Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
And sadly I can't have a nice conversation with you girls about this week episodes, I have been so busy running around with my dad admitted to the hospital since the weekend and he'll be in the hospital for awhile, so no time to watch or read anything. So hope you girls have fun and enjoy the sweetness of Arshi for me. :woot: :dance1:

I'll try to stop by to read all your posts when I get the time. :dance3:

Oh Cecilia, the one with ( * ) is the Maha episode... I hope I got that correct... :)

rehann

sarNie Adult
Funfun, advice to you is watch 1st episode of kidnap then jump to july month where kidnap ends .. (should be the episode where khushi fell off the steep hill and he though he lost her - gosh, the was the 2nd time he lost his breathe in shock ) I feel Shyam lust for Khushi .. maybe he's enchanted by her beauty from the first time he met her but later on - it seems like LUST to me. Not sure about his marriage with anji b/c we didn't get the background story to their 'suppose' love/marriage.

Kath, i'll do that .. thanks ..
YES we should call it enchanted! yes Lust in other word! its creepy for me! at first before i know he is Anjali Husband, i thought it was love at first sight but then it turn to Lust at first sight!!! when he got to touch any place of Khushi body... he just like horny! oh God i can't stand this guy!

cecilia

Staff member
Shyam is very touchy when it comes to Khushi (thank goodness, he doesn't get the chance to do it long enough like ASR and his rabba ve)

Anyway, i came in here earlier to make a post on Wentworth Miller b/c i love love prison break .. but that's not the point. I finally realize why i'm so attractive to BARUN b/c not only his feature is similar to John Abraham and Hrithik Roshan .. he also remind me of WENTWORTH too :wub: I know they both doesn't have that close look to each other .. but i guess it's that hard firm body and stern face that got me hook lmao

Maya, i hope your dad feel better soon. As for MAHA episode (i honestly didn't lable mine like that so i can't tell you which date is maha or which date is not) I do know that Maha air every 3 months and last about a hour. It airs on Saturday too lol

I'm so happy that VIKI is almost done with subbing .. just out of curiousity, how many of you would like a copy of the first 20 episodes (june month). I can record the ENGLISH subbed files and upload them here for download (if you don't have the tool to do it). Let me know so that when i'm done recording . .i'll upload it for some of us na.

cecilia

Staff member
I went back to watch with ENGLISH sub and the episode was simply beautiful <3 I love ARSHI, damn it lmao

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you Katelyn and Cecilia. :kiss2: I hope so too.

OMG you even have episode # on there? wow - you worked hard <3

i date my like this 8.14.2012.mp4 or 8.14.2012.Part1/3.mp4 lmao
Just thought I share with everyone since I already have it done. I made a chart for it, so it will be easier for me to find it if I'm missing something... and I realized I have misses lot of episodes. :shrug:
It was so much nicer and neater on my chart, but don't know why is so mess up and out of place when post on the forum, so I have to color quoted for you guys/gals, hope that help. :wink:

I hate looking at numbers :yuck: so this is how I listed my video "21 ES JULY 4 2011 Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon FULL" or "83 ES SEPTEMBER 26 2011 Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Part 1" :rockon: With episode # in front so its in orders, organized and easier to find. :yes:

Shyam is very touchy when it comes to Khushi (thank goodness, he doesn't get the chance to do it long enough like ASR and his rabba ve)

Anyway, i came in here earlier to make a post on Wentworth Miller b/c i love love prison break .. but that's not the point. I finally realize why i'm so attractive to BARUN b/c not only his feature is similar to John Abraham and Hrithik Roshan .. he also remind me of WENTWORTH too :wub: I know they both doesn't have that close look to each other .. but i guess it's that hard firm body and stern face that got me hook lmao

Maya, i hope your dad feel better soon. As for MAHA episode (i honestly didn't lable mine like that so i can't tell you which date is maha or which date is not) I do know that Maha air every 3 months and last about a hour. It airs on Saturday too lol

I'm so happy that VIKI is almost done with subbing .. just out of curiousity, how many of you would like a copy of the first 20 episodes (june month). I can record the ENGLISH subbed files and upload them here for download (if you don't have the tool to do it). Let me know so that when i'm done recording . .i'll upload it for some of us na.
I can't stand Shyam being around Khushi, he look too perverted and he touch Khushi too much... even ASR didn't touched her that much. :rolleyes1:

Love Wentworth :yes: I never miss an episode of Prison Break, until they announced the cancellation, then I stop watching.

I was thinking of finding a way to get the sub myself when I have free time... but Cecilia, if you can do that for us, that would be awesome. I would love to have the first month and the episode that I have misses... but I have to finish sort out all my video first so then I'll know for sure which one I don't have. :clap: Thank you in advance, you're a sweetheart. :worthy: :wub:

rehann

sarNie Adult
Whats wrong with this evil dadi? i clinched my teeth too hard tonight because of her!
That Psycho Shyam what he doing in RM... he going crazy or what??? that evil Dadi is still not enough or what...
so that devil join hand to make evrything more worst...
ufff... that Budiya!!! how come she said something nasty like that over Khushi??!!! she never know anything about Khushi!
so sad~ i not even know when my tears fall... my heart also feel hurt when i see Arnav expression look at khushi cheeks!
his expression is just like he will burn the whole world! their hug are so heart touchy! i fell so sad for this love birds!
i got so worry right now! i know that now Arnav will never let anyone take Khushi from him but...
my heart skip to beat when i saw Khushi's mom expression... her mom know something since she was so anxious! her action is just like... Arnav-Khushi should not be togther!! this is more complicated than whatever that we think!! their marriage will not happen easily... many people will against it...
n i got the feeling that something big will happen tomorrow... Khushi mom also will against this marriage! since she know some secret!
but i got to feel some relief when i think of ASR attitude... he definately will not give in to anyone!
he will do everything he can to make sure this marriage happen! he will never leave Khushi!
ceci~ as our prediction... ASR will sneak to Khushi room!hahaha
aww ASR are so in love... he actually not even a bit of his appearance! he bring up all that character to hide his weak heart! like what his Khushi said!
love all his loving action toward Khushi now! love the precap! anxious for tomorrow!!! :woot:

cecilia

Staff member
i did not watch today episode yet .. beside reading written update .. i just have to say .. ARSHI got me crying ... ASR for being so understandable and Khushi for not being able to control anything b/c everyone points finger at her now (except buaji, nani, anji and of course, ASR)

Will come back to update more later.

edit:
i love that he came back to the gp house to find out what's going on .. not sure if he gets all the info that he got but when he saw the finger prints on khushi's face .. i felt his pain .. Like you said, Rehann, he wants to tear the person who cause this pain to his wife apart .. if it's not her mother - i can't guarantee that the person who did it willl be safe from ASR's anger.

Tomorrow episode looks so good - his realization today makes him extra good - the genuine and sincerely feeling he'll share with her tomorrow will be refreshing to watch - really can't wait to see what going to happen after he tell her that he's sorry for everything he has caused her :wub: Cuddle together since they're at the GP house lmao

Gosh, i hate coward who bush around .. shyam is too shameful .. he's too scare of ASR to go this low to stop everything. If he wants to win - he should do it in fair and square.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
What a mind blowing week!! I loved today's episode! Dadi tried to sabotage their wedding plan!! :rant: I'm so glad Arnav stayed strong and firm and not listen to that evil Dadi! He went to see Khushi and cleared things up! After seeing the slap mark on Khushi's face, you could see how much pain ASR was feeling too. I got major goosebumps and I was tingling all over when ARSHI hugged to console each other! *SIGHS*

I love the part where ASR had his flashback!! He finally realized his mistakes and how much pain he put Khushi through. With the separation and all that had happened helped him step back and see the big picture!! You see his painful regret and how he hurt his Khushi!! I think this is what we were waiting for!! The CVs did a great job. :thumbsup: I think this is the appropriate time for him to feel remorseful! We just had to be a litte bit patient. I know ASR has a good heart and he will do the right thing his way and in his own time!! I had no doubt he will do the right thing for his loved ones. We've seen him apologize before and own up to his mistakes! :bravo: Bravo to SARUN for their performance!!

More mysteries to be uncovered. OMG..Garima knows Dadi and is so freakin scared of her!! Our Creepwa is creeping around RM and up to no good!! :nailbiter: I'm very nervous about their wedding if it's going to happen at all! Then again, Shyam's plan might get foiled like usual!

I love the precap too! I can't wait to see tomorrow's episode! Khushi really deserved that overdue apology!

rehann

sarNie Adult
Just finish watch ep 321~
i don't know wht to say since evrything was so suspicious!
Dadi expression was like if Garima was Khushi Mom then she really can't be Raizada in law~
like that woman is Garima! when Dadi hear Khushi is an orphan... she a little bit calm! i don't know what her expression mean...
is it 'thank god she not that woman daughter' or 'i think my assumption is correct she was...!'
everyone reaction are too big! especially garima n dadi! the big secret will open up n sure it was more complicated then what we think!
whatever it is please Arshi be strong! love their sweet moment~ their hug tonight one of the best!love the way Khushi hold Arnav cheeks... it look warm n cute! they are perfect couple! love fulfill their heart right now~
excited for tomorrow special 'shagun' day!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
This is another great episode!! :thumbsup:

One of my favorite scene today is ASR's apology to Khushi!! It is after all what we wanted...this overdue apology! What a beautiful scene! I was tearing up when they hugged! :teary: It was so within her character to forgive him and not drag it out and make him suffer and repent! Love that she didn't let her painful past eat her alive and make her a bitter and unforgiving person! Thanks Arnav for apologizing! :clap2: Now he has to clear Khushi's honor in front of both family too!

Another one of my favorite scene is NK and Anjali teasing Arnav!! That was so pleasant to watch! Just a little break from that gloom (ie Dadi trying to ruin the wedding :thumbdown: :rant: ) I love ASR cute expressions and reactions!! I love his boyish and shy smiles!! :drools:

What about that scene with Anjali and Arnav talking about her medicine! Do you think that is some kind of foreshadowing? :scratchchin: Maybe Shyam wants to hurt Anjali to get revenge on Arnav? I don't know...just a thought! :scratchhead2:

Solid performance by SARUN!! :bravo:

I only pray for ARSHI's safety out of this disasterous mess! lol
AMEN to what you said!! I'm praying hard too! I'm crossing my fingers and toes as well! :D

rehann

sarNie Adult
I'm so scare of today episode ...
me too!!! i can feel that something bad will happen!
Dadi will do something tonight! since she did not let ASR go with them to GH...
but i really hope ASR will not give in... ignore that crazy dadi! go n be with ur love ASR!

cecilia

Staff member
The spoiler photos are scaring me T_T
ASR alone at RM all sad T_T
ASR looking at his phone with a sad face debating to pick up or not T_T

No! T_T

Credit: asr facebook

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^Thanks Ceci for sharing!! Oh no...our hottie looks so worried! He badly needs a hug! :grouphug: You girls noticed that's a new top on ASR! Looking hot in orange!! :heart: I haven't seen today's episode yet!

rehann

sarNie Adult
love tonight episode~ arnav is soo naughty... love the fact that he will do whatever he want!
he will do everthing to see Khushi face! such a sweetu!
so unbelievable! he come in the middle of Shagun ritual~ debates will dadi till she can't speak anything then dragged Khushi to her room!
Arnav is so ASr tonight!
about the spoilers pics ceci... i think different thing happen~
i think Asr was calling Khushi but she did not pick up the phone! or he missed Khushi n was thinking whether to call her or not since it already late!
something like that~ u guys can look on other spoiler pics... don't know ur opinion same with me or not...

some fan tweets that all Arshian don't have to be so worry! the problem is not about Khushi but about Garima n dadi!
they both know each other n that secret will open soon! the hint that they write there is Khushi is not responsible for Arnav bad past!
more like dadi have some secret regarding arnav dad n Garima or anyone around garima! more like Garima have some secret that so serious that might bring big problem to Arshi re-wed... but i'm happy since the secret is not directly related to Khushi! they also state that Arnav bad past cause of his dad that do not love his mom! n one woman come in n make it worst! Khushi's mom n dad don't even have role in this series!
Whatever it is... just hope that Arshi re-wed not so disturb by this secret! for Shyam evil trick just let him do whatever he want cause he not worth any concern from us~ better for me to admire my Arshi blooming love now than that ugly n crazy Shyam!
next week is the wedding week! yepiiiii!!!!!!!!!

rehann

sarNie Adult
yepiii guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just now one of the Indian Forum friend posted that Starplus had confirm that the remarriage is confirmed and will not cancelled due to Shyam n Dadi evil plan... they already approved the budget for the wedding shooting~
i just like jumping all over~ at last they will have a perfect wedding! i don't care whether that Budiya n snake will had a evil plan to try stop the wedding because at last the wedding is happening! who care about u two! we are now in love of arshi's love....
hmmm... at last the suhagrat is really happening n hope that khushi will not say her fav dialogue again at that moment...
'nehi arnav ji... nehi'... that dialogue really piss me off~ excited for next week!!! are u guys feel the same?

cecilia

Staff member
yepiii guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just now one of the Indian Forum friend posted that Starplus had confirm that the remarriage is confirmed and will not cancelled due to Shyam n Dadi evil plan... they already approved the budget for the wedding shooting~
i just like jumping all over~ at last they will have a perfect wedding! i don't care whether that Budiya n snake will had a evil plan to try stop the wedding because at last the wedding is happening! who care about u two! we are now in love of arshi's love....
hmmm... at last the suhagrat is really happening n hope that khushi will not say her fav dialogue again at that moment...
'nehi arnav ji... nehi'... that dialogue really piss me off~ excited for next week!!! are u guys feel the same?
gutter mind - i won't say what she'll say but yup .. DAMN IT! She'll look into his eyes and he'll know what to do next lmao

rehann

sarNie Adult
dang! here some sangeet spoilers pics~

our lovely Arshi!

the sangeet function off-screen masti i think! where Garima & dadi?

stage for sangeet! wow pinky!

spoilers~ Sangeet scene was going on. Khushi is pulled in the midst of the ladies to dance.
While Khushi is dancing, Arnav come & takes her hand and pulls her towards the stairs.
* don't know to believe or not but it's something that reliable cause nobody can stop Arnav Singh Raizada! moreover he act so lover boy this day!

so sangeet will be held at RM~ wonder how naughty ASR will be since he will missing Khushi like crazy~
ASR style is really make me happy! his action are really adorable~
show that how Khushi is so unresistable for him since he had apart from her for awhile!
hope they will got some game or so called war between groom side n bride side like what happen in Payal-akash sangeet event!
that will be sweet... more rabba Ve scene please!

some spoilers from CV's staff... 'Shyam will come back in RM after 2 weeks by dadi helps! but Dadi n Shyam can't do anything to stop Arshi wedding!' if this really are... then this is a good news! 1~ 2weeks??? enough time for Arshi perfect suhagrat & hot rabba ve scene! 2~having dadi, shyam & Arshi in same house is quite cool... we can see a lot of twist n war between this two teams... that will be a lot of fun! 3~ Sooo that it will give high percentage for Anjali n dadi to witness how lustfull n evil Shyam really is! 4~will love to see how Shyam will try to cover up his madness n jealousy when Arshi show up their love n flirty in front of the family!

this sure a great spoiler for me!