is there something wrong with me???

paxiong04

sarNie Egg
ok the deal is... how come when i meet guys they seem very nice and all... but after awhile i dont like them anymore??? i dont think i am picky... i talk to all kinds of guys but dont end up dating anyone... my cousin said that i watch too much movies and i have this idealist guy that i want and no guy i meet has ever met what i want in a guy... has this ever happen to you???

calla

sarNie Adult
lolz, i don't think there's something wrong. maybe just that you haven't found the right one yet.

that happened to me too. i like talking with them on the call and all. but when its come to dating......i really dont want to. i feel like i havent found the right one yet.

i broke up with my very first bf like 8-9 years ago, and never date anyone ever since. my family said i'm weird......lolz, so i was like i'm not...just that i still waiting for the right one. :)

nekoyuyu

sarNie Egg
Here is a something from my reading, and i kept it at heart:

'Often single people ask me how they can find their "soul mate." I ask them if they have made up a list and created a picture of what their sould mate will look like. They are always surprised and sometime insulted. They say. " I will know the prrson when I meet him (her)."

But that's no the way it works. Casualness bring casualness. If you don't have a clear idea of what you want, you end up getting something else. I advise these single people to sit down and write out a complete decrption of thier ideal person, including every single quality and characteristic that they would like thier sould mate to have. i tell them to be clear about age, temperament, personality, interest, values, bacnkground, sencse of humor, leve of ambution, and so on.

It is absolutely amazing what happens. A good friend of mine, a graduate of one of my three day semiars, did this immediately after the program. Ten months later, he met a woman who fit his written description perfectly. They got married shortly thereafter, had two beautiful children, and have been happy from the first moment they met.'

Girl don't worried too much, if you kept waiting for that someone you will met him if you don't give up half way...

nekoyuyu

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ok the deal is... how come when i meet guys they seem very nice and all... but after awhile i dont like them anymore??? i dont think i am picky... i talk to all kinds of guys but dont end up dating anyone... my cousin said that i watch too much movies and i have this idealist guy that i want and no guy i meet has ever met what i want in a guy... has this ever happen to you???
oh my gosh gurl!!! lol: THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT MY SISTERS TELLS ME 2.. LOL... :lol:

same here, i tend to talk to guys but i don't end up w/ anyone..that is.. they turn me off by some-how. lol..
anyways, my sis said i'm picky.. & i want a perfect guy because i want too many movies.. lol..

Gurl, u're not the only one.. same here.. lol.. :lol:

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
No. It has never happened to me. B)

I think you're expecting a guy you'll meet is 'the one', but when you find that he isn't like anything of your type, you just avoid them bc what you're looking for isn't with or in him. Does that make sense? That was such a run-on sentence. lol. You're looking for just one in particular and if they don't have anything like that particular one, you just avoid them or cross them off the list which makes you to dislike them.

The thing is that you are expecting him to show up in that group of guys that come after you, but you know? They say that things happen when you least expect it. :) I've seen it happen.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
i understand how u feel... i feel the exact way too....i mean...some guys just aren't the one for u....but i think u should give'em a chance...to see if one day they will meet ur standards....=]

kermint

sarNie Adult
yeah, i don't think there is something wrong too. it like said maybe you just haven't fine the rite one yet ahahhahaaha...........i think this is normal to everyone lol. it's not big deal.......

same thing here, my cousin always said the same thing to me that maybe i watch too much of movie and expect too much of idea guy too........hahahahahahaha

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
nothing is wrong with u im the same talk to guys think they're cute but after a while i just prefer them as friends so some of the guys are my friends now...yea ur just waiting for the right one...

lovely_jenny

sarNie Egg
i just want someone that knows how to cook..hehe..not that i dont know how to cook but i want a guy that knows his job and not selfish..!!! so its not a bad thing to be picky... i guess you just havent found the right one yet that's all...!!

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling

OMG girl...you sound JUST like me...that is so true...i talk to lots of guys but no guys interest me...don't know what it is....but yeah...all guys that i meet are either okay looking or cute looking but i just don't find the "relationship" thingy in them...i think i'm weird.....i'm not picky too...atleast i hope not...but its like weird...or its this thing where i like them and they don't like me...which sucks even more...but yeah...don't worry you'll find someone soon...=)

lolz, i don't think there's something wrong. maybe just that you haven't found the right one yet.

that happened to me too. i like talking with them on the call and all. but when its come to dating......i really dont want to. i feel like i havent found the right one yet.

i broke up with my very first bf like 8-9 years ago, and never date anyone ever since. my family said i'm weird......lolz, so i was like i'm not...just that i still waiting for the right one. :)

hey you sound like me too...i've had only one ex and thats way back in middle school and stopped dating since...but is still talking to guys....well hope you find the one!