Is it cheating when....

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
ok..This might sound slightly retarted...but im confused Becuase different people view this in dfferent ways. Is it cheating when two people arent "together" but they are working things out?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It depends on how both persons see it like the person that you're working things out with might consider it cheating; for ex that episode of friends when they were "on a break" lots of people consider it cheating and lots don't ... I would consider it cheating because I mean if I were dedicated to trying to make things work while the other is out exploring with someone else.. that shows me they have no real interest in working things out

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
It depends on how both persons see it like the person that you're working things out with might consider it cheating; for ex that episode of friends when they were "on a break" lots of people consider it chttp://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/style_images/refblue22/folder_editor_images/rte-emo-button.png
Emoticonsheating and lots don't ... I would consider it cheating because I mean if I were dedicated to trying to make things work while the other is out exploring with someone else.. that shows me they have no real interest in working things out

I agree with that. I was under the empression that we were still commited to one another...we still were living like a couple but with out the tittle. Some stuf happened and now the excuse is we werent together and I just dont know how to deal with it.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
If it were me in the situation I would officially break it off because apparently the person I was committed to working things out with didn't take it serious enough. At least he could have asked... at the same time I understand where u are coming from and it may be kind of hard but remember your decision is for yourself.... so whatever you decide to do forgive or not you have to be able to live with it... goodluck

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
i did make a decison and i think its my biggest problem right now is actually dealing with the decision i made. BUt thanks For all your Help and Wise words.... :)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ok..This might sound slightly retarted...but im confused Becuase different people view this in dfferent ways. Is it cheating when two people arent "together" but they are working things out?
you cant work things out, if you are not together. ^_^

if you're together and working things out, i don't think you're supposed to see other people. how does that go about anyway? :lol: there is NO not together and working things out. that's officially a break-up. should the two people get back together, that's another thing. but no, there is NO "not together and working things out."