[info] Concerts in FRESNO [NUM, MOS, ZAZA]

Mythical Child

sarNie Egg

Regular admission tickets now available for sale. [Info on VIP tickets will be added later]

edit 12-21-09

For those of you familiar with the Fresno area, you can now purchase these tickets at Mani Market on East Olive.

If you've contacted me regarding purchasing these tickets through meet up, we'll still keep the exchange time as is unless you've changed your mind and wants to go to the store and purchase them yourself.

Thanks!

TICKETS AT THE DOOR. MORE INFO LATER

For those that can't make it to the Hmong New Year concert, I really recommend going to this one! The restaurant is smaller, so better chance of being more up close & more personal too.

little

sarNie Adult
i want to go to mos and zaza but it's a regular day so i cant miss work. it would be nice if the new year be in the warm season instead of winter. winter just dont want to go anywhere.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
y during new year....i wish some guys n girls from the star would com n sing...
My sister said the same thing but I don't care whether it's during or not. I don't mind at all and I might go if I can get hold of the tickets tomorrow. Hope to see u guys there. Anyone going?

p3pci

sarNie Hatchling
Hi guys just wondering if you guys went to their concert this past week. Would you mind sharing pixs, it's very exciting.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Hi guys just wondering if you guys went to their concert this past week. Would you mind sharing pixs, it's very exciting.
I went to sornram's concert and thought it wasted a lot of my time. The concert didn't start until ~30 min or so after 12pm and he didn't sing until 1:37pm. I thought the concert was unorganized and lame. They should've have told us he wasn't going to be present until 1:37pm or at least have him come 1hr before the concert to test the sound system and rehearse.

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
the one in LA, which had all three of them, was supposed to start at 10pm but they didn't start singing til after 11:30pm and it just went to 1:30am so they each only sang for only 30 min. Overall, the concert was really fun but this whole starting ridiculously late is what I don't like about these concerts.

Dania

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, I went to Mos and ZaZa concert in Fresno and it's the same thing too. The concert was suppose to start at 11am but it didn't start until 12:30pm. But overall the concert was great and fun. P'Mos was soooo nice and funny. All three of the girls are soooo pretty. I really like them, but it's kind of sucks because the girls left early. I got lots of pics from the concert, I'll share it later!!!! :lol:

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
i was super disappointed by num's concert as well. i wanted him to sign a picture i brought all the way from mn and the shirt that i bought, but no he didn't. sorry to say but this time when he came, he seemed so full of himself while taking pictures outside that i was like "f it. i ain't wasting my time waiting here for his stupid autograph." i just left. it seemed like it wasn't even about the fans anymore - it was all about HIM. i don't plan on supporting him anymore. :)

anjos

I went to both Num and MOS & ZAZA concert in Fresno... it was OK.... Starting time was really late and unorganized. I paid $50 for VIP and it didn't worth it at all....They said VIP people are the only that get to be in the front but it wasn't happening once Num, MOS and ZAZA come out... Everyone was at the front of the stage and didn't leave..... The people who hosting the event promise so many thing for you to buy the VIP ticket but when it come down to it they DID NOT do what they said....NOW it all about the MONEY not about the FAN....
I really feel sorry for Num because he was so tired.... During the picture taken out he already told them he is to tired to take any more picture but they still keep on bring more and more people.....
One last thing please don't false advertise if you are not going to kept your promise!

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
I went to Num concert and I agree with everyone. I feel sorry for the people who brought VIP. They have so many staffs there almost as many as the people there but they can't even do anything about the people who keep going up front but it is also Num fault because he said they could stay up there but he didn't think about other people. I only went up front once to give him flower then come back to my seat. Some people there are so rude, When we were waiting to get his autograph on the pictures some girl use me as their camera holder so they can take pictures just because I am short. And when they back away they just push you. I also feel that the pictures cost way too much $20 it should just be $10 or $15 because Num has been here before. Other thing is they have too many smokers. I think there they could have done a better job at advertising and there would be more people.