Is Cheer moving to Ch3???

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Can someone translate what this news said about Cheer and her contract with CH7? Is she staying or moving from Ch7?

ฝันเป็นจริง “เชียร์” ดีใจได้เป็นดีเจ ไม่สนช่อง 7 ให้งานน้อย เพราะมองแค่สิ่งที่ได้รับไม่ใช่คิดแต่สิ่งที่อยากได้

“เชียร์” ดีใจได้ทำงานดีเจเหมือนที่ฝันไว้ ส่วนงานแสดงถือเป็นงาน เผยใกล้หมดสัญญากับช่อง 7 แล้วแต่ยังตอบไม่ได้ว่าจะต่อสัญญาหรือเปล่า ไม่น้อยใจที่มีละครน้อย เพราะมองแค่สิ่งที่ได้รับ ไม่ได้มองว่าจะต้องได้อะไร ขอทำสิ่งที่มีให้ดีที่สุด ส่วนที่มีข่าวว่าจะย้ายไปช่อง 3 เพราะมีผู้จัดการคนเดียวกันกับ “จุ๋ย วรัทยา” นั้น เชียร์บอกคนละส่วนกันต่างคนต่างตัดสินใจ

เคยบ่นมานานว่าอยากมีโอกาสได้ทดลองงานดีเจแต่ติดสัญญากับทาง 7 สีและติดเรียน แต่ในที่สุด “เชียร์ ฑิฆัมพร ฤทธิ์ธาอภินันท์” ก็สมใจเมื่อได้รับโอกาสทำงานหลังไมค์เป็นดีเจที่คลื่นใหม่ 103 LIKE FM งานนี้เจ้าตัวเผยสุดตื่นเต้นเหมือนคว้าความฝันอีกหนึ่งก้าวของตัวเองได้ ส่วนงานละครก็ไม่ทิ้งถึงแม้จะมีงานน้อยก็ตาม

“จริงๆ เชียร์ชอบฟังวิทยุมาตั้งแต่เด็กๆ แล้วค่ะ และมีดีเจในดวงใจเป็นไอดอลเลยคือคือ พี่โจ้ที่เสียชีวิตไปแล้ว เชียร์ฝันและอยากเป็นดีเจตั้งแต่เด็กๆ แล้ว วันที่มาจัดรายการที่นี่วันแรกยังนึกถึงพี่เขาอยู่เลย ยังพูดอยู่เลยว่าวันนี้เชียร์จะจัดรายการวิทยุแล้วนะ จะทำหน้าที่เหมือนที่เชียร์เคยฟังพี่จัดวิทยุแล้ว เชียร์เคยคุยกับพี่โจ้ว่าอยากเป็นดีเจตั้งแต่ตอนที่เรายังไม่เข้าวงการบันเทิงดีด้วยซ้ำแล้วพี่โจ้เขาจำเราได้ เราปลื้มในความสามารถของเขาและยังนึกถึงเขาเสมอค่ะ”

“พอได้มาทำแล้วมันก็มีความสุขที่เราคว้ามันมาได้เสียที แต่ว่ามันไม่ง่ายที่จะทำหน้าที่ให้มันราบรื่นในทีเดียว ต้องอาศัยประสบการณ์ค่อนข้างเยอะ วันแรกที่มาจัดรายการวิทยุจะลืมปิดไมค์ตลอด(หัวเราะ) อย่างเวลาเราพูดเสร็จเราตื่นเต้นมากๆ พูดจบปุ๊บเหมือนเราระบาย....เฮ้อ ออกมาดังมากๆ ซึ่งมีทีมงานที่มือไวมาปิดไมค์ของเราไว้ทันค่ะ”

ลั่นยังไม่ทิ้งงานละคร ส่วนเรื่องสัญญากับทางช่อง 7 ยังเหลืออีกเพียงหนึ่งปี บอกยังตอบไม่ได้เหมือนกันว่าจะอยู่หรือไป
“ละครเชียร์ก็ยังรับเล่นเหมือนเดิมค่ะ อาชีพหลักของเชียร์คือนักแสดง ตอนนี้ก็มีละครค่ะกำลังถ่ายเรื่องปางเสน่หาอยู่ แต่งานดีเจเหมือนเป็นบทบาทใหม่ที่เพิ่งรับมา ก็คิดว่าคงไม่มีผลกระทบอะไรกับงานหลักของเชียร์ เพราะงานดีเจมันมีเวลาแน่นอน งานดีเจเหมือนเป็นโอกาสพิเศษที่เราได้รับมากขึ้น”

“จริงๆ แล้วละครที่เรารับก็ปกติอยู่แล้วคือรับครั้งละ 1 - 2 เรื่อง ก็ไม่ได้รู้สึกว่าน้อยไปหรือว่าอะไรนะคะ เชียร์ก็รับงานแสดงแบบนี้มาตั้งนานแล้วถือว่าเป็นเรื่องปกติ เราเป็นแค่นักแสดงแล้วผู้ใหญ่ให้โอกาสเราทำอะไรก็ทำให้เต็มที่ เชียร์จะคำนึงถึงสิ่งที่เราได้รับมามากกว่า จะไม่คำนึงถึงว่าทำไมเราต้องน้อยใจ เราไม่ต้องไปเปรียบเทียบกับคนอื่นเราเปรียบเทียบผลงานของเรา พัฒนาตัวเองให้ดีที่สุดดีกว่า”

“เชียร์ไม่เคยเดินเข้าไปของานผู้ใหญ่เพิ่ม เพราะอย่างที่บอกคือเราทำโอกาส ทำสิ่งที่เรามีให้มันดีที่สุด ถ้าเรามัวแต่เปรียบกับคนอื่นเราจะไม่มีความสุขค่ะ เราถือว่าทำงานด้วยใจที่เรารักมากกว่า อาชีพนี้มันให้ทุกอย่างกับเชียร์และครอบครัวค่ะ สำหรับเรื่องของสัญญากับช่อง 7 (หัวเราะ)ก็มีกระแสเยอะมาก ตอนนี้สัญญาของเชียร์กับช่อง7 ยังมีอยู่ค่ะ จะหมดปีหน้าแต่เชียร์ไม่รู้เหมือนกันว่าหมดเดือนไหน ผู้ใหญ่เองก็มีเรียกคุยแล้วค่ะว่าสัญญาจะหมดแล้วนะ ส่วนจะตัดสินใจต่อหรือยัง คือตอนนี้ยังไม่ได้คุยถึงขนาดเป็นกิจลักษณะที่จริงจัง มันเป็นลักษณะแค่บอกเตือนว่าสัญญาจะหมดแล้ว อีกอย่างเรื่องนี้ก็เป็นเรื่องละเอียดอ่อนด้วย มีข่าวแบบนี้เชียร์เกรงใจผู้ใหญ่มาก”

“เชียร์ยังไม่ได้เข้าไปตกลงว่าข้อมูลของสัญญาจะเป็นอย่างไร และในลักษณะของช่องอื่นที่เข้ามาทาบทามจริงๆ แล้วยังไม่มีค่ะ ไม่ได้เป็นอย่างที่มีกระแสว่าเราจะไปที่นั่นที่นี่ค่ะ จริงๆ ใจของเชียร์ตอนนี้พูดตรงๆ ว่าเราโตขึ้นเยอะ อายุก็มากขึ้น เรามองอะไรมากกว่าเมื่อก่อน เมื่อก่อนเรามีหน้าที่เป็นนักศึกษา เราจบก็ทำงาน ตอนนี้เราต้องมองว่าทำงานอะไรที่มันมั่นคงกับตัวเรา เพราะฉะนั้นแล้วเมื่อมันมีทางหรือมีอะไรที่สามารถต่อยอดให้กับเราได้ก็อยาก ตรงนี้เป็นสิ่งที่เราจะเอามาคำนึงว่าเราจะคุยอย่างไรเรื่องสัญญา เพราะว่าเชียร์ก็มีหลายสิ่งที่เราอยากทำ มีเรื่องธุรกิจ เรื่องการเรียนต่อ ไม่ใช่ว่าเราจะไม่ต่อสัญญาแต่เราอยากดูเรื่องความเหมาะสมของเวลา ยังบอกอะไรแน่นอนไม่ได้ ไว้ใกล้ๆจะหมดสัญญาค่อยพูดอีกทีดีกว่า”

คาดกระแสข่าวเตรียมชิงไปอยู่ช่อง 3 ตามรุ่นพี่สาว “จุ๋ย วรัทยา นิลคูหา” หลังหมดสัญญาคงเป็นเพราะตนกับอีกฝ่ายมีผู้จัดการคนเดียวกัน ลั่นคนละคนกัน บอกเคารพการตัดสินใจของอีกฝ่ายไม่ก้าวก่ายหากจะไป

“ด้วยความที่เชียร์กับพี่จุ๋ยมีผู้จัดการคนเดียวกันคนก็จะมองว่าจะชวนกันไป(หัวเราะ) แต่จริงๆ แล้วมันคนละส่วนค่ะ พี่จุ๋ยคือพี่จุ๋ย เชียร์ก็เชียร์ คนละคนกันค่ะ กับเรื่องนี้เชียร์กับพี่จุ๋ยเราไม่เคยคุยกันเลยค่ะเพราะว่าเรื่องงานก็เป็นเรื่องของตัวพี่จุ๋ยเขา เราไม่ก้าวก่ายและเคารพการตัดสินใจของกันและกันค่ะ”

Link:
http://www.manager.co.th/Entertainment/ViewNews.aspx?NewsID=9540000114773

tinah

sarNie Coma
my goodness, whats up with all these news of ch7 stars switching to ch3. before you know it, ch7 will have no one left lol i was using google translator and it seem like she will be leaving ch7 cause they said shes not sure if she will renew or not so more likely that means a yes. i wouldnt be surprise since ch7 downgraded her to supporting but not sure if she do well in ch3 since they already got loads of newbies. then again, im sure she will be given better roles unlike with ch7

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Noooo! I love her in ch7. Plus I want to see her with Cee again. I also love her hosting 7 See Concert with Nam, they are hilarious.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Noooo! I love her in ch7. Plus I want to see her with Cee again. I also love her hosting 7 See Concert with Nam, they are hilarious.
AGREE!!! I can't picture Cheer in Ch.3, i think Cee is one of the most compatible p'ek for her.

I am also really annoyed with everyone moving to ch.3, because there's already too many people in ch.3...next thing you know we won't be seeing the "senior" actor/ress for ch.3 anymore.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
my goodness, whats up with all these news of ch7 stars switching to ch3. before you know it, ch7 will have no one left lol i was using google translator and it seem like she will be leaving ch7 cause they said shes not sure if she will renew or not so more likely that means a yes. i wouldnt be surprise since ch7 downgraded her to supporting but not sure if she do well in ch3 since they already got loads of newbies. then again, im sure she will be given better roles unlike with ch7
Thank tinah. :kiss:

Nooooooooo!!! :cry1: I don't want to see Cheer move. I want to see Cheer & Cee again too...Sad Ch7 download grade her to supporting roles and hosting show now....and if she dose have n'ke role its either action role or comedy role for her lately. Since Cheer star out she never have a good role or good drama to play in. I hope Cheer make the right chosen if she renew her contract with CH7 or leave Ch7 to Ch3....If Cheer decide to leave Ch7 to Ch3 I think there be more manly p'ke for Cheer to play with so :coverlaf: she doesn't look so manly or strong when she stand next to her p'ke unlike Ch7 p'ke that aren't strong enough to be her p'ke ..lol

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol is cheer really moving? wow. ch7 sure loves to downgrade their people. stupid ch7!

Merit

sarNie Adult
Channel 7 does a horrible job in promoting their stars that is why people want to leave them left and right. The only problem is, channel 3 is so crowded. Soon, they are going to just recycle the stars from channel 7. I'm sure part of it, they want to rub it in their face as well but it is so unfair to the other stars that channel 3 has. Channel 3 will not stop in regards of brining in new people, that is for sure. There is only so many lakorns the channel can put up per year so sooner than later everyone will get one lakorn per year.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like Cheer. I love Ch3. I am not sure if the move would do any good to Cheer or Ch3. I love how there are so many news like this, everyone just wants to move huh. I don't blame them considering Ch3 does produce better quality lakorn most of the time. Ch3 does have their fair share of super horrible lakorn but if you look at it by all lakorns, Ch3 does have the lead. Maybe not rating rise but most definitely more elaborative and creativity and better actors and actresses.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here a clip of Cheer interview....anyone know what Cheer said?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwdXsTp1pCM

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
They ask if she's "noy jai" about getting less work, she like she normal, work is work and she greatful of opportunity....she said that they mention her Contract is up..as in an awareness that ur contract is up...she says she didn;t get contact by any ch and is greatful what ch7 gives her and is very appreciative and respectful of everything...they mention Jui, she said they have the same manager so ppl r thinking she might be doing what jui is doing...i dunno wat jui doing soo...ya...along that line

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ch7 treats their stars so bad, once you don't produce ratings or popularity Khun Daeng treats you like shit. I hope they keep Cheer in ch7, I can't picture her with any other actors or channels. Cheer brought in good ratings in that lakorn with New so I hope Khun Daeng considers this point.

fanny

sarNie Adult
ch.7 newbies suck big time. their actors/actresses are doing very bad on acting. khun daeng does not know how to promote her people. whoever she like she would loaded them with tons of lakorn and whoever she favor less that mean no job for them. off course i would want to be with ch.3. ch.3 gives opportunity to everyone they are more fair than ch.7. all the ch.3 actors/actresses old or new still have lakorn.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I'm skipping the first couple of paragraphs, they're summary written by the Manager author. (And I detest Manager--as any other human being should be) Her given interview is better anyway.

"Actually, I have always loved listening to the radio ever since I was a kid. My idol is p'Jo, who already passed away. I've always dreamed of being a DJ since then. On my first day, I was even thinking about him. I actually said 'I'm about to host my radio show now, and I will do what you've done in the past.' I once spoke with him that I wanted to become a DJ. It was before I entered the entertainment business. I was so happy that he actually remembered me. I'm very impressed by his skills and always think about him."

"And once I finally get to work as a DJ, I'm very happy since I reached my goal. But I found out that it isn't easy to make things go very smoothly. This job requires a lot of experience. On my first day, I kept forgetting to turn off my microphone. (laugh) And like when I'm done speaking, I get so nervous that once I finished, I let out a real loud sigh. The staff has to turn off my microphone quickly."

"I still accept lakorn offers as usual. My main career is an actor. Right now I'm filming a lakorn titled 'Pang Sanaeha' but I feel like this DJ gig is a new script that I received. I don't think it'll affect my job as an actor since DJing has a set schedule. Working as a DJ is just a special opportunity."

"Actually, I normally only accept 1-2 lakorns at once anyway, so I don't feel like I'm getting less work. This is how I always work, so it's normal. I'm just an actor who has to relies on the elders in giving me opportunities to work and I just try to do my best with what I'm given. I tend to think about what I receive and I don't think about why should I feel any resentment. You shouldn't compare your work with anyone else's. It's best to just try and better yourself."

"I've never gone in and request for more work from the elders. Like I said, they're opportunities and I want to do the best I can. If you're too busy comparing yourself to others, you would never be happy. Put your heart in your work. This job gives my family and me everything. And about the contract with ch7 (laugh), right now there's a lot of buzz surrounding the issue. Right now, I'm still in contract with ch7. It'll run out next year, but I'm not sure which month it'll be. The elders called me in to tell me that my contract is about to run out. But whether I've made up my mind yet, the elders and I haven't really spoken in details. It was more like a reminder from them that my contract's running out. Plus, this is a sensitive issue, so when a news like this breaks out, I just feel like I don't want to offend the elders."

"I still haven't gone and see the details of the contract yet. And about whether any other channels had contacted me, they haven't. I'm not moving to that channel like the news said. And really, I just wanna say that I've grown up, I've aged, and I'm able to see things better than before. Before, my job was to be a student then I graduate and start working. But now, work is something very important to me. Therefore, if I'm able to further my career, then it's something I want to pursue. So this is what I'll have in mind when I go in and talk about my contract because there are so many things that I want to do--there's a business I want to own, continuing my education. It doesn't mean that I won't want to extend my contract, but I just want to make sure that things are time-appropriate. I can't give a definitive answer now. Let's wait until my contract is about to run out, then we'll talk about it then.

"Because p'Jui (Warattaya)and I have the same manager, it seems like I'd follow her along, but in reality, p'Jui is p'Jui and I'm me. We're different people. We haven't spoken about this at all since this is something personal. we wouldn't meddle and will respect whatever decision one another makes."

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks you Kudaranai.

I'm happy for Cheer what she want to choose to do. If she want to be a DJ, a host or do other thing. I guest we have to yet another year for her to give us a real answer if she going to renew her contract or not. Since her contract will end next year.

crabby

sarNie Egg
To tell you the truth I don't blame some of the ch.7 actors/actresses wanting to switch channel. Khun Dang does a lousy job of promoting her actors/actresses. Khun Dang needs to stop acting like Pancake is the only actress in that channel. That girl gets 4 lakorns per year along with the extensions of her lakorns just because she's the favorite. She gets a good lakorn but her acting suck while others acting is better then her yet they get sucky lakorn. Cheer is a good actress. So best of luck to her.