IS IT SO IMPORTANT TO SAY IT?!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i'm seeing it in so many in lakorns where either the nang'ek or pra'ek hides because they think the other person don't love them, just b/c they haven't said "i love you"...

do you all think it is important to verbally say "I LOVE YOU" to the one you love?

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
well i know couples that promised not to say i love you until the day they get married...i don't think it's nessecary unless it's like for real and you know it for sure

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
well i mean yeah its important.. to hear it from the person you love.. because for one thing regardless of how much they show u they care they may not love you like that.. so for me ..i'm blind to it unless you tell me =x

bonkdaddy

sarNie Hatchling
well.. i think its good to say what you feel, coz sometimes your actions might contradict with what you feel. but ofcourse, you gotta say it and MEAN IT!!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
have any of you ever said "I Love You" to someone of the opposite sex who is not in your family?

sometimes... i see people who say "i love you" all the time to everyone and it just annoys me... do they even mean it? if someday they really mean, will the person know they do mean it? .... *sighs...

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
...haha

not enough words in english to tell someone how u feel...

there's either i like you...which u use to describe things u just enjoy like eating candy or something or watching a movie

and then there's love...which i'm pretty sure everyone knows as something strong...

but nothing in between

Reagan

sarNie Adult
I'd say COLOURFUL.....Car Luv Ful..........Love you.........

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
Yes it is important you should always say "I love you" to all the people you love because it's nie once in a while to hear that someone loves you whenever I talk to my frens or anyone before leaving i alway tell them i love them and give em a kiss muahz <3

I've said the word "I love you" before to my ex-boyfriend....but I didn't feel anything...it didn't came from the bottom of my heart guess it just means that we weren't meant to be...

yeah, sometimes it's treally important to say i love u to people u love because u never khnow what happen in the future...some people waiting for heard this word but never see it...that's why i think it's really important to tell it and do for people around u khnow it before it late....when u run behind something and want to cath it and u can't u always feel like empty...and this word is like th things u try to catch and keep for u.....

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Say it as much as you can to the people you love. This includes your friends and family because life is unpredictable. You might not be there or they might not be there to hear you say it.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Don't say it to someone unless you mean it... because I tell you now if they realize it was all lies and that you just toyed with it it will hurt not only the other person but you also... "love" isn't a trend... its a feeling... and its not nice to mess with someones feelings....

Lionheart

sarNie Egg
the word "SINCERITY" comes into mind...

Its better not to hear it, when they dont mean it...

just because u never hear it, doesnt mean that you dont have it...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I agree with yah on that one sam... like they say actions speak louder than word.. if you tell them once but still continue to always treat them as you feel then they should understand... just because they dont say it everyday doesn't mean they don't feel it.... ;)....but however you have to tell them at least once if you feel it .. because a person like me wont be able to tell unless you tell me once hahah lol =x