Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

rehann

sarNie Adult
^rehann - i completely agree - i don't sympathize Anjali anymore b/c she really is just ... blind in all of these. I don't usually like saying this that ppl are blind when they're in love but Anjali just prove it to me that ppl are indeed blind when they see no one else but the person next to them lmao

Anyway, i want to see this happen to ARSHI all over again :wub:
Credit: mik
yes n i was so smirking when i read on every page, all people asking for redemption track!
everyone is really want to see after ASR realized that Khushi already leaving him because their contract is finish, what will be his reaction~
will he be sad? panic? aggresive? cry? anxious? but i just want Arnav in his right mind recall all the pain that he give her
n create everything that he can to 'seduce'(it's okay to use this word? i think it's ok since ASR is sooo damn flirty nowadays :rofl: ) Khushi back.
now i just want Arshi to hurry remarried n enjoy their married life before that stupid obssesive Shyam coming back!
just read one post on FB n hooked... this really reflect ASR feeling about his heart n love!

I had closed the door upon my
heart
And wouldn't let anyone in,
I had trusted and loved only to
be hurt
But, that would never happen again.
I had locked the door and tossed the key
As hard, and as far as I could,
Love would never enter there again,
My heart was closed for good.
Then you came into my life
And made me change my mind,
Just when I thought that tiny key
was impossible to find.
That's when you held out your hand
And proved to me I was wrong,
Inside your palm was the key to
my heart...
You had it all along....

i moved when i read this~ make me remember Arshi second Meet at the temple when Khushi return back his Mana'at key~
n he never know, since that she has already hold his heart's key...'u meet thousand of people n none of them really touch u... n then u meet one person n ur life change forever' that what really happen in Arshi love story.... they are so affected by each other!~ miss their moments... think gonna watch IPKKND all over again~
ahhhh i got the fever now~ Arshi fever lol...

cecilia

Staff member
^to learn that he breathes and lives khushi was the best thing i heard. Though, i wish i didn't hear he said 'i feel in love with her after our marriage' b/c this man certainly is lying through his teeth if what he claimed is right .. but i guess, he was not serious then that's why he keeps putting her in so much pain and trials lmao

AWE! I really like this song here and all the scenes she chose too <3 :

Lyric:
walk alone
We watch as our lives pass us by
the never ending pain of loss
hidden faces among what we call us
our souls filled with hatred and sadness

nothing ever goes our way
we walk alone through this cold life
no turning back
all we can ask for is hope

our hearts are dark torture
lifeless feelings living deep inside of us
what we look for is no where to be found
time wasted that is all there is

nothing can save us
we walk through a dark valley
no future for me no future for anyone
no prediction no guessing no hope

we don't see anything
we don't feel
our blood turns into ice
pain so flawless makes the shadows come alive

no point in crying out
there is no one to help us
we walk alone, by ourselves
we wish the end
finding a way out but it's not there

all we can do is wait
wait for it to come
take a risk, take a chance
we walk alone

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
yes n i was so smirking when i read on every page, all people asking for redemption track!
everyone is really want to see after ASR realized that Khushi already leaving him because their contract is finish, what will be his reaction~
will he be sad? panic? aggresive? cry? anxious? but i just want Arnav in his right mind recall all the pain that he give her
n create everything that he can to 'seduce'(it's okay to use this word? i think it's ok since ASR is sooo damn flirty nowadays :rofl: ) Khushi back.
now i just want Arshi to hurry remarried n enjoy their married life before that stupid obssesive Shyam coming back!
just read one post on FB n hooked... this really reflect ASR feeling about his heart n love!

I had closed the door upon my
heart
And wouldn't let anyone in,
I had trusted and loved only to
be hurt
But, that would never happen again.
I had locked the door and tossed the key
As hard, and as far as I could,
Love would never enter there again,
My heart was closed for good.
Then you came into my life
And made me change my mind,
Just when I thought that tiny key
was impossible to find.
That's when you held out your hand
And proved to me I was wrong,
Inside your palm was the key to
my heart...
You had it all along....

i moved when i read this~ make me remember Arshi second Meet at the temple when Khushi return back his Mana'at key~
n he never know, since that she has already hold his heart's key...'u meet thousand of people n none of them really touch u... n then u meet one person n ur life change forever' that what really happen in Arshi love story.... they are so affected by each other!~ miss their moments... think gonna watch IPKKND all over again~
ahhhh i got the fever now~ Arshi fever lol...
I can't wait to see ASR's reactions too regarding the ending of the 6 months contract!

I agree with you about the key! Yes, it is very symbolic!! Khushi found his key at the temple but the real key is actually Khushi!! She managed to unlock his dark heart and show him what love is. Life can be harsh and traumatic but love and happiness can also exist! Khushi showed him that and even her name is symbolic. She IS his happiness!

Talking about watching old episodes, I never really got over that. I always find myself watching them! hehehe I can't help myself! :blush:

@Ceci
Thank you for sharing those awesome ARSHI vids!!

:grouphug: I sure do need a group hug!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey ya....I don't know if someone post this yet or not but I also found this series on viki site. I think they also subbing this series also.

Here the page to go watch with the English sub

http://www.viki.com/...ve-to-this-love
Thank you for sharing!! I've found this out not too long ago!! I'm so thrilled about the English subtitle for this addicting drama especially for the ealier episodes like the ones in June 2011!

rehann

sarNie Adult
what i'm guess is turn to be correct! ASR is always ASR.... our tricky Asr is back~ :clap2:
next ep he will give condition for Khushi to move back to RM as exchange of the house rental payment! cross finger~ :dance2:
i'm happy for evry asr action to won khushi but i'm slightly dissappointed!!!if i'm was khushi i absolutely will fed up!!
because from their first meet until now... asr never care about her feeling! he just do whatever that he feel right... keep force her to do whatever he want!!! if i was khushi i will think that this man try to win me... n not because he really love me!
but now i'm not khushi so i'm crazily happy n excited!!! :dance3: our 12 days sizzling hot seduce week is coming up next!!! :woot:

cecilia

Staff member
i don't like that he use money to win her once again .. big no no for me.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't like that he use money to win her once again .. big no no for me.

He's using money to lured her back as he once did with mamiji in Dec 5th episode. Therefore it wouldn't work in his favors for long, because Khushi is not money and status hunger like mamiji. There still will be more problems for them two before they'll find happiness, especially with Shyam returning, and also the mysteries behind their parent's death.

He'll regret it! :secret: :numchuck: She will whipped him good when she gets her chance. :whip:

JUST A SIDE NOTE: I wasn't sure if I miss any mentioning of the back story of what happened with ASR's parent, but on the day his mother died, was that Anjali's wedding celebration?
If it was her wedding day, then Shyam was there, so since he was so cruel to Shashi(sp) to get Khushi... I wonder if he somehow would have something to do with all their problem and heartache? :scratchhead2: Is there back story of why Anjali limping when she walked?
Shyam is too evil to not have a back story and also how he manages to be away and renting in different part of town from Anjali? And remember all those crooks that work under him when he kidnapped ASR, how did he managed to have them work under him if he was not some big time criminal? :scratchhead2:

Anyway, that's just my thought because that awful scene/day kept coming back to ASR, so it has to be important for the producer to keep on bringing it up.
It will be a long time before the story will end, because the rating is doing so well and quite popular. :cry:

rehann

sarNie Adult
He's using money to lured her back as he once did with mamiji in Dec 5th episode. Therefore it wouldn't work in his favors for long, because Khushi is not money and status hunger like mamiji. There still will be more problems for them two before they'll find happiness, especially with Shyam returning, and also the mysteries behind their parent's death.

He'll regret it! :secret: :numchuck: She will whipped him good when she gets her chance. :whip:

JUST A SIDE NOTE: I wasn't sure if I miss any mentioning of the back story of what happened with ASR's parent, but on the day his mother died, was that Anjali's wedding celebration?
If it was her wedding day, then Shyam was there, so since he was so cruel to Shashi(sp) to get Khushi... I wonder if he somehow would have something to do with all their problem and heartache? :scratchhead2: Is there back story of why Anjali limping when she walked?
Shyam is too evil to not have a back story and also how he manages to be away and renting in different part of town from Anjali? And remember all those crooks that work under him when he kidnapped ASR, how did he managed to have them work under him if he was not some big time criminal? :scratchhead2:

Anyway, that's just my thought because that awful scene/day kept coming back to ASR, so it has to be important for the producer to keep on bringing it up.
It will be a long time before the story will end, because the rating is doing so well and quite popular. :cry:
agree~ this show would not end easily~ shyam will first reveals why he marry Anjali~
then all dark story about their parent death will also be part of this series n it seem so far from now~
thanks for ur good observation~ u make me think the same... this ugly shyam sure have smething to do with that incident!
maybe shyam already know who khushi is from the beginning~ his obsessive over khushi make me wonder!
i think he the one who will reveal all that story since nobody ever talk about that dark past....
omg... what will happen to my Arshi~

cecilia

Staff member
can i vent out that i hate ASR for hurting my heart?!!!
Poor Khushi but served her right for lying too ..

Gosh, i'm in such dilemma T_T
I just want some romance w/out family, money, and control!!!!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

ASR will have to learn that money does not always solve everything!!

I agree there's a high possibility that Shyam was involved in regards to the past. His character is too good (bad to the bone) to let go so I'm sure the CVs will have him continue to be in the show somehow. There are still so many mysteries about the past to be revealed! I'm curious about the back story on how he married Anjali since we all know he was only after her money. Who knows...the CVs always seems to surprise us one way or another.

BTW, Anjali limp because she has polio. Correct me if I'm mistaken!!

rehann

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!! i'm damn crazy right now~ :yahoo: :dance2: :dance2: .... :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: ....
i'm so crazy n i don't know how to behave right now!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
Arnav is getting damn flirty n naughty!!! his effort to seduce Khushi make me want to bagging my head to the walllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the precap for next episode make me jump all over my bed!!!!!!!!!! :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2:
he seduce Khushi with his hottest smile n body~ n khushi start to melting all over!!!!! this gonna rated as 18 years n above or what!!!!!!!!!!
oh i damn crazy right nowwww!!!!!!!!! sure their next 24 hours of love gonna be soooo sizzling hot!!! even just watching the precap, i already sweaty!!!!
Ahhhh~ why MONDAY seem to be sooooooo far!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:
ah god!!!!! help me calm myself.... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG...OMG..OMG The precap was sooooooo HOT! :blush: :spicy: :faint: Oxygen masks anyone? Girls, how are we going to survive the weekend!? Will have fainting spells over the weekend for sure from rewatching the precap!! :cloud9: :cloud9: Forever!

@rehann, Don't know how we are going to calm ourselves from this!!! Heart be still!!!

cr: Appy Indy

cecilia

Staff member
Today will be the day that i'm going to rape my replay button again ..

I'd love to come home to see this everyday from ASR -- OMG! I fainted upon seeing the preview *hyperventilating

rehann

sarNie Adult
watching tonight ep make me scream~ :blink:
just to stare at her eyes, so that the reasons u are at her top???!!!~~~~ can't believe this~
ASR why did u're so slow~ u already at her top... just few inches she yours~ :smack: (hahaha.... i think day by day i become more horny because of this couple) :blush: :drool:
sometime ASR are too fast that i can't catch him up... :faint: sometime just like tonight episode~ :crazy:
of course it romantic but when u see people in that position... u will expect something hot right?? :secret: same to me!!!
but still good :dance2: i love that massage scene... her touch n his reaction really make me blushing~ :kiss3:
looking forward for next ep... since khushi will be back to RM n will join hand with ASR to plan good 'rakshabandan' celebration for Anjali~
really hope that anjali-khushi lovely relation will recover n that remarried episode will come soon~

cecilia

Staff member
i still want redemption track ... khushi needs to be sick and send ASR's heart beating again i love that ASR is taking this 24 hour advantage on her but i feel sorry for him in a way that he's BUYING her love and attention. it suck that he didn't realize this .. there was a time when she invest all her time and attention on him and he didn't grasp onto it tight enough and now he has to go pay her to get this .. i sure hope the future track will have more redemption ... 11 days to go for them or maybe it end by the end of this week. I really want him to repent a little of what he did .. just don't want him to buy love anymore.

And yes, today episode is filled with gutter thoughts - especially the first 10 minutes of it .. OMG! He's so hot! only a few inches she's his ... or that if BUAJI didn't interrupt, we might have more than what we bargain for lmao Can't wait to see this week episodes ... weekend will be long again if Friday ends with another BANGING teaser!

Edited:
Just read that Khushi will leave the GH after learning the truth that ASR is the mastermind behind all these hidden fees ... Gawd, he's setting his own trap with money.. when will he ever learn from his sister that money is does no wonder b/c the heart has a mind of its own!!! I want him to not breathe for a second to see the future w/out happiness in his life (Khushi) !!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
All these teasing is making the audience crazy. :coverlaf:

Cecilia, the update you mention must be this one ... credit to the YT uploader for the video and poster on FB!

That slap look quite painful. :clap:

http://youtu.be/tY7E2JrrcZ4

Arnav takes over a builder's company in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon!
While Khushi (Sanaya Irani) is trying hard to stay away from Arnav (Barun Sobti) in Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, Arnav on the other end is not leaving a single chance of winning her back.

Either by hook or crook, all Arnav wants is Khushi to come back to him. Looks like his love surely follows the adage, everything is fair in love and war. Last we saw how he had made up a 24 hours deal with Khushi in return of paying the rent of buaji's house. Well, if you all were wondering as to what he will do next once the time line gets over then you will have your answers here.

Buzz states that as the 24 hours will get over, Arnav will churn out a new way of compelling Khushi. He will take over the builder's company owning the right to the houses built in the locality where Khushi's family resides. He will hike the rent charges and this will irk Khushi a lot, furthermore she will be left fuming when the builder will offer her to stay with him in return of getting the rent reduced.

Unbeknownst to the fact that it's her Arnav who is the mastermind behind, she will barge into the builder's office only to see a smirking Arnav as the owner of the company. He will again compel her to return back but Khushi will turn down the offer. Meanwhile, you will also get to see how one of the office employees gets beaten up by Arnav as he calls Khushi an item.

Though Khushi will remain adamant for some time but will have to give up in the end. And yeah, coming Rakshabandhan, you will also get to see Arnav and Khushi planning a surprise to cheer Anjali (Daljeet Bhanot) up.

Stay tuned and see how Arnav's plan rolls out!
Katelyn Thank you for the answer about Anjali's leg.

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, to confirm Kath's answer - Anjali has polio ...

As for that blow -- i cringe for that man when i first saw the clip .. thank you for posting it here too.

Rehaann .. i still can't get over the fact that they were so close ... yet so far !!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
You're welcome and thanks for the confirm. But I thought the people with polio was mainly the people with no money to get a shot when they were young? :scratchchin:

I feel bad for that man too, but he so deserved it for having such a filthy mouth. :dance1:

I kept replaying that part over and over again to see if that was a real slapped. :smack:

OMG why is each episode so short? :rant: Is so annoying!

What's with NK pop in and out without any reason at all. :scratchchin:

cecilia

Staff member
Nk is a just there to give ASR love advice .. he's busy (or so he claimed)

That blow looks painful - i'm surprise he didn't have blood slip out of his mouth lmao
BUT I MUST SAY THAT I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE him tell them off 'SHE IS NOT AN ITEM GIRL - SHE'S MY WIFE!!!'

As for polio goes .. not sure if she has it when she's young ...
but i think ASR family weren't that rich until ASR build up the AR empire on his own after his parent's death.
BUT THEN again - if they don't have much money then .. how can ASR go to HARVARD too? weird ..
I dont' know .. i want a good understanding of their family background too lol

I was reading this one thread at Indiaforum and the topic starter girl mention that ASR doesn't know how to spell .. at first, i was like .. what do you mean? Then i watch the episode and they spelled AMAZING wrong .. so i though .. maybe ASR just too tired of telling his people to fix it .. or maybe b/c it's a new business that he has acquire .. perhaps, he'll have it change soon since he's such a perfectionist too ..

Anyway, today episode was so CUTE!!!! I wish it last longer than 20 minutes too, Maya ^___^