Initial D

donna

sarNie Adult
i love this movie! i never watched or heard about this until my sister told me about it. she said that edison was in it and i just had to get it! ^_^

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
i love the movie to and all the guys in there. well only jay chou edison and shawn................... i think they;re all so cute but i think shawn looks better in his other movie called tomorrow...............has any one seen it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
jay was super cute so was edison chen too.. mann love the songs but hate tha girl!
she was a total b####... she should have never in the first place be a slut... oh she pisses me off thinking that he can get with my man jay... lol... just kidding... :lol: :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I LOVED THIS MOVIE BUT AT THE SAME TIME DISSAPOINTED BECAUSE I HAVE WATCHED LIKE ALL THE SERIES FOR THIS EXCEPT THE 4TH STAGE.. kekeke i will soon xp.. N I KNOW UR SUPPOSE TO CHANGE IT A BIT.. BUT I WAS DISSAPOINTED IN IT THOUGH.. KEKEKE.. BUT I LOVED THE CREW.. DAMN KEKE.. JAY EDISON SHAWN WERE A PERFECT FIT FOR THE ROLES KEKEKE.. N SO WAS JORDAN .. GOSH I LOVED THE WHITE RX7 EDISON DROVE KEKEKE..

myx

sArNieZ
this movie is quite good. seeing jay on screen for the first time, i feel in love w/ him.
he have such a great voice, and is soo talented.
i'm not that into racing, but this movie is sure good. all their cars looked soo cool.
i wish i could drive/drift like them.