sarNie Adult
like what i mention yesterday
Just wanna share these before heading to bed :wub:

Off to gutter land -- night all.

Credit: as tagged | India-forum
Just wanna share these before heading to bed :wub:

Off to gutter land -- night all.

Credit: as tagged | India-forum
like what i mention right??? her hypnotized session end up with romance!!!
Arnav sure know how to arousing himself~
aww... khushi so lucky!! almost everynight that she turn out do silly things... she will GET it~
so how can Khushi will not get pregnant!!!!
hahahahah turn pervy! don't mind me girls~

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh I have such a gutter thought since ASR and Khushi has reference jalebis to something only gutter mind would understand. :woot: :loool:

Remember awhile back there was an interviews with Barun about what will ASR's favorite desert be? :drool: And his answer was "Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada's Jalebis" :faint: :spin: :spicy:

:lmao3: LMAO back then my mind was already down the gutter when reading his answered, but I didn't want to say anything, but yesterday episode got me thinking about it again. :coverlaf: And all I can reference his jalebis is to English term "cherry" :lolyup: :rofl:

rehann

sarNie Adult
Oh I have such a gutter thought since ASR and Khushi has reference jalebis to something only gutter mind would understand. :woot: :loool:

Remember awhile back there was an interviews with Barun about what will ASR's favorite desert be? :drool: And his answer was "Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada's Jalebis" :faint: :spin: :spicy:

:lmao3: LMAO back then my mind was already down the gutter when reading his answered, but I didn't want to say anything, but yesterday episode got me thinking about it again. :coverlaf: And all I can reference his jalebis is to English term "cherry" :lolyup: :rofl:
yes Khushi have asking whether 'have he ever having Jalebis with Sheetal' instead of 'have he ever having sex with sheetal' cause of nervousness...
n arnav answer was superb... 'that thing i can only do with u....' hahahahaha
imagine if Khushi really asking about that 'sex' thingy n Arnav answer was the same! it sure hot~ :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

so everyone is sure gutter :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: everytime Khushi talk about jalebis~ hahahahaha

IF also got fever of Arshi's Jalebis~ everyone talk about that...
i even found this~ hahahhahahha it sure gutter!!! :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3:

cr to aruna/IF

rehann

sarNie Adult
ohhh yes~ that DNA thingy is something that Shit-all don't want...
happy that what i'm thinking is not turn out to be true...
her face turn to blue when she see how intrested Khushi was with that DNA...
that what make me a little bit unhappy... i prefer that shit-all desns't have clue of Khushi further action...
but now everything goes wrong... shit-all can guess now... she will try to stop it~
hope Khushi can make it...

oh love the precap...
Arnav's expression was damn cute~ his shocked sleepy face when Khushi pull off one of his hair was so funny...
sorry arnav since u marrying Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada... so we really can't help u...
little pagal but cute hai hahahahaa

cecilia

Staff member
i really want this shitall matter to be over with .. can't stand it anymore ...

Last night, i skipped and watch only ARSHI scene ..
today, i'd do the same too ..
until the truth is reveal ... i'm sticking to arshi's scene only

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Girls, I enjoyed reading your discussions about jalebis!! This is gutter talk to the max!! :coverlaf:

I'm finally caught up with yesterday's and today's episodes! I've been a bit too stuck on some great FF!! :whistle: :p :blush:

I really love the poolside scenes from yesterday!! Good thing Arnav scolded her for inviting Sheetal to stay there! I would do the same...come on who would invite your husband's ex-girlfriend to stay with you?! :no: Arnav was completely right in this because he was sensible enough to want to avoid unnecassary drama. He was concerned about Khushi's feelings! Loved that he revealed his jealousy of NK!! Wow..Arnav...love you so much!! The part where Khushi was grilling Arnav about his relationship with Sheetal was too funny!! All this leading to their jalebis discussion..."No, I can do this only with you! Crazy woman!" :pervie: :spicy: :lmao2: That was so priceless!! :lol2: :rofl: Arnav was so cute and sexy in answering her questions! Loved his expressions! :wub: I enjoyed every minute of these Arshi scenes!!

Today's episode was just as precious! The terrace scene was amazing with Khushi trying to hypnotize Arnav!! The word game was a treat to watch!

K: Khushi
A: Crazy :lol2:

K: Arnav
A: Me

K: Love
A: Trust

K: Relationship
A: Strong

Loved all of his answers including the hypnotizing part too!! My heart totally melted for Arnav!! He was so honest and solid with his feelings for our Khushi!! Don't ever doubt him because he loves only you, Khushi!! What a great hubby!! I'm falling for him again and again!! I enjoyed every second of Arshi!! BTW, loved ASR's English dialogues today...such sexy accent and voice! :wub:

rehann

sarNie Adult
i really want this shitall matter to be over with .. can't stand it anymore ...

Last night, i skipped and watch only ARSHI scene ..
today, i'd do the same too ..
until the truth is reveal ... i'm sticking to arshi's scene only
some people in IF even said this Aarav might be Dhruv's son...
Dhruv is Manorama elder son... live in states... nani n mamiji had once talk about him before...
but i don't want him to be Arnav's brother son cause if that case... Shit-all n Aarav will stay longer than what we expect...
to see that NK already intrested in Shit-all... i can guess... this track will stay long~
talk about NK... who know maybe at first shit-all come with bad intention but then she repent n know nothing can snatch Arnav from Khushi...
she start to develope feeling for NK... n then become raizada new member... Who knows??? another villian might turn to an angel in Khushi's hand!! just like Lavanya hahaha
BTW... cv's sure know how to make us smile after their intense, tears n dramatic scene!!
about Aarav~ doesn't matter who the hell he father is... as long as not Arnav... that fine for me!!!

cecilia

Staff member
i'd rather have shitall be Dhru's wife than to be in the way of ARSHI's love ..

EDIT:
Can't help not being in the gutter when ASR constantly carries Khushi to bed every night LOL

Credit: as tagged | indiaforum

rehann

sarNie Adult
oh no~ Arnav get that DNA report...
sure it will bring a rift between Arshi...
even if in the report it clearly write that Aarav is not Arnav's son... but it still leave smthing!
another fight after marriage!! Arnav will feel offend n sad with Khushi actions...
it will create another intense n cold moment between Arshi...

~the precap clearly show... Arnav get mad n ask Khushi to open the report... so that she can get all the answer that she want!!!
poor Khushi... she cry! n that Shit-all peeping over Arshi's fight...

cr nivi ipk/fb admin
actually that Shit-all intention was not to make people believe that Aarav is Arnav's son but...
she want to play with Khushi emotion.... make her anxious, curious n suspicious...
so that when Khushi get suspicious n make a mistake like this... she can come between them... n make arshi apart...
so that she can get ASR... she sure clever to make a plan... but sorry girl... Arshi's love not that weak!!
Watch out... all that u have plan will make ur face flat!!!

but thank god!! i'm happy Arnav see that report... for how long Arnav can get mad at Khushi... he will understand it soon!!!
so now he know what Khushi really think!! n sure he know if he let sheetal n aarav stay in RM for much longer...
so much more problem will happen~ he genius... so for sure he know what he should do to make his love feel safe...

another make up week for Arshi... with a lot of tears n spicy romance i believe!! hope Khushi keep up her spirit!!
hold her breath n fight for her love!!

cecilia

Staff member
i feel asr but what can the girl do when he knows what's going on and do nothing to stop it.

I don't know ... i just want to see ASR pacify khushi ... he still have yet to prove to her that he loves her as much as she loves him. She did not let him wait for her at the alter -- she did not let go of him when he was kidnap, she did not blame him on anything .. therefore, ASR needs to reciprocate that as well .. ah, she lets herself be humiliate and hurt b/c of the love she has for him too.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Ooo... Khushi's in trouble now...we'll see what she does to cheer up Arnav... Of course, the magic words are "I'm pregnant".... Anyway, it seems like Arnav is certain he's not the father of mini ASR since he challenged Khushi to open the DNA Test...and we remember his name is Arnav Singh Raizada and he's always right!

cecilia

Staff member
I think both of them will be hurt .. but khushi might have suffered more ...
i have a feeling .. khushi will be pregnant soon <3

rehann

sarNie Adult
I think both of them will be hurt .. but khushi might have suffered more ...
i have a feeling .. khushi will be pregnant soon <3
yes... i can feel trouble on their way...
that shit-all was success in her first plan now... make Arshi fight!
now everything will not be the same... much more MU will happen between them....
but i'm happy with the track.... when they angry with each other, they will longing more...
with that i'm sure another intense n spicy romance will be our treat soon...

about pregnant... yes ceci agree with u~
since CV already bring up child track... so i'm sure it something related with Arshi's baby track!!
n i want first baby in Raizada to be Arshi's child!!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi girls! I've been a bit busy today! Saw the episode in the early evening! Here's my take!

My stomach dropped toward the end of the episode! What a cliff hanger!! Yes looks like an Arshi's fight is coming! Of course the make up part will be really sweet!! Once Arnav has calmed down a bit, he will listen to Khushi! They can't be mad at each other for too long! I think it's understandable to be suspicious about Arnav and Aarav being related and everyone else in the family noticed the resemblance as well! Arnav will understand where Khushi is coming from.

Anyway, I agree that this track would lead nicely to Arshi's baby track!! You can see how much Arnav enjoyed his interactions with Aarav. He would be very susceptible to the idea of having his own baby! Having a child together would make their love full and complete! BTW, I enjoyed watching Khushi/Arnav/Aarav scenes at the poolside!! It was so cute!! LOL, Khushi made 2 males get down on their knees. :coverlaf: I'm looking forward to Monday's episode!

TeleBUZZ: Aarav will go missing!! I don't know how true this is!

I haven't heard any news about Deepali. This is old news by TeleBUZZ that Deepali is NOT quitting the show!

cecilia

Staff member
Yup, rumors have it that arav will be gone missing ... and ASR will try to ask Shitall about Arav's father too ..
Now, i'm more curious than ever --- is she part of the Raizada's family member -- marry to one of the long lost brother?

More than anything .. i repeat -- I WANT BABY ARSHI when that one month comes along :wub:

rehann

sarNie Adult
Yup, rumors have it that arav will be gone missing ... and ASR will try to ask Shitall about Arav's father too ..
Now, i'm more curious than ever --- is she part of the Raizada's family member -- marry to one of the long lost brother?

More than anything .. i repeat -- I WANT BABY ARSHI when that one month comes along :wub:
yes i have heard a lot of rumours~ but this one i dislike the most!!!
Raizadas will ask sheetal about Aarav's father... then Aarav will go missing!!
Khushi try to cheer Arnav up by bring back his collage day... in organizing a basketball game!!! all will have a great time...
Sheetal will keep Karva chauth for Aarav father... she will create problem on fasting day, Arnav will stuck with her at RM while Khushi wait for him at the temple. where he does not show up! Sheetal pretend to faint n Arnav will break her fast... at the same time all Raizada come home n see that... includes Khushi!!! big MU will happen...

how can Arnav break that bitch fast while Khushi wait for him without eat anything!! i really don't want to believe this... whichever the rumours that might turn out true!! just hope not this one...

BTW... it also romours we will having a Maha Ep on 3 Nov.. many people guess that it for the Karva Chauth scene!!! whatever it is... please i want first Arshi's Karva Chauth turn out well~ maybe some drama or a lot of drama it ok for me but please Arnav breaking Sheetal fast is big NO NO for me!!!!!
breaking someone fast bring a lot of mean n i don't want it happen between Arnav n Shit-all!!!

Barunteam just tweet~
~Aarav will bring Khushi n Arnav more closer. this is what we heard.

ohhhooo nice one sure come after this... maybe he will help Khushi to make up with Arnav! such a lovely boy...

EDITED

one spoiler come out~
Aarav was Dhruv son with Sheetal's Sister... she take care of Aarav after her sister tragic death...
Dhruv is a negative role... Sheetal back to India to find out about Dhruv but get to know her ex-lover, Arnav already married.
she make a plan to enter Raizada n to get Arnav for herself!

this might be the answer why Aarav is called ASR... since he really a Raizada!!!

seem like Maha Episode is confirm~
a long week for Arshi... Yeepiiiii!!!