is it possible for a hmong person to...

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
i was just wondering,

since there are hmong people living in thailand,
will it be possible to join like grammy or rs.
and that's if you have talent of course.

any thoughts and comments please.
nice ones too.

be back to edit after a few comments.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
a long time ago, i heard a hmong guy did actually act w/them thai people. but i don't know what happen to him..

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Of course it's possible.. Hmong/Miao even break it into the Chinese industrie (i.e. Ayoudou) so why can't the Thai industry? ;P

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
Yes there is. His name is Uas Huam Yaj. I heard that his is a famous Hmong singer for Thai people. He's not famous through out Thailand, but part of Thailand, especially the Northern Part. He also sings Hmong songs, but the songs are not that popular.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes there is. His name is Uas Huam Yaj. I heard that his is a famous Hmong singer for Thai people. He's not famous through out Thailand, but part of Thailand, especially the Northern Part. He also sings Hmong songs, but the songs are not that popular.
yes, and he came to the U.S. once with see lauj. i went to the party. his voice is not nice. sorrie, not for me.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
No, in my opinon..even though u have talent and all thai people will most likely accept other racist (white, american, austrialian, braitian) beside Hmongs and Laotians...they will probably think that we are trying to be like them..You know most of the thai people look down on Hmongs and Laotians...

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Definately.

Just gotta have what it takes. Talent & looks. I mean, you can't like ... suck at it and blame it on racism.

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
Definately.

Just gotta have what it takes. Talent & looks. I mean, you can't like ... suck at it and blame it on racism.

^ i agree.
cause when you're really good... people
dont really want to pass that up right?

thanks you guys, for your answers.