Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

rehann

sarNie Adult
I know what you mean .. i have to literally search all over for all their episodes and date by date when i watched it on youtube. Luckily, i've downloaded all the episodes before the youtube account got deleted so i'm good with that. Call me crazy but i even have copies of the non-sub too lol. I'm just glad you're joining us in this fun ride .. there are time you just want to scream at khush and ASR but due to their intense love and gaze .. you can't help it but encourage one to do wrong and the other to correct lmao

I want to mentioned that i hate that song from KANK but ARSHI clear out that bad images in my head with ASR's strong gaze at Khushi .. carrying her to bed like that *i'm not a perv but you know .. ASR just make me think like one constantly* .. Now, the song will have BEAUTIFUL ARSHI in place of the cheater husband and wife of Preity and Ahbishek lmao

I tell you, ARSHI always find ways to make me forget the bad things ... today episode was so short that i actually catch the live streaming at 12 o'clock again lmao .. Oh, some people were saying that ASR attempt R on Khushi but looking at this whole situation carefully, he did nothing .. she's willing to give in to him too .. when he lift her up, she puts her arms around him so this certainly said that she's so ready to take things to the next level. When she realize that they need to finalize their wedding with the walk - she tells him to stop and he stop and ask what's wrong so there's no way he's attempting r .. if anything, both are attempting a WILLING together *blush* I can't believe they're attempting with the lights on - normally, ppl would turn off the light and leave only the candle .. now, do you think they'll leave the light on in future scene or they'll turn it off leaving only the candles to do its magic with the aroma its send around the room lmao

BTW - i replay that terrance scene so many time .. that I LOVE YOU stays true to ASR character. Don't know to praise BARUN or to admire ASR to finally say it .. i suppose, i'll give two kudos for the two: ASR & BARUN for such brilliant act again.
read u n fun4fun post... i feel i'm so lucky that i can understnd hindi! or not i also will go crazy like that... find for all eng sub video for this series since i start to watch this series when the YT started to delete some eng sub video~ by the way even if that happen i believe it worth for ashi...

cecilia

Staff member
Rehann, you are indeed very lucky . i wish i can understand it for my ARSHI fever lmao - Thank goodness, there are kind fans out there to do free sub for us non-hindi speaker (this is why i'm inspire to continue subbing the lakorns i like too lmao)

I'm back here to write more input .. I find khushi so cute .. walking out the bathroom door to hide behind that closet as she look on toward her hubby .. and just when he turns aroun to look at her, she starts blushing so bad .. left alone, the minute she saw the bed all decoratd, she's blushing like crazy .. and then to have ASR tease her with the dupatta .. OH, LORD! If i'm khushi - i don't know how i'll handle it .. I love love the way he puts the dupatta on her .. so romantic and sweet ... SANAYA is such a brilliant actress too .. i love it everytime when ASR comes closer to her .. she made khushi's heart beat so so fast . you could see her chest going up and down like crazy .. SARUN STOLE my heart today once more with this brilliant scene <3

BTW, rehann, do you catch them on live tv or online tv? I cant' wait til i go home .. i'm going to put ARSHI on my big tv to watch every second of their intense stare -- love .. making in process lmao

Video of Barun's offscreen friendship - i swear, if Barun is not married .. i'm shipping them to my love team island lmao
Credit: MsSheerani

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inKfgO-rwH0
Credit: SiennaMagnolia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8irs05FMq9M
Credit: TheSs374

rehann

sarNie Adult
Rehann, you are indeed very lucky . i wish i can understand it for my ARSHI fever lmao - Thank goodness, there are kind fans out there to do free sub for us non-hindi speaker (this is why i'm inspire to continue subbing the lakorns i like too lmao)

I'm back here to write more input .. I find khushi so cute .. walking out the bathroom door to hide behind that closet as she look on toward her hubby .. and just when he turns aroun to look at her, she starts blushing so bad .. left alone, the minute she saw the bed all decoratd, she's blushing like crazy .. and then to have ASR tease her with the dupatta .. OH, LORD! If i'm khushi - i don't know how i'll handle it .. I love love the way he puts the dupatta on her .. so romantic and sweet ... SANAYA is such a brilliant actress too .. i love it everytime when ASR comes closer to her .. she made khushi's heart beat so so fast . you could see her chest going up and down like crazy .. SARUN STOLE my heart today once more with this brilliant scene <3

BTW, rehann, do you catch them on live tv or online tv? I cant' wait til i go home .. i'm going to put ARSHI on my big tv to watch every second of their intense stare -- love .. making in process lmao

Video of Barun's offscreen friendship - i swear, if Barun is not married .. i'm shipping them to my love team island lmao
i watch them online~ every 1030pm Malaysia's time...
yes Sarun indeed very great actor/actress... we can feel their heart beats!
they are great! i remember when i watch them on Star Parivaar Award.... when they read on Arnav so called diary...
MC read that 'today i get married with Khushi at temple....'
at started MC read that... camera was focusing on sarun face! their face automatically sad n send a sorrow feeling to my heart!
they just like having Arshi character in themself... they are so into the chracter~ by just seeing that i feel amuse~ how can they are so 'ARSHI'?
speaking their romance on Suhagrat~ i want to share this with u all... just love this post...
http://www.india-for...asp?TID=3146415

cecilia

Staff member
OMG - buaji gives Khushi a slap .. ASR seems to save it on time - only hope that they wont' get separate (but even if they are - i know ASR will go to KHUSHI to pacify her ... can't wait to see all these -- will be sad though :( )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44ooeDIi1p0
Credit: as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Poor Khushi...always the one getting hurt! :teary: I guess their contract marriage is being revealed! Arnav better protect her!! :rant: :angry: Thanks for sharing Ceci!

Will comment on yesterday's epi later! :woot2: I've died and gone to heaven so many times from that episide! *SIGHS* I had a busy day yesterday but I've read and loved everyone comments!!

rehann

sarNie Adult
at last ASR give in!!! he just can't stand if he have to be apart from Khushi! so sweet of him!
Anjali n nani also great here! they really know that this will make Arnav give in~ but why mamiji still at evil side...
i though after she spend time with khushi when they looking for Arnav kidnapping clues... she already know that how Khushi really are!
at least if she don't love Khushi... she doesn't hope anything bad happen to Khushi~ don't she remember Khushi had save her life once!
dadi~ i'm curious about this 'Budiya'... what she really have against Khushi... why i feel like she try everyway to chase Khushi from Raizada House!
i can see her dissapointed face when Arnav give in to remarriage...
n also that Shyam come back!!! what this devil will actually do to stop the wedding? dark past? 6 month contract? or other dirty plan~
i got scare when i remember Shyam had said once to Khushi~ 'if i can't get u... then nobody will get u!!' this swear are like evil curse to ARSHI.
excited for the remarriage scene but little bit anxious for Shyam evil plan! will Arshi pass this? will they at last get married or all will shattered once again? Oh Shit... now will they having their perfect Suhagrat or not????? Khushi should just give in to Arnav... what that radha-khishan dolls doing in Arshi room??? DAMN IT!!!!!!! why did this DAMN IT series just air for 30 minutes?? i will sure go crazy with this all DAMN IT question!

Ahhh i continue to add something on this post.... one trusted spoiler stated that "now we can see all 'rasam n riwaz' of Marriage on Arshi re-wed... enjoy guys" maybe at the end will got some twist but i still happy cause at last i can watch ASR-KHUSHI real wedding! this sure big since everyone waiting for this day... especially Anjali n nani~

cecilia

Staff member
i was holding my breath when ASR was nowhere to be found when everyone start to eye her alone. But nope, he didn't disappoint me this time .. he held onto Buaji's and and told her that he did not give anyone's permission to hit his DEAR wife :wub: - now, i want a hubby like this .. i'm glad ASR is not physically abusive (even though he does give her emotional abuses - but it's only b/c he can't vent out his frustration) .. i love that Khushi finally accept and understood him in all what he did and is going to do. I bet no matter what, she'll wait for ASR now b/c she knows .. he is the only one to love and protect her -- no one else will do it like ASR.

Who knows that KKK can pull a strong man like ASR down to getting marry .. walking around the fire pit, tying himself to MARRIAGE and being faithful and honest .. I think this is what make my day! Khushi kumari gupta do what she said and this proves that she can make him do things even if she's silent about it - ASR loves her too deep to the point where he can't live and breathe like he confessed to Anji too. I love love these two .. even her confession was cute 'I LOVE YOU, DAMN IT' .. it was what the first and now DAMN IT? what else does Khushi get from Arnav? hmmm ... i'm curious now lol

Onto shyam case = OMG, what a perv lmao .. he has camera everywhere ... just hope not in their bedroom .. OR MOST IMPORTANTLY, BATHROOM! i think even if he were to stop them or do something to them .. they will still come back together as one after today episode .. she did confessd her love to him .. this just makes him feel more secure and it's not like ASR will believe whatever Shyam say again. On top of that, he might never return to the RM but to stay at his creepy corner. I so can't wait to see ANJI see her creepy hubby living that kind of life - a coward who hides behind close door.

Anyway, i can't wait to see this whole week episodes. I always think that 20 minutes a day is way way too short of us to get ARSHI by themselves but it's alright - at least we have many months to last than 2 months to finish lmao -- I'm lookign forward to seeing ASR sneaks around the GUPTA house now :wub: (remember, AKASH was doing this prior to his wedding) now that ASR LOVES KKK .. He'd probably do the same too. Today episode warm my heart <3

rehann

sarNie Adult
i was holding my breath when ASR was nowhere to be found when everyone start to eye her alone. But nope, he didn't disappoint me this time .. he held onto Buaji's and and told her that he did not give anyone's permission to hit his DEAR wife :wub: - now, i want a hubby like this .. i'm glad ASR is not physically abusive (even though he does give her emotional abuses - but it's only b/c he can't vent out his frustration) .. i love that Khushi finally accept and understood him in all what he did and is going to do. I bet no matter what, she'll wait for ASR now b/c she knows .. he is the only one to love and protect her -- no one else will do it like ASR.

Who knows that KKK can pull a strong man like ASR down to getting marry .. walking around the fire pit, tying himself to MARRIAGE and being faithful and honest .. I think this is what make my day! Khushi kumari gupta do what she said and this proves that she can make him do things even if she's silent about it - ASR loves her too deep to the point where he can't live and breathe like he confessed to Anji too. I love love these two .. even her confession was cute 'I LOVE YOU, DAMN IT' .. it was what the first and now DAMN IT? what else does Khushi get from Arnav? hmmm ... i'm curious now lol

Onto shyam case = OMG, what a perv lmao .. he has camera everywhere ... just hope not in their bedroom .. OR MOST IMPORTANTLY, BATHROOM! i think even if he were to stop them or do something to them .. they will still come back together as one after today episode .. she did confessd her love to him .. this just makes him feel more secure and it's not like ASR will believe whatever Shyam say again. On top of that, he might never return to the RM but to stay at his creepy corner. I so can't wait to see ANJI see her creepy hubby living that kind of life - a coward who hides behind close door.

Anyway, i can't wait to see this whole week episodes. I always think that 20 minutes a day is way way too short of us to get ARSHI by themselves but it's alright - at least we have many months to last than 2 months to finish lmao -- I'm lookign forward to seeing ASR sneaks around the GUPTA house now :wub: (remember, AKASH was doing this prior to his wedding) now that ASR LOVES KKK .. He'd probably do the same too. Today episode warm my heart <3
agree~ he will be anxious without Khushi... he sure will sneak to Gupta House n maybe with his brothers help also! like old days hahaha...
everything will move sweetly now... we will see all ritual for the wedding n of course with a lot of rabba ve... for Shyam Dirty plan let skip it for now... like u mention Ceci... now ASR love KKG so much... Whatever it is they will pass all that sure!! maybe just like before Shyam will become their cupid once again! his evil plan always bring Arshi even more closer! so for that welcome back our dewane 'Shyam'....

cecilia

Staff member
Did you see that expression on his face when he told everyone that he agreed to do the ritual in the right way .. he was hoping that this will solve the problem then so that KHUSHI can stay with him .. but nope! RITUALS are rituals - he didn't get his way .. Khushi has to leave and the reaction on his face was so satisfying at the same time b/c he's heartbroken .. he couldn't understands it and want to continue to argue until he gets his way lmao - that was so so cute :wub:

AH, i love the smiles on both of their faces .. when she confessed .. she was all shy to him .. he just have to smile to confirmed that he approved and accepted .. i meant STAMP his ASR smile on KHUSHI's heart :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm just glad you're joining us in this fun ride .. there are time you just want to scream at khush and ASR but due to their intense love and gaze .. you can't help it but encourage one to do wrong and the other to correct lmao
read u n fun4fun post... i feel i'm so lucky that i can understnd hindi! or not i also will go crazy like that... find for all eng sub video for this series since i start to watch this series when the YT started to delete some eng sub video~ by the way even if that happen i believe it worth for ashi...
I have been waiting for Mario and Margie lakorn to be sub and two other drama which only airs once a week. There is no sub to one of the Taiwanese drama so I just read recaps from Koala's blog. And subbing is rather slow for the jdorama Rich Man Poor Girl (it's like waiting one episode per two weeks, but the drama is super addicting). There's Arang and the Magistrate, Nice Guy, Faith, and Five Fingers but with Bridal Mask I have lost interest in Kdrama yet I am still watching it just because I wanted to see how this dumb drama will end. I have nothing to watch and so I kept seeing so many of you with pictures and gif on your signature that I decided to take a glance at this drama. And I thought I should give Hindi drama a try since I have never seen one before. So this is how I got into this drama LOL

rehann, you're so lucky that you can understand Hindi. But what can I do, the only language I know is English II_II

Anyways I am finally thru the first 100 episodes. I hate Shyam with a passion. Anjali seems like a very nice lady, she deserves someone much better. I don't understand why he would want to marry Khushi? Those are the type of girls I would most likely run away from if I was a guy. Some of the things she says just pisses me off haha so I guess I can understand Arnav's frustration. For some reason whatever he does or say, doesn't get me mad haha well I lied, there were a few times I want to hit him but eventually I give in.

And I feel bad for Lavanya. At first I despise her but she doesn't have any bad intention. Or it could be that Shyam is such an asshole that the only hatred I have is all directed towards him keke. Sorry I am so behind that I can't comprehend the conversation in here lol I hope I can catch up by the end of this week before school starts. But most likely not, I am like so many episodes behind. I guess I will have to do speed read and watch less episodes.

cecilia

Staff member
I didn't like Lavanya at first too b/c of her rude attitude but later on when she starts to see thing away from her cloud world .. i like her and feel sorry for her .. especially when she's asking ASR to follow the rituals she comes to like. I dont' blame her though at the end of the episode for making such decision .. she's right in all her actions.

I just want to say today is a nice day b/c not only did i get to see KHUSHI confessed her love to ASR in the DAMN IT way .. i also get to see Sandy confesed her love in Suraj's WAO AI NI way too :p

Ah, funfun, i do the exact same thing .. i forgive ASR so easily that's why i call myself bipolar when it comes to his case lmao. I do get irk by Khushi but not to the point where i want to go in to strangle her too .. i mean, she is smart and dumb depending on the situation lmao - like that VOODOO assumption .. it was cute but mean at the same time. Then, she didn't know that he's can't handle it either .. therefore, i guess she's forgiven (since ASR always does at the end of the day)

oh, i'm excited too b/c viki almost done with the 1st month of ENGLISH sub .. 3 more episodes to go then i'll be a happy granny again. Excited! so many good things happen today - even snake's return is a good thing to TRP too lmao

fun

Expired Sarnie
^haha Ceci our bipolar hearts just wins. We are so easy... well only when it comes to dramaland but in reality I wouldn't probably kick his arse and leave lol

Ah I didn't know there was a 10 years age gap between Khushi and Arnav. I just wished they didn't make her so dumb at times. I mean I can understand her being naive but she is far from that sometimes. I wish she was a little bit more open minded, I try to watch this without having my own values pit upon her, but I can't help it. In the earlier episode I didn't like how she played those joke on him, changing his ringtone and pouring juice into his shoes. That was plain childish and it didn't fit her character's description but I guess that is just a flaw I got to swallow. I hope I can come to like her in the later episodes. I don't hate her but I am waiting for her growth.

cecilia

Staff member
At the start of the drama .. she is said to be 18 as stated on starplus page .. but their contract marriaged stated that she's 25 an he's 28 so .. yup, we don't know what to take on this (bloopers?) not sure lmao

But considering the fact that she has NEVER have a boyfriend before or becomes attach to one before - at any given situation .. she will do this since she seems quite spoil from her side of family (even if she knows her manners too .. she still gets away with her doing lol) .. Very khushi if you ask me.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@fun4fun, it's great to see you here!! :welcome1: I'm sure you'll have fun like the rest of us!! At times we'll be fustrated with the characters/plots or we're on :cloud9: with their romance and rabba ves!! But we love the drama despite of it all!!!

Girls, looks like we're going to have a big party here!! :clap2: :toast: :party: I've been getting quite a few inquiries (PM) regarding our awesome and beloved show! :highfive: Don't be surprise if we have more fans here! :dance1:

Ceci, may I suggest that we put the links of where to watch the show on the first post and be sure to keep it updated too!? That would be more convenient for people who might stumble upon this thread!

Websites with English subtitle:

1) Go here to watch the first month, started on June 6, 2011. Viki is always done subbing the first month!!
http://www.viki.com/...episodes?page=1

2) Then go here to watch July 4, 2011 through December 2, 2011

3) Go here for December 5, 2011 to the present!
http://www.india-for...asp?TID=1696444
or
http://www.india-for...4&FID=637&PN=35
or
http://www.desirippe...er=desc&page=18

rehann

sarNie Adult
I have been waiting for Mario and Margie lakorn to be sub and two other drama which only airs once a week. There is no sub to one of the Taiwanese drama so I just read recaps from Koala's blog. And subbing is rather slow for the jdorama Rich Man Poor Girl (it's like waiting one episode per two weeks, but the drama is super addicting). There's Arang and the Magistrate, Nice Guy, Faith, and Five Fingers but with Bridal Mask I have lost interest in Kdrama yet I am still watching it just because I wanted to see how this dumb drama will end. I have nothing to watch and so I kept seeing so many of you with pictures and gif on your signature that I decided to take a glance at this drama. And I thought I should give Hindi drama a try since I have never seen one before. So this is how I got into this drama LOL

rehann, you're so lucky that you can understand Hindi. But what can I do, the only language I know is English II_II

Anyways I am finally thru the first 100 episodes. I hate Shyam with a passion. Anjali seems like a very nice lady, she deserves someone much better. I don't understand why he would want to marry Khushi? Those are the type of girls I would most likely run away from if I was a guy. Some of the things she says just pisses me off haha so I guess I can understand Arnav's frustration. For some reason whatever he does or say, doesn't get me mad haha well I lied, there were a few times I want to hit him but eventually I give in.

And I feel bad for Lavanya. At first I despise her but she doesn't have any bad intention. Or it could be that Shyam is such an asshole that the only hatred I have is all directed towards him keke. Sorry I am so behind that I can't comprehend the conversation in here lol I hope I can catch up by the end of this week before school starts. But most likely not, I am like so many episodes behind. I guess I will have to do speed read and watch less episodes.
for Shyam complex love i can understand that~ he fall for Khushi at first sight... when he help Khushi from all that goons! with that twinkle teary eyes... i also melting to see that... Sanaya got a pair of beautiful eyes! Shyam himself got self complexity... we never know why he married Anjali at first place. Maybe their marriage got other reason on his side since Anjali love him like hell~ i think Shyam evil from the start... that marry Anjali cause of her money n not love then when he think he find his true love... someone that he can't resist anymore! Yes when u see Khushi at first u will run away from this kind of girl but she got an aura! she had pure heart that full with love that will make all people around her happy! He married without love! So he is pretending all this time n when he find the person that even just see her smile u will feel that u got all happiness in this whole world... so for that he willing to jump even to the hell... to make sure he will got that love!
from the start... Shyam is evil n pretender i admit it but he just doing it casually cause he know he will sure get Raizada money n heritance if he remind as Anjali husband! he don't love Anjali that why he keep outstation... he just can't stand be with the person he don't love! Everything start to be wild when arnav treated Khushi Awfully... Shyam can't stand it... he really got mad when Arnav treated Khushi like a dirt! so he start all evil plan seriously! even plan to kill anjali! since he know person like khushi will never take other people husband unless Anjali die! then he plan to kill arnav n got all Raizada money so that he can be with Khushi n divorce Anjali! Everything happen because of Shyam complexity due to have to pretend to love someone he not for so many years... love is really a dangerous thing... change a green snake like shyam to be the poisonous one!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't think Shyam is complex at all. He is just pure greedy and evil. I don't believe he fell in love with Khushi, it was more lustful on his part. He knew Anjali's weakness and uses it against her. She does everything for him despite him treating her like crap and he knows it. I am not that far into the series yet but I read spoilers that he kidnaps Arnav lol couldn't help it. Such a long series that I want to skip some of the more boring fillers.

cecilia

Staff member
Funfun, advice to you is watch 1st episode of kidnap then jump to july month where kidnap ends .. (should be the episode where khushi fell off the steep hill and he though he lost her - gosh, that was the 2nd time he lost his breathe in shock ) I feel Shyam lust for Khushi .. maybe he's enchanted by her beauty from the first time he met her but later on - it seems like LUST to me. Not sure about his marriage with anji b/c we didn't get the background story to their 'suppose' love/marriage.

Kath, i'll do that .. thanks ..

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK I tried my best to get all of them in order, but it doesn't seem to fit the post... :)

Anyway here is the list of episodes and the dates, year of the show.... hope it help those that are still confuse. It's a little messy, but you get the ideas. Also, I only did up to Episode #300... I'm sure you can figure the rest of 19 episodes yourself. :dance1:

EPISODE # MONTH/DATE YEAR EPISODE # MONTH/DATE YEAR EPISODE # MONTH/DATE YEAR
1 June 6 2011 101 October 19 2011 201 March 5 2012
2 June 7 2011 102 October 20 2011 202 March 6 2012
3 June 8 2011 103 October 21 2011 203 March 7 2012
4 June 9 2011 104 October 24 2011 204 March 8 2012
5 June 10 2011 105 October 25 2011 205 March 9 2012
6 June 13 2011 106 October 26 2011 206 March 12 2012
7 June 14 2011 107 October 27 2011 207 March 13 2012
8 June 15 2011 108 October 28 2011 208 March 14 2012
9 June 16 2011 109 October 31 2011 209 March 15 2012
10 June 17 2011 110 November 1 2011 210 March 16 2012
11 June 20 2011 111 November 2 2011 211 March 19 2012
12 June 21 2011 112 November 3 2011 212 March 20 2012
13 June 22 2011 113 November 4 2011 213 March 21 2012
14 June 23 2011 114 November 7 2011 214 March 22 2012
15 June 24 2011 115 November 8 2011 215 March 23 2012
16 June 27 2011 116 November 9 2011 216 March 26 2012
17 June 28 2011 117 November 10 2011 217 March 27 2012
18 June 29 2011 118 November 11 2011 218 March 28 2012
19 June 30 2011 119 November 14 2011 219 March 29 2012
20 July 1 2011 120 November 15 2011 220 March 30 2012
21 July 4 2011 121 November 16 2011 221 April 2 2012
22 July 5 2011 122 November 17 2011 222 April 3 2012
23 July 6 2011 123 November 18 2011 223 April 4 2012
24 July 7 2011 124 November 20* 2011 224 April 5 2012
25 July 8 2011 125 November 21 2011 225 April 6 2012
26 July 9* 2011 126 November 22 2011 226 April 9 2012
27 July 11 2011 127 November 23 2011 227 April 10 2012
28 July 12 2011 128 November 24 2011 228 April 11 2012
29 July 13 2011 129 November 25 2011 229 April 12 2012
30 July 14 2011 130 November 28 2011 230 April 13 2012
31 July 15 2011 131 November 29 2011 231 April 16 2012
32 July 18 2011 132 November 30 2011 232 April 17 2012
33 July 19 2011 133 December 1 2011 233 April 18 2012
34 July 20 2011 134 December 2 2011 234 April 19 2012
35 July 21 2011 135 December 5 2011 235 April 20 2012
36 July 22 2011 136 December 6 2011 236 April 23 2012
37 July 25 2011 137 December 7 2011 237 April 24 2012
38 July 26 2011 138 December 8 2011 238 April 25 2012
39 July 27 2011 139 December 9 2011 239 April 26 2012
40 July 28 2011 140 December 12 2011 240 April 27 2012
41 July 29 2011 141 December 13 2011 241 April 30 2012
42 August 1 2011 142 December 14 2011 242 May 1 2012
43 August 2 2011 143 December 15 2011 243 May 2 2012
44 August 3 2011 144 December 16 2011 244 May 3 2012
45 August 4 2011 145 December 19 2011 245 May 4 2012
46 August 5 2011 146 December 20 2011 246 May 7 2012
47 August 8 2011 147 December 21 2011 247 May 8 2012
48 August 9 2011 148 December 22 2011 248 May 9 2012
49 August 10 2011 149 December 23 2011 249 May 10 2012
50 August 11 2011 150 December 26 2011 250 May 11 2012
51 August 12 2011 151 December 27 2011 251 May 12* 2012
52 August 15 2011 152 December 28 2011 252 May 14 2012
53 August 16 2011 153 December 29 2011 253 May 15 2012
54 August 17 2011 154 December 30 2011 254 May 16 2012
55 August 18 2011 155 January 2 2012 255 May 17 2012
56 August 19 2011 156 January 3 2012 256 May 18 2012
57 August 20* 2011 157 January 4 2012 257 May 21 2012
58 August 22 2011 158 January 5 2012 258 May 22 2012
59 August 23 2011 159 January 6 2012 259 May 23 2012
60 August 24 2011 160 January 9 2012 260 May 24 2012
61 August 25 2011 161 January 10 2012 261 May 25 2012
62 August 26 2011 162 January 11 2012 262 May 28 2012
63 August 29 2011 163 January 12 2012 263 May 29 2012
64 August 30 2011 164 January 13 2012 264 May 30 2012
65 August 31 2011 165 January 16 2012 265 May 31 2012
66 September 1 2011 166 January 17 2012 266 June 1 2012
67 September 2 2011 167 January 18 2012 267 June 4 2012
68 September 5 2011 168 January 19 2012 268 June 5 2012
69 September 6 2011 169 January 20 2012 269 June 6 2012
70 September 7 2011 170 January 23 2012 270 June 7 2012
71 September 8 2011 171 January 24 2012 271 June 8 2012
72 September 9 2011 172 January 25 2012 272 June 11 2012
73 September 12 2011 173 January 26 2012 273 June 12 2012
74 September 13 2011 174 January 27 2012 274 June 13 2012
75 September 14 2011 175 January 28* 2012 275 June 14 2012
76 September 15 2011 176 January 30 2012 276 June 15 2012
77 September 16 2011 177 January 31 2012 277 June 18 2012
78 September 19 2011 178 February 1 2012 278 June 19 2012
79 September 20 2011 179 February 2 2012 279 June 20 2012
80 September 21 2011 180 February 3 2012 280 June 21 2012
81 September 22 2011 181 February 6 2012 281 June 22 2012
82 September 23 2011 182 February 7 2012 282 June 25 2012
83 September 26 2011 183 February 8 2012 283 June 26 2012
84 September 27 2011 184 February 9 2012 284 June 27 2012
85 September 28 2011 185 February 10 2012 285 June 28 2012
86 September 29 2011 186 February 13 2012 286 June 29 2012
87 September 30 2011 187 February 14 2012 287 July 2 2012
88 October 3 2011 188 February 15 2012 288 July 3 2012
89 October 4 2011 189 February 16 2012 289 July 4 2012
90 October 5 2011 190 February 17 2012 290 July 5 2012
91 October 6 2011 191 February 20 2012 291 July 6 2012
92 October 7 2011 192 February 21 2012 292 July 9 2012
93 October 9* 2011 193 February 22 2012 293 July 10 2012
94 October 10 2011 194 February 23 2012 294 July 11 2012
95 October 11 2011 195 February 24 2012 295 July 12 2012
96 October 12 2011 196 February 27 2012 296 July 13 2012
97 October 13 2011 197 February 28 2012 297 July 14* 2012
98 October 14 2011 198 February 29 2012 298 July 16 2012
99 October 17 2011 199 March 1 2012 299 July 17 2012
100 October 18 2011 200 March 2 2012 300 July 18 2012

cecilia

Staff member
OMG you even have episode # on there? wow - you worked hard <3

i date my like this 8.14.2012.mp4 or 8.14.2012.Part1/3.mp4 lmao

fun

Expired Sarnie
Currently at 170 and OMG my blood is boiling. Shymal attempted to kill Anjali twice!!! He has no humanity in him and I don't see how they can turn around his character.

Anyways it is so adorable that Khushi's dance partner ditched her HAHAHA Arnav end up being her dance partner. I am happy as a bunny!!! I'm catching on pretty quick. I'm kind of glad each episode is only 20 minutes long.

Thanks Ceci for the advice. I'm trying to go in order. I think it will be quick for me. I am reading recaps more than watching.

Thank you Maya for the list. It makes life a lot easier for me haha.