Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

Kelly

Alright I'm so bored and their movies suck lately so I will start this too! Thanks guys I hope to not be addicted lol :p

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Kelly!! I wouldn't be surprise if you get addicted to this Indian drama!! They have awesome chemistry not to mention the male lead is so HOT!!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I'm not too addicted to this i'm sorry it was interesting at first and then when he gets captured it got all annoying with the Kushi trying to find him and prove her point that the male lead is in trouble. It just really got annoying to me sorry girls but I am continuing with this drama.

cecilia

Staff member
^that's too bad b/c Barun (arnav) is back this week in full blast .. there will be more shooting and the script will turn around too ..

anyhow, i understand you .. the whole kidnap thing gets on my nerve too lmao

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes...the kidnap track is a bit dragging to me too but I know this will end and there will be better scripts coming our way just like Ceci mentioned! Barun is BACK so he is worth the wait!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks, Ceci!! I think all our minds are in the gutter regarding this gif...looks so wrong! :pervie: :blush: LOL

rehann

sarNie Adult
i'm just too happy! we will see arshi togther this week~
i watch one of Barun interview... he said that people have to watch this week episode....
to know what will arnav do when he know Shyam is the villan who kidnapped him...
n he also said not Arnav who should know Shyam evil plan but also the whole Raizada family~
Sure this drama getting hot this July~
i just had a feeling that they will surely get separate at least for another one time when i remember one scene...
when arnav yell at kushi and ask why she didn't explain anything about her relation with Shyam when he reveal about it to her~
his dialogue was too much for me ' i really well understand... how hard for you to leave n not be Mrs Raizada who have Money, comfort & honour!
Just crazy people will leave all of that!' i'm yelling at arnav when i watch that scene~ how can you love kushi when u not even know her heart! keep accuse her for all that stupid n nonsense things that he made up by himself! maybe arnav forgot that kushi 'pagal hai' she sure one day will leave him without any hesitate if he keep being ridiculous like that! i'm sure happy if Kushi leave arnav to let him know that she not even care about his wealth at all! i really want to see arnav chase over kushi~ it will be more interesting if at that time she is having his baby~
really hope that when arnav back this week, he will continue that 'hut' scene~ LOL

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
This drama is so popular among south asian youth, I watched some recent episodes agreed w/ all the kipnapped track is so boring!! Arnab is not a hot guy, but his acting makes him hot. ;) Khushi real boyfriend is much more handsome and cute. Have u guys watched Khushi and her boyfriend previous drama? It was a popular drama too but I never watched just some fanmade vids of them.

rehann

sarNie Adult
This drama is so popular among south asian youth, I watched some recent episodes agreed w/ all the kipnapped track is so boring!! Arnab is not a hot guy, but his acting makes him hot. ;) Khushi real boyfriend is much more handsome and cute. Have u guys watched Khushi and her boyfriend previous drama? It was a popular drama too but I never watched just some fanmade vids of them.
i don't know whether it famous or not in asian! but of course famous here... i'm malaysian n i watch this series cause of AF forum~
first i interested with this when i see one of the member poster of her signature.... about a man who have a 6 month contract marriage with a girl~
then i open this series forum~ i read all comment n then got one comment that suggest n give link of one channel in YT that have upload all of this series episode~ then i try to have a look what this series look like n is it worth to watch then i got too many love scene here~
next i start download this series from the beginning n when up to 100+ episode i start to watch it~
i get hooked! i just finish watch this series all episode... up to 270 episode at that time in 2 days~ i think u all can guess when i start watch this series~
yes right last week!
i think i'm lucky! guess what...
i start watch hindi movies when i was 10 years old! i watch hindi movies everyday till i can understand what they talk without subtitle~
so i can watch this drama without waiting for subtitle... so happy right!
same goes to thai lakorn but for thai lakorn i just watch it for 2 years with sub before i can watch without sub....
i remember i stuck with 1 hindi soap drama when i was in secondry school... about dev n i don't remember the heroin name... the story is about her husband who missing n come back with different face but she didn't even know that is her husband. the title is Desh Mein... i don't remember the rest title... also got a man name rohan who madly in love with her who lastly turn into villian.
another one is Kasam se (i don't know if i spell it right or not) about three sister who come to stay at hero house... the middle sister suppose to marry with hero but run with her ex-lover... then her older sister have to marry in her sister place... then her sister come back to snatch hero from her older sister even at that time her older sister already pregnant... it a great story~
if anyone have watch both of this drama can help me...
after that in this recent 5 years i just rarely watch any hindi that make me interested... i more intrested in korean, taiwan n thai drama...
n thank god i got to watch this drama n that let me know that i can still understand them! thanks to IPKKND...

cecilia

Staff member
i think different .. ASR is the hottest of all man - ARJUN is hot and so is JOHN ABRAHAM .. but BARUn just bring HOTNESS to the table ..

I've never watch the previous drama of sanaya w/mohit but i think mohit is cute like a boy .. but not manly HOT like BARUN lmao

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@MM4ever
I have to disagree with you! ASR is very hot and intoxicating!! I think Barun is a very handsome man! He breathe life into ASR! With his good looks and amazing talent, he took ASR to a whole different level. If you have just a talented actor portraying ASR...ummm I seriously don't think it would have the same result! Barun owned the character!! The fans fell in love with ASR because of BARUN!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Ceci, I know me too! Just his stare makes my knees go weak and my heart goes pitter patter then I forget to read the Eng sub altogether! :blush: LOL

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
i don't know whether it famous or not in asian! but of course famous here... i'm malaysian n i watch this series cause of AF forum~
first i interested with this when i see one of the member poster of her signature.... about a man who have a 6 month contract marriage with a girl~
then i open this series forum~ i read all comment n then got one comment that suggest n give link of one channel in YT that have upload all of this series episode~ then i try to have a look what this series look like n is it worth to watch then i got too many love scene here~
next i start download this series from the beginning n when up to 100+ episode i start to watch it~
i get hooked! i just finish watch this series all episode... up to 270 episode at that time in 2 days~ i think u all can guess when i start watch this series~
yes right last week!
i think i'm lucky! guess what...
i start watch hindi movies when i was 10 years old! i watch hindi movies everyday till i can understand what they talk without subtitle~
so i can watch this drama without waiting for subtitle... so happy right!
same goes to thai lakorn but for thai lakorn i just watch it for 2 years with sub before i can watch without sub....
i remember i stuck with 1 hindi soap drama when i was in secondry school... about dev n i don't remember the heroin name... the story is about her husband who missing n come back with different face but she didn't even know that is her husband. the title is Desh Mein... i don't remember the rest title... also got a man name rohan who madly in love with her who lastly turn into villian.
another one is Kasam se (i don't know if i spell it right or not) about three sister who come to stay at hero house... the middle sister suppose to marry with hero but run with her ex-lover... then her older sister have to marry in her sister place... then her sister come back to snatch hero from her older sister even at that time her older sister already pregnant... it a great story~
if anyone have watch both of this drama can help me...
after that in this recent 5 years i just rarely watch any hindi that make me interested... i more intrested in korean, taiwan n thai drama...
n thank god i got to watch this drama n that let me know that i can still understand them! thanks to IPKKND...
Woow 200+ episodes in 2 days that's crazy but I wud do the same too if I'm addicted to something. hehe I heard about Iss Pyaar.. since it started last year, can see the craziness ppl have for Arshi and this serial. As for other asian drama, I used to watched Thai lakorn/boran when I was young but stop ever since I got hooked to bollywood. Korean drama is very popular but I never bother watching.

The 2 previous Indian soaps u watched I have heard about too, but never watched them. I watched some Kahin To Hoga and Kasauti Zindagi Kay episodes...I started both serials late though. Back then I was crazy to them despite clueless to hindi. lol I regularly checked indian forums for update.

Ur name is Rehann sounds like an Indian name, r u Malaysian Indian or pure Malaysian?

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
@Katelyn @Cecilia I never find Arnab attractive, but I do think this serial is popular cuz of Barun. When I first saw Barun I never get y ppl find him hot and today I see him my feeling for him still remain same. Khushi is a pretty girl foresure, she looks better w/ her boyfriend Mohit they make such a cute pair.

@Cecilia John and Arjun r so much hotter than Barun!! :p

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@MM4ever
That's ok because everyone have different taste!! After all, beauty is in the eye of the beholder!!

While growing up, my family mostly watched lakorn and sometimes Cdrama. I do remember watching bollywood movies though now and then. IPKKND is my first Indian drama and very obsessed with it at the moment!! Though I've heard that Kdrama and Jdrama are good but I never got into it at all!! I'm definitely a Thai lakorn girl for life!! :)

BTW, thanks for dropping by and sharing your thoughts with us!

rehann

sarNie Adult
Woow 200+ episodes in 2 days that's crazy but I wud do the same too if I'm addicted to something. hehe I heard about Iss Pyaar.. since it started last year, can see the craziness ppl have for Arshi and this serial. As for other asian drama, I used to watched Thai lakorn/boran when I was young but stop ever since I got hooked to bollywood. Korean drama is very popular but I never bother watching.

The 2 previous Indian soaps u watched I have heard about too, but never watched them. I watched some Kahin To Hoga and Kasauti Zindagi Kay episodes...I started both serials late though. Back then I was crazy to them despite clueless to hindi. lol I regularly checked indian forums for update.

Ur name is Rehann sounds like an Indian name, r u Malaysian Indian or pure Malaysian?
it just my nick name for this forum~ i love this name since i watch Fanaa...
i'm pure malay...

cecilia

Staff member
i think john and arjun are hot but i'm not attractive to them like i am with BARUN!!! OMG, i can marry this man anytime.

rehann

sarNie Adult
i think john and arjun are hot but i'm not attractive to them like i am with BARUN!!! OMG, i can marry this man anytime.
yeah... i don't know what so attractive about Barun but for me he so HOT! he bring ASR charcter perfectly~
Even ASR is a very damn serious man but we can see the cuteness of his action toward Kushi~
His love is just like~ action speak louder than words...