Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

cecilia

Staff member
HAHAHA .. i guess since the sister can't do any good -- might as well send in the brother lol

Now, i'm super curious as to who's kid this kid belong to?
Someone's long lost brother's son?
Maybe he's AMAN'S son lol

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Will wait to see who this kid belongs to!! Girls, I refuse to believe that he might belong to ASR with another woman!! His one and only love is Khushi!!

Ceci, you are really on a roll with your Arshi dreams!! I would like some too...maybe with just ASR!! :wink: :coverlaf:

cecilia

Staff member
OMG! I love how ASR waits for his birthday gift from his wifey --- but it's more worst than when he try to wish Khushi her birthday lol She tries to ignore him -- making him feel that no one cares about his birthday .. that's what he get when he doesn't want to celebrate it in the first place lol

My Barun fever *faint* How can he be so beautiful?!

Mae

sarNie Adult
I was never into Indian men before.. but I got to admit Barun Sobti and Karan Tacker are gorgeous! I think I'm in a Indian tv drama phase now since I'm no longer following Korean or Thai at the moment! Anyways, the part where Khushi was taking Arnav's measurement was amazing..hehehe, how cute when he said "Okay, come here now" and she was not there...lol...

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Ceci, thanks for sharing awesome pictures of our HOTTIE!! Yeah...how can he be sooooo perfectly beautiful?!! :drools: :drools: :drools: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :faint: :faint: :faint:
If you don't mind, I would like to use them as my IF siggy!! You made my day!! :woot2: :dance3: What a great way to start the day....hehehe by drooling over Barun/ASR!! :dance2: :highfive:

Mae, girls I was never into Indian men as well...but Barun had cast a spell on me!! :cloud9: :drool:

EDIT:
A new character will make an entry!! A woman will cause a rift between Arnav and Khushi!! :rant: :nailbiter:
Credit to http://timesofindia....ow/16840317.cms

cecilia

Staff member
Go ahead, kath ... thanks for the news .. why a woman? I'd rather have it be another man .. for Khushi ... but i guess it makes sense why to bring in a woman since ASR is so hot and with the way khushi not paying too close attention to him .. he ought to test her 'DESIRE' for him too lmao

Today episode sounds so so cute <3

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^Thanks!!

According to various discussions/news on IF, this woman will "CLAIM" that the little boy (ASR jr) is Arnav's son!! I think she is just out to get his money...I really hope the boy is really NOT his son!! She is maybe the typical gold digger!
Please keep in mind all this maybe rumor nothing is confirmed! Be patient and watch the show to see what happens!!

I read the wu and sounds like a good episode! I think the little boy is making an entry in this episode!!

cecilia

Staff member
my heart went dhak dhak -- in a sad way if the rumor is true :( I like how it's heading .. but i just can't bear to see khushi being sad However, if this is what it needs to keep the story moving and more RABBA VE moment then ... go ahead with the track .. just don't let the new woman come between ARSHI ... to the point where i want to go in the screen to murder her lmao

Ah, i want khushi to be preggo then lmao -- this will make ASR go through a huge dilema -- gosh, it feels like a thai lakorn now lmao

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG...Barun is so cuuuute here cutting cake...and licking his fingers!! :faint:
cr ArHiFanNo1

Precap for tomorrow!!

Khushi: I just me you back there. I mean, your name, your style. But in smaller size.
Arnav: What are you saying, Khushi?
Khushi: Arnavji, I just met a child at the shop. He was exactly like you. And his name was also ASR. That's why the suits got exchanged.

cr NewsPortals

cecilia

Staff member
i love you, BARUN ASR!!!!

Gosh, the ppl in IF cracks me up with the gutter post ...
i could not stop laughing --- too funny and serious at the same time.
Yes, they did it .. so --- that we can have baby ARSHI here sooner than expect!!!
i'm counting down the months --- only a few days til we find ... if Khushi is pregnant or not.
let's hope she won't have Anjali's luck in conceiving after 3+ years of marriage :p

Oh, did i tell you girl that he looks so SEXY when he has that pouting face on <3

Mae

sarNie Adult
I don't like the idea of Arnav having a little Arnav running around that's not his and Khushi's child... The kid cannot be Arnav's!!!! I mean little ASR is cute and adorable since he acts just like Arnav, but please let little ASR's mom just be a gold digger and faking little ASR to be Arnav's...

Oh yeah, the brotherly conversation between Akash and Arnav was really sweet... they have such a strong bond as first cousins and also respect each other so much... And maybe I'm confused, but isn't NK first cousin of Akash from his mom's side? Technically not Arnav's cousin, but can be considered cousins (in Asian culture)? Regardless, I really like the brotherhood bond between these three cousins...

Finally, Arnav in the kitchen and cooking---never ever thought it would happen, but it was so good to see what he's willing to do for Khushi!!! Hehehe...

cecilia

Staff member
i think NK and ASR are distant cousin where as Akash and ASR are first cousin b/c Akash's dad is ASR mom's brother.

AND YES, I agree that let little ASR be a coincidence meeting or ... in this case .. gold digger mom setting up this trap to fool ASR ... DNA .. just hope they won't do anything to the DNA b/c it'll break my heart if DNA get switch to make test result comes true !!! OMG! now, i don't want little ASR comes in the way of ASR ..

If my feeling does make sense .. i'm thinking b/c ASR is a big in the business .. perhaps, the little boy idolize him and since his mom is into millionaire business man and a fan of ASR therefore she allows her son to act like him lmao

I hope that my guts feeling comes out right lmao

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I try not to worry too much about little ASR. I don't think he is Arnav's son!! Arnav wouldn't be careless like that when he's not committed to the person. But I do hope Khushi trusts him enough and support him throughout this ordeal!! Hehehe...this storyline reminds me a lot of lakorn and for the most part the child is not p'ek's kid.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^Thanks Ceci!! I soooo love him for that!! He did it all for the name of love...to pacify his beloved wife!! He is becoming more and more an adorable and good husband!! I'll give him an A+ for effort...ummm...and a kiss too for being so adorable while cooking. :kiss2: :blush: Maybe next time he could change a tire or fix a car to make it up to Khushi! :coverlaf:

cecilia

Staff member
My Arshi fever -- capping but end up doing some more artwork lol

i'm back lol (just want to use this gif again)

*I shall dream of him tonight again <3

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@Ceci...you cracked me up so bad with that towel dancing Arnav gif!! :lmao3: :lmao2: He's making an appearance again on AF...but loved it!! :spicy: Bring him back anytime!! :wink: Thank you for sharing your BEAUTIFUL artwork! You are really killing me Ceci...but in a good way though! I'm in Arshi heaven!! The gif along with your awesome artwork will put me in a good night sleep for sure with sweet dream of Arshi/ASR!! Boy...I'm on Arshi overload 24/7 with forums, mvs, show, and FF. But I still feel that's not enough and wish we have longer days!! Time flies when you are lost in Arshiland!!