Interview Puri & Ann Getting Married.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Sike! Not yet lmao but he is becoming a monk

This article is like a month ago .. but I just translated it haha here it goes its an interview with Ann on Puri's situation

Ann wishes to share the sufferings and health and share good news "Puri" gets ready to become a monk

While his love life is sweet and getting better day and night .. Puri instead has bad luck ... when he has been rumored to be involved with drugs.. In the position of a girlfriend Ann Alicha has promised and announced she will stand by his side through it all. NO matter if the news is good or not good we have to give them courage and support and stand by their side. Also no one wants what happened to happen.. We have to believe in and trust our person; and know how they are and give them support and courage not step on them even more. Even though he doesn't come and talk about it ..I can see that he is stressed so it's hard to figure out what position to put myself in .. or how people is going to see it.. I feel bad for him and so I act normally around him .. and not run away or hide and still stand by his side.

We heard that it's even rumored to where he had to turn his cellphone off and run "At the time he went to film a show in the country in another area ... so he couldn't be contacted ... so of course he can't live normally"

Is this incident also a proof of real love? (Once asked this question Ann turns shy and red before answering)
"I don't know either ... but no matter if they are happy or sad I am ready to stand by his side always to show him that in his good times im there by his side and when he is in darker days I am ready to give him support and courage and it makes him happy he's even said to me "thank you for being with me"

Puri is also managing a resort how do you help?
"He likes to bring me models and show me .. he's really dedicated and into it ... I don't have any shares or stocks ..if it's done can I be a customer? (unsure) I've asked Jokingly

Getting ready to create a solid foundation (heh my thoughts family lmao)?
Produce a solid stability for his own life also.. He's already grown to one stop already .. and this year there is more good news he's going to be a monk .. but when we don't know yet.

Is he becoming a monk because of the news?
No it's not he's been meaning to do it his mother and father also have wanted him to do it... and since his life is setting down at the right place and right time so he wants to become one... but also coincidentally we went to make merit out of town with mom and a monk had also greeted us and mentioned it so things can get better .. and also it's something that he's been wanting to do and its time already... so he had promised to do it .. and right now he's clearing everything and work."

becoming a monk to prepare for a crowd?
"Waai (Makes a shocked expression and sound) noo not yet .. this we don't know yet either."

Do you plan to hold the pillow?
"I don't know .. alot of people ask and I don't understand if the person that is the girlfriend suppose to hold the pillow or what .. but I am happy to call the elder monk .. for I look dorky"

Who knows maybe they'll get married :( I'll be heartbroken .. i love ann .. but pepper! pepper! LOL

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Oh so it was Puri that's the rumored hi-so pra'ek who's involved with drugs. I'm so out of it lol. It's cute that Ann supports him all the way though :D. Thanks for the article P'Tina.

debbieyanglove

sarNie Hatchling
ann is a nice girlfriend...she decided to stay with him no matter what happen..
that is so sweet..puri..just have to love ann more and more now..
i wish them both luck.....

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
aww...ann's such a nice person... :D ....so cute hope the bad romuors will go away...that's sad...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aweee... tina! you had me fooled... i thought they were gonnna get married! they make a cute couple ^_^

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
holy shit i just had a heart attack i'm still confused lmao so they're not geting married? hope not thank gawd cuz man yeap P'Tina rite there w/ yo PEPPER! hahhaha nah forr real Pepper

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL for those confused about the topic ok
Basically this is just an interview with Ann about her standpoint on Puri becoming a monk
Also going into rumors of his alleged drug use and etc..
Their relationship
Are they planning to get married?
And so forth :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I bet if they dont get married they will at least get engaged because Ann seems to get along well with his parents she goes with them on visits to the temple for heavens sake .. if i had a daughter in law to be like that i'd love her to death not many girls now a days are into those things but also im bias towards ann :loool:

Kat

sarNie Hatchling
aww poor puri. i hope everything works out for the both of them. p'ann's so sweet. haha

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whoa.. i was like omg yay.. then was like puri is becomin a monk .. awwwe.. ann is such a good gf.. T_T.. i like ann with puri kekeke.. but i also love ann n pepper lol.. xp.. >_<..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL when he becomes a monk it's just temporarily :p like you know how sometimes guys become a monk when their relative passes away? something like that but in his case it's just to brush off all the bad things that been happening to him and probably so his business can go well cause he's working on a resort right now

fun

Expired Sarnie
i will be sad too if they got married. i love pepper and ann a. they are hot together. they are the IT couple, the golden couple, i dont care what other thinks but it is always pepper and ann a!