other one --- also, she has become quite sensitive to everything .. in the past, she cares but she was not this emote too lmao

rehann

sarNie Adult
wow... i'm so in love with this MV or should we call it a short movie~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6YiB23gDP4
smetime when the track are turn out dissapointing... i'm doubting why i' so crazy over this series~
this Mv really answer my doubts... cause it really deserved it...
love the entry part of our laad gavener~ also that background voice used... one crazy love story~ LOL
hats off to the makers... thanks for making me lost in Arshi's world~ it really bring back all my memories of 379 episode of Iss Pyaar Ko kya naam Doon...

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
My heart melted all over again with Arshi!!! :crush:

I always loved it when Arnav lift Khushi!

Love these too!!

:spicy: Our heart beat always go dhak dhak dhak with Arshi's love!! :heart:

Made for each other!! :spicy: :cloud9:

credit s tagged

cecilia

Staff member
i just want to add that ME was so hot!!! OMG! this is why i can't get mad at ASR ... until tomorrow comes, i'm loving this ASR in ME.

I have full faith that ASR is not AARAV'S dad .. b/c of ME ... Khushi told him to be careful and he said 'I ALWAYS BE' meaning .. he has always been careful his whole life .. therefore, he's not the father ... BILLIE JEAN songs came to my head now lol

rehann

sarNie Adult
after tonight ep... big storm will come again~
all fans will blackmail to stop watch this series again~ IF will come up with big war n bashing all over...

but hope u girls calm down here~ i believe Sheetal intentionally change that DNA report!!
now just wait... in another few episode CV will bring out Sheetal evil face from her 'kind' mask!!

i find it more fun to watch her evil face than fake one now~ every villain have they level of development... just like Shyam!
so just chill out... we will get to know her real intention now...

i no doubt that she evil but just sad... why Aarav got a mental problem mom like that!!

cecilia

Staff member
i'm disappointed .. but still hold a tiny hope that the DNA is falsely stated .. faltered by someone else -- SHITALL!!!

i cried with Khushi T_T

Credit: as tagged | indiaforum

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't even feel like read the WU today. I didn't want to see any more heartache for Arshi, each time I see them sad, I got depressed and stressed along with them.

What the heck is SHIT-face up to I wonder. Does anyone have a good spoiler?

Another thing, I hope NK does not end up with SHIT-face.

cecilia

Staff member
^me too .. Khushi saw SHITALL using her tray (or something) . therefore, she concluded that SHITALL is fasting for ASR .. this is so upsetting!!! Why did she use Khushi :(