ipod video conveter

annea

sarNie Adult
dOes aniOne knOw where can I go to dOwnlOad ipOd videO conveter.I really need help!!!

Thank You!

jaitee

sarNie Egg
from what i know the only way you can convert videos into the ipod is by quicktime pro....it's a software that's created by apple for the new video ipod. but the only thing is, you have to purchase the software from apple for 30 bucks......
i know!!!! it get me mad too when i found this out, this is why i dont really like apple b/c they try to freakin' suck you dry by making you purchase every single thing. so basically, you can't enjoy your product without havin' to spend more money other softwares and sh**!!! argh!!!
those softwares are suppose to be included with your ipod.....

hopefully, there's a way around this. does anyone know if we can convert the videos so the ipod can read it?? i think it has to be in acc format or something.

sunisa

i have a question and wonder if anyone could help me plz.
I just bought the registration key for guicktime 7 pro.i convert the video and it work,but there is no sound.does anyone no why and what is the resolution?thanks in advance. :D :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
weird... i just bought an ipod and it included quicktime pro7... how can i convert? i mean all of mvs i have is in wmv/mpeg/avi format.. well, mostly in wmv ... it can't be opened in quicktime.. HELP!! also instruction will be nice........ :sweat:

-edited-

never mind about it... i got it... i don't use quicktime.. i realized it's just a basic version. not pro.. so i use free ipod video converter.. it's pretty good and simple progress to convert it.