In Your Heart: COMPLETED*

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i made some posters for you...it's the same one except for the coloring (if that makes any sense)
well, i hope you like it, although it's pretty simple one.

Chapter Three

Guest starring Pancake, but this might be permanent. I'm adding characters as I go.

Pinky followed Ken into his bedroom, still trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together. She didn't get anything Ken was doing. Didn't Ken think of her as just his favorite cousin? Wasn't she trying to tell herself that her love for Ken was just brother sister love? But then again, there was more to everything than she thought. Things raced through her mind on fast forward. She didn't know what to do or why she was feeling this way. Although Ken wasn't really her blood related cousin, it still felt weird that she was loving someone who she had known for 20 years. It just seemed awkward that they were cousins by name and they had mutual "more than just friends and brother sisters" love. However, how can it be when, evidently, Ken was in love with Aum? Aum, the one who broke Ken's heart. She would repay for the things that she had done to Ken.

Ken: [continues to sob]
Pinky: [hesitates] P'Ken, what's wrong?
Ken: Everything's wrong, Ky! Everything!
Pinky: [keeps quiet]
Ken: [takes a deep breath] Ky, can you promise me something?
Pinky: Uhh, sure ka.
Ken: Can you...can you promise to be with me forever? Can you? [breaks into tears]
Pinky: [hugs Ken] P'Ken, everything is going to be alright, trust me!
Ken: [sighs] How can everything be alright, Ky? She left me, for someone else that you and I both know too well.

Pinky stopped in her tracks. So was Ken still in love with Aum? Was this why everything was so messed up? But then again, why did Ken want her to be with him forever, or was it the alcohol doing the talking?

Ken: Ky, promise me!
Pinky: K...ka, I- I promise.
Ken: [sighs] Why can't everything just go the way it should?
Pinky: [confused] The way it should?
Ken: [hesitates] Do you want to know the truth or the lie, Ky?
Pinky: The truth, of course ka.
Ken: [looks up to Pinky with tears in his eyes] Even if it hurts?
Pinky: [nods slowly] Ka, even...even if it hurts.
Ken: [sighs] Well then, the truth is...I, I saw Aum kissing Chance.
Pinky: [shocked] What? [angry] P'Ken, it's not funny! [gets up to leave] I'm going-
Ken: [pleads Pinky with his eyes] Ky, I'm not lying. I saw them. Together.
Pinky: [resisting] I don't believe you! Chance...Chance would never do something like that! [tears run down her face]

Ken moves closer to Pinky and hugs her. She cries on his shoulder, repeatedly asking "why?" again and again. Ken felt guilt immediately when he saw Pinky cry, for his anger and the alcohol had gotten the better part of him. Now not only was HE sad, but he had made the one person he now loved the most cry. Ken felt like going away and never returning, ever. But in truth, it wasn't that easy. It wasn't that easy at all...

Pinky: [looks up to Ken] ...when? ....w...when...did you s- see them?
Ken: [feels guilty] Ky, let's change the subject, ok? I'm sorry, I'm sorry for telling you. [wipes tears away from Pinky's face]
Pinky: [sadness in her eyes] D- does that mean you're telling the truth?

Ken nods solemnly, regretting ever to have let those few words slip out of his mouth.

Pinky: [sobs] I..I... [tries to stay strong]
Ken: You don't have to say anything, Ky. Not one word.

Someone knocked on the door. It was Nichkhun.

Ken: Khun, is that you?
Nichkhun: Yes, yes it's me krub. Can I come in?
Ken: [looks to Pinky] Uhh...maybe later, ok?
Nichkhun: [hears Pinky sobbing] P'Ken, is Ky alright?
Ken: [sighs] Just come in.

Nichkhun opens the door, closes it, and hurries to Pinky's side.

Pinky: [sees Nichkhun] P'Khun!
Nichkhun: [hugs Pinky] What is it, Ky? Who did this to my beautiful little sister?
Ken: [scolds Nichkhun] Khun-
Nichkhun: ...sorry. [turns to Ken] What happened?
Ken: Chance is what happened, Khun.
Nichkhun: [confused] Chance, as in Ky's boyfriend?
Ken: KHUN-
Nichkhun: [looks up at Ken] What?
Pinky: [continues sobbing] It's..it's ok ka, P'Ken. P'Khun just didn't know.
Nichkhun: Know what?
Ken: It's none of your busi-
Pinky: [stops Ken] It's ok, you- you can tell P'Khun ka.
Ken: [turns to Nichkhun] Well, the truth is that. Ok, [takes a deep breath] the real reason I was out drinking today was because...because I saw Aum and Chance kissing the other night.
Nichkhun: [shocked] What? Why?
Pinky: [starts crying all over again at the mention of Aum kissing Chance]

Both Ken and Nichkhun leaned over and hugged Pinky, trying to console her.

Nichkhun: So that's what happened. [stands up] Boy, I'm so kick-
Pinky: [holds Nichkhun's arm and pleads with her eyes] P'Khun, please don't.
Nichkhun: What? Why? I'm going to kill that bastard for hurting my sister! [tries to squirm free of Pinky's grasp]
Pinky: PLEASE. Please don't...don't do anything.
Ken: [scolds Nichkhun] Khun, that's enough.
Nichkhun: [unwillingly sits back down] BUT-
Ken: No buts, Khun. enough is enough.
Nichkhun: Well, I see someone who's back to their old self.
Ken: [grins slightly] Yeah, but me taking that load off my shoulders caused the one I loved the most to sit here and cry. [looks down to Pinky] Ky, I'm- I'm so sorry.
Pinky: [tries to stop sobbing] It's, it's ok ka...you did the right thing to tell me.
Nichkhun: [angry] I am so going to get Aum for what she's done to you, P'Ken! And I'm so going to get Chance back for doing this to you, Ky.
Pinky: [looks up] Uhh, Chance leaves tomorrow.
Nichkhun: [sighs] Well then I guess that leaves Aum. [makes a fist] She is going to pay for what she's done to you guys. And I know just the two people to help me.
Ken: [raises an eyebrow] Who's going to help you?
Nichkhun: Pancake, of course. And Siwon. [sighs] If only they don't kill each other first, that is.
Pinky: [grins slightly] That's- that's what I thought too. [smiles] Well, at least their thoughts are similar. Pan totally hates Aum. And as for Siwon, he's bound to hate Aum for what she has done to us. [pauses] I'll call Pan.
Nichkhun: No, I'll call...
Pinky: [unsure] Uhh, ok.

Nichkhun takes out his cellphone from his pants and calls Pancake.

Pancake: [answers sleepily] What is it, KHUN?
Nichkhun: [sighs] Pan, you're back in Thailand, right?
Pancake: Yeah, I am. [looks at clock] It better be an emergency-
Nichkhun: Wait, don't end the call. This is an emergency. I need you to help me destroy someone's life. [smirks] You're good at that, no?
Pancake: [annoyed] Who? And why the hell would I do it?
Nichkhun: BECAUSE! She hurt both Ky and P'Ken!
Pancake: [shocked] Whoever that bitch is, I'm going to get her.
Nichkhun: [smiles] That's more like the Pan I know!
Pancake: Don't push your luck. Where do you want me?
Nichkhun: At my house around 10 am.
Pancake: [sighs] Alright, I'll be there.​

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Oh yay! More update! Pancake is in. Lol. Will be back to read later after dinner! Hahaha

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OoOoo pancake is going to be in here. WHOA I can't believe Aum and Chance were kissing...no way. =O

n_naruk

Err, Aum and Chance made out...You got me going kinda teary when Ken and Pinky were crying together for a bit...Lol Pan. She's so funny! Just from hearing Khun said Aum hurted Pinky and Ken, she immediately woke up. Hahaha

Chapter Four

Someone rang the doorbell at 8 in the morning. Siwon, who had gotten downstairs to get something to drink, went to open the door. It was, amazingly, Pancake. In truth, Pancake was barely ever on time, so this was definitely a first. As for Siwon, seeing Pancake in her pajamas made him dislike her right away. He couldn't believe that some random person would come at 8 in the morning. In his mind, he was wondering if she was actually some prostitute.

Siwon: [suspicious] Who are you, huh?
Pancake: [annoyed] Well, who are you to ask?
Siwon: [shrugs] Because I'm living here?
Pancake: WHAT- [sees Pinky walking down the stairs] Finally, someone who know talks sense.
Pinky: [walks over to both of them and smiles] Hey, so you guys have met now, right?
Siwon: [turns to Pinky] W...who is this prostitute?
Pancake: [mad] Ky, is this your new driver or something?
Siwon: Who you calling driver? I'm Siwon, from Super Junior.
Pancake: [raises an eyebrow] Super Junior? What the heck?
Pinky: [sighs] Guys, well, [turns to Siwon] Simba, this is my friend, Pan. [turns to Pancake] Pan, this is Siwon...well, I call him Simba.
Siwon: [makes a face at Pancake] So...what's she doing here?
Pancake: THAT SHE, frankly, has a name.
Siwon: [shrugs] So? I'm calling you she and that's that.

Nichkhun and Ken comes running down the stairs after hearing the non-stop bickering coming from downstairs.

Siwon: [sees Nichkhun] Khun, what's this all about?
Nichkhun: [smiles nervously] Uhh... [turns to Ken] ...P'Ken can explain.
Ken: [bewildered] What? [sees everyone staring at him, waiting for an answer]
Pinky: Ok, uhh, the thing is that [pauses] we wanted you guys to help us with something.
Chance: [walks down the stairs and hugs Pinky from behind] Help with what, Sunny?
Ken: [glares at Chance with disgust]
Pinky: [uneasy as she pries Chance's hands off of her] Chance, you're up early today.
Chance: [smiles] Yeah, whatever. [looks around] What's the meeting about? And why didn't you guys invite me?
Nichkhun: [tries to control his real emotions] Chance, there's stuff in the kitchen.

Chance nods and walks towards the kitchen.

Ken: Phew, for a second there I thought he would catch us talking about him.
Pancake: [raises an eyebrow] SO HE'S THE ONE WHO'S HURT MY BEST FRIENDS!
Nichkhun: Shhhh! Do you want him to hear or something?
Pancake: [sighs] So then what does weirdo over there have anything to do with this?
Pinky: Well... [sly smile] I thought you guys would be best for the job.
Siwon: [confused] What job!?!
Ken: To stalk Aum and make her pay for what she's done to Ky and I.

Pancake looks at Siwon and Siwon looks at Pancake. They both sigh, wondering what would they do.

Pancake: What!?! You think that I would actually survive one day with this self-centered guy?
Siwon: [mad] Who you calling self-centered, huh?
Pancake: You, that's who!
Siwon: No one calls me self-centered, not even Ky.
Pancake: I don't care what Ky calls you --which BTW is Simba-- but I'm not going to work with you! And you're still self-centered.
Siwon: If I'm self-centered then what are you? Centered-self?
Pancake: [turns to Pinky] DO I REALLY HAVE TO!?!
Nichkhun: You promised me on the phone yesterday!
Pancake: [confused] I did? [groans]
Ken: [looks at watch] Well, I have to go to work. [turns to Pinky] Ky, do you need a ride?
Pinky: [shakes head] I wanted to... [suddenly feels sad all over again] stay home.
Ken: [feels bad that he made Pinky sad] Ky, do you want me to stay with you?
Pinky: Would you really?
Ken: [nods] Of course, Ky! It's the least I can do-

Chance walks in again. He turns around.

Nichkhun: [takes deep breaths] EAT already?
Chance: [nods then turns to Pinky] Sunny, I'm going today.
Pinky: [looks up nervously] Ka.
Chance: [suspicious] What is wrong with you today, Sunny?
Ken: [can't stand it anymore] What's wrong, huh? Well, why don't you go look in a mirror to see what's wrong?
Chance: [confused] Sunny, are you alright? What did Ken and Khun say to you?
Pinky: [makes up her mind] NOTHING KA. They didn't say anything! [storms off]

Nichkhun and Siwon follow Pinky upstairs to see if she's ok.

Chance: [gets mad at Ken and Nichkhun] What did you say to Sunny?
Pancake: [to herself] Sunny?
Ken: I told her the truth, that's what.
Chance: TRUTH!?! What truth?
Pancake: [unsure of what's happening] Uh...I should go see if Ky's ok. [leaves]
Ken: You know very well what truth. In the meanwhile, maybe you should call your girlfriend and ask her what's happened.
Chance: Call Sunny? But I was just talking to her!
Ken: [shrugs] If my little sister is really your girlfriend, then is Aum your wife?
Chance: [chokes] I...I-
Ken: You don't have to say anything, Chance. I saw you guys, ok? I saw everything you guys did. It's over. I'm not going to let you hurt Ky and lie to her any longer.
Chance: I'm fine with that, see if I care. [walks off]

Ken hurries upstairs and into Pinky's room. Everyone is sitting around Pinky when Ken arrives.

Nichkhun: Ky, don't think of that bastard, ok?
Pinky: [nods] Ka...
Ken: [sits next to Pinky] Don't worry, he's gone. [hugs Pinky] He's never coming back and hurting you ever again, Ky.
Pinky: [looks up with tears in her eyes] P'Ken, really. I don't know how to ever thank you enough.
Ken: [hushes Pinky] You don't have to say anything, ok? [strokes Pinky's hair] You're going to be fine, hear me?
Pinky: [nods]
Nichkhun: [awkward silence]
Pancake: [raises an eyebrow] So the "she" you wanted us to revenge upon is a GUY!?!
Siwon: [turns to Pinky] Ky, you'll be ok, alright? I'll get both of them for what they did to you.
Pinky: [smiles through her tears] Simba, thanks.
Siwon: Oh please, [blushes] stop calling me Simba. I feel like you're my elder sister.
Pancake: [to herself] I never knew someone like Siwon would actually have a family, nonetheless as sister.
Siwon: [overhears Pancake] Shut up, will you? FYI, I wasn't born from a shell!
Pinky: [cheers up] You guys should go. I'll be fine. [turns to Nichkhun] P'Khun, can you tell Mom and Dad for me I'm not going to the office today?
Nichkhun: [nods] Anything for my adorable sister. [gets up] P'Ken, I'll tell Dad you're at home taking care of Ky, ok?

Ken nods. Nichkhun leaves. Pancake and Siwon got up and out of the room, following Nichkhun. Downstairs, Pancake and Siwon got together and sat across from each other on the dining table, thinking up plans.

Pancake: We should go get Ken's ex right away. And right away I mean NOW>>>
Siwon: [raises an eyebrow] We don't even know what she looks like!
Pancake: I do.
Siwon: You do?
Pancake: [nods] P'Ken showed me a picture of her when we all went to Koh Samui last year.
Siwon: Do you know where she lives?
Pancake: [sighs] I'm not a talking map, ok?
Siwon: Feisty, god. [hesitates] Should I go ask Ken?
Pancake: Are you out of your mind?
Siwon: [shrugs] No, not really.
Pancake: We'll do this without making P'Ken and Ky worried.
Siwon: How are you going to do that? [smirks] Buy a talking map?
Pancake: [glares at Siwon] I can't believe that P'Ken, P'Khun, and Ky count you AS A FRIEND.
Siwon: Oh please. I can't believe that you don't know of me.
Pancake: [makes a face] Are you supposed to be famous or something.
Siwon: Or something, yes.​

n_naruk

^I get sensitive/emotional really easily when it comes to something that's sad. Whether it's a story or lakorns. Lol^

Love Siwon and Pan's first encounter! He thought that she was a prostitute. Hahaha.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter Four

Someone rang the doorbell at 8 in the morning. Siwon, who had gotten downstairs to get something to drink, went to open the door. It was, amazingly, Pancake. In truth, Pancake was barely ever on time, so this was definitely a first. As for Siwon, seeing Pancake in her pajamas made him dislike her right away. He couldn't believe that some random person would come at 8 in the morning. In his mind, he was wondering if she was actually some prostitute.

Siwon: [suspicious] Who are you, huh?
Pancake: [annoyed] Well, who are you to ask?
Siwon: [shrugs] Because I'm living here?
Pancake: WHAT- [sees Pinky walking down the stairs] Finally, someone who know talks sense.
Pinky: [walks over to both of them and smiles] Hey, so you guys have met now, right?
Siwon: [turns to Pinky] W...who is this prostitute?
Pancake: [mad] Ky, is this your new driver or something?
Siwon: Who you calling driver? I'm Siwon, from Super Junior.
Pancake: [raises an eyebrow] Super Junior? What the heck?
Pinky: [sighs] Guys, well, [turns to Siwon] Simba, this is my friend, Pan. [turns to Pancake] Pan, this is Siwon...well, I call him Simba.
Siwon: [makes a face at Pancake] So...what's she doing here?
Pancake: THAT SHE, frankly, has a name.
Siwon: [shrugs] So? I'm calling you she and that's that.

Nichkhun and Ken comes running down the stairs after hearing the non-stop bickering coming from downstairs.

Siwon: [sees Nichkhun] Khun, what's this all about?
Nichkhun: [smiles nervously] Uhh... [turns to Ken] ...P'Ken can explain.
Ken: [bewildered] What? [sees everyone staring at him, waiting for an answer]
Pinky: Ok, uhh, the thing is that [pauses] we wanted you guys to help us with something.
Chance: [walks down the stairs and hugs Pinky from behind] Help with what, Sunny?
Ken: [glares at Chance with disgust]
Pinky: [uneasy as she pries Chance's hands off of her] Chance, you're up early today.
Chance: [smiles] Yeah, whatever. [looks around] What's the meeting about? And why didn't you guys invite me?
Nichkhun: [tries to control his real emotions] Chance, there's stuff in the kitchen.

Chance nods and walks towards the kitchen.

Ken: Phew, for a second there I thought he would catch us talking about him.
Pancake: [raises an eyebrow] SO HE'S THE ONE WHO'S HURT MY BEST FRIENDS!
Nichkhun: Shhhh! Do you want him to hear or something?
Pancake: [sighs] So then what does weirdo over there have anything to do with this?
Pinky: Well... [sly smile] I thought you guys would be best for the job.
Siwon: [confused] What job!?!
Ken: To stalk Aum and make her pay for what she's done to Ky and I.

Pancake looks at Siwon and Siwon looks at Pancake. They both sigh, wondering what would they do.

Pancake: What!?! You think that I would actually survive one day with this self-centered guy?
Siwon: [mad] Who you calling self-centered, huh?
Pancake: You, that's who!
Siwon: No one calls me self-centered, not even Ky.
Pancake: I don't care what Ky calls you --which BTW is Simba-- but I'm not going to work with you! And you're still self-centered.
Siwon: If I'm self-centered then what are you? Centered-self?
Pancake: [turns to Pinky] DO I REALLY HAVE TO!?!
Nichkhun: You promised me on the phone yesterday!
Pancake: [confused] I did? [groans]
Ken: [looks at watch] Well, I have to go to work. [turns to Pinky] Ky, do you need a ride?
Pinky: [shakes head] I wanted to... [suddenly feels sad all over again] stay home.
Ken: [feels bad that he made Pinky sad] Ky, do you want me to stay with you?
Pinky: Would you really?
Ken: [nods] Of course, Ky! It's the least I can do-

Chance walks in again. He turns around.

Nichkhun: [takes deep breaths] EAT already?
Chance: [nods then turns to Pinky] Sunny, I'm going today.
Pinky: [looks up nervously] Ka.
Chance: [suspicious] What is wrong with you today, Sunny?
Ken: [can't stand it anymore] What's wrong, huh? Well, why don't you go look in a mirror to see what's wrong?
Chance: [confused] Sunny, are you alright? What did Ken and Khun say to you?
Pinky: [makes up her mind] NOTHING KA. They didn't say anything! [storms off]

Nichkhun and Siwon follow Pinky upstairs to see if she's ok.

Chance: [gets mad at Ken and Nichkhun] What did you say to Sunny?
Pancake: [to herself] Sunny?
Ken: I told her the truth, that's what.
Chance: TRUTH!?! What truth?
Pancake: [unsure of what's happening] Uh...I should go see if Ky's ok. [leaves]
Ken: You know very well what truth. In the meanwhile, maybe you should call your girlfriend and ask her what's happened.
Chance: Call Sunny? But I was just talking to her!
Ken: [shrugs] If my little sister is really your girlfriend, then is Aum your wife?
Chance: [chokes] I...I-
Ken: You don't have to say anything, Chance. I saw you guys, ok? I saw everything you guys did. It's over. I'm not going to let you hurt Ky and lie to her any longer.
Chance: I'm fine with that, see if I care. [walks off]

Ken hurries upstairs and into Pinky's room. Everyone is sitting around Pinky when Ken arrives.

Nichkhun: Ky, don't think of that bastard, ok?
Pinky: [nods] Ka...
Ken: [sits next to Pinky] Don't worry, he's gone. [hugs Pinky] He's never coming back and hurting you ever again, Ky.
Pinky: [looks up with tears in her eyes] P'Ken, really. I don't know how to ever thank you enough.
Ken: [hushes Pinky] You don't have to say anything, ok? [strokes Pinky's hair] You're going to be fine, hear me?
Pinky: [nods]
Nichkhun: [awkward silence]
Pancake: [raises an eyebrow] So the "she" you wanted us to revenge upon is a GUY!?!
Siwon: [turns to Pinky] Ky, you'll be ok, alright? I'll get both of them for what they did to you.
Pinky: [smiles through her tears] Simba, thanks.
Siwon: Oh please, [blushes] stop calling me Simba. I feel like you're my elder sister.
Pancake: [to herself] I never knew someone like Siwon would actually have a family, nonetheless as sister.
Siwon: [overhears Pancake] Shut up, will you? FYI, I wasn't born from a shell!
Pinky: [cheers up] You guys should go. I'll be fine. [turns to Nichkhun] P'Khun, can you tell Mom and Dad for me I'm not going to the office today?
Nichkhun: [nods] Anything for my adorable sister. [gets up] P'Ken, I'll tell Dad you're at home taking care of Ky, ok?

Ken nods. Nichkhun leaves. Pancake and Siwon got up and out of the room, following Nichkhun. Downstairs, Pancake and Siwon got together and sat across from each other on the dining table, thinking up plans.

Pancake: We should go get Ken's ex right away. And right away I mean NOW>>>
Siwon: [raises an eyebrow] We don't even know what she looks like!
Pancake: I do.
Siwon: You do?
Pancake: [nods] P'Ken showed me a picture of her when we all went to Koh Samui last year.
Siwon: Do you know where she lives?
Pancake: [sighs] I'm not a talking map, ok?
Siwon: Feisty, god. [hesitates] Should I go ask Ken?
Pancake: Are you out of your mind?
Siwon: [shrugs] No, not really.
Pancake: We'll do this without making P'Ken and Ky worried.
Siwon: How are you going to do that? [smirks] Buy a talking map?
Pancake: [glares at Siwon] I can't believe that P'Ken, P'Khun, and Ky count you AS A FRIEND.
Siwon: Oh please. I can't believe that you don't know of me.
Pancake: [makes a face] Are you supposed to be famous or something.
Siwon: Or something, yes.​
STARDUST,MY CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU! YOU ARE SUCH AN EXCELLENT WRITER.HOW'D YOU DO THAT?

Chapter Five

Aum sat there wondering what to do next. Everything was happening way too fast for her liking, especially when it wasn't her fault in the first place. She didn't get the reason why her dad would be so anti-Ken. He was handsome, smart, funny, loving, and rich. Wasn't that what her dad wanted for his in law? Why was so negative about the way Ken talks --especially on the phone-- and how Ken's family behaved. True, the Wongpuapans were not perfect, but they were better than the other hisos her dad had selected for her. Worst yet, she couldn't believe that her dad would ever make her seduce Chance. She knew it was wrong, but her dad always had this one statement that made her do everything he wished. Aum, thinking back, realized that this was the same statement her mom had used before she passed away. Some genetics, the doctor had told her. It may seem insignificant, but in truth, it was heartbreaking. She didn't know how she could say no to her dad when he might die of a heart attack the moment later. Worse yet, something unexpected happened: she was pregnant with Ken's child.

Aum: [sighs, then looks around] Dad, why can't I be with Ken?
Aum's dad: [annoyed] Don't speak nonsense, Aum. [snickers] That's not going to happen in this lifetime.
Aum: [hopeless sigh]

The doorbell suddenly rings.

Aum's dad: [groans] Go get the door, Aum.
Aum: [bewildered] Huh? [sees her dad's deadly stare] Ka, ka. [goes to the door]
Pancake: [to Siwon] Can they come any slower?
Siwon: [sighs] Wait, be patient.
Pancake: [annoyed] Whatever...
Aum: [opens door and sees Pancake] Pan-
Pancake: [smirks] Surprised to see me, Aum?
Aum: [stunned] I, I-
Pancake: Don't know what to say, huh?
Aum: Pan, listen-
Pancake: I won't listen, ok? Hear me clearly?
Siwon: [pulls Pancake's arm] Pan...
Aum: [surprised] Wait, are you Siwon from Super Junior?
Siwon: Yes, I am. Now, you're Aum, right? [suddenly mad] You bitch!
Aum: [confused] Ky, as in Ken's cousin?
Pancake: [annoyed] Yes, that's her. Remember?
Aum: I, uh...

Aum's dad comes out of the house.

Pancake: [sees Aum's dad] YOU-
Siwon: [confused] Did Pan know Aum's dad too?
Aum's dad: Go away from my house!
Pancake: I'm not going anywhere. [winks at Siwon]
Siwon: [sighs] Here goes nothing but trouble... [forces sleeping pill into Aum's dad's mouth]
Aum's dad: [chokes]
Aum: [turns to Siwon] I never knew a celebrity like you would do something like this!
Siwon: LIKE WHAT? [furious] HOW ABOUT THE THINGS YOU DID TO CHANCE BEHIND KEN AND KY'S BACK!?!
Aum: [uneasy] I, I didn't mean to.
Pancake: [pushes Aum into the car] Didn't mean to? [makes a face] Oh please.
Aum: Why is this happening? Why doesn't Dad allow me to be with Ken? Why is he trying to get me this guy, that guy, all over the place?
Siwon: [turns to Pancake] What now?
Pancake: [sighs] You idiot, we get somewhere far away from here, before the cops come and send us to jail.
Siwon: [roll eyes] To jail? We didn't kill anyone. [gets in car]
Pancake: [gets in car and slams the door] Whatever.

Some time later, they arrive back at the estate.

Pinky: [opens the door and sees Aum] WHAT-
Pancake: [drags Aum inside] Don't ask, ok? I'll explain later.
Siwon: [groans] Where's Khun and Ken?
Ken: [walks down the stairs] I'm here but Khun's still at work...
Aum: KEN! Tell them to let me go-
Ken: Shut. Up. [turns to Pinky] Ky, go upstairs. Take Pan and Simba --I mean Siwon-- with you, ok? It might get a little messy here...
Pinky: [raises an eyebrow] Messy? [sees Ken's stare] Uhh, ka, ka.

Pancake, Siwon, and Pinky leaves. Now, it was only Ken and Aum.

Chapter 6, things get a little bit messy. But there are positive things as well. Stay tuned.

n_naruk

GASPS! Aum's pregnant with Ken's child?! Pan and Siwon are funny. They drugged Aum's dad with the sleeping pills. And kidnapped Aum! Funny how Ken accidently called Siwon Simba

I actually had enough free time to do a banner, haha. Well, here it is.

Chapter Six

In his eyes, she was not the person he had loved anymore. She was some monster that not only broke his heart but also his little sister's. She was not to be trusted ever again. And she was going to pay for what she had done to Ky. Pay for all the horrible deeds and sins she had caused. Never again was he going to look at her with love in his eyes, for she was not the person she used to be; she was not Aum --or maybe she was-- and everything he had experienced prior to the event. All in all, he was going to make her pay. For everything. And nothing was going to stop him. Not even Ky's pleas.

Aum: [staring into Ken's eyes] Why are you doing this!?!
Ken: [snickers] Why? You sure as hell know why, Aum!
Aum: [tears in her eyes] You don't understand-
Ken: I understand well, Aum. You broke my heart, but that wasn't enough, right?
Aum: [bewildered] Enough? Enough of what? I didn't do anything!
Ken: [walks towards Aum] It didn't satisfy you, did it? You had to steal Chance from Ky too?
Aum: [tears running down her eyes] I didn't mean to, Ken!
Ken: [shakes Aum and stares into her eyes]
Aum: Stop! Ken, stop it! [starts crying]
Ken: [angry at Aum's response] DON'T FEEL LIKE YOU CAN GO TO THIS GUY AND THEN THAT ANYMORE?
Aum: Ken, lis-
Ken: [pushes Aum onto the sofa]
Aum: Oww! [looks at Ken with hatred in her eyes] You'll never know if the baby...you'll just never know. Ohh, and if you think that I'm going say sorry anymore, you thought wrong. I'm not apologizing, since the things you have done to me today have canceled out all of the things I have done to you before. Push me, Ken. Hurt me. Do anything, I don't care anymore. Kill your own baby if you want.

Pinky hurries down the stairs after hearing Aum shout.

Ken: [sees Pinky] I told you to stay upstairs-
Pinky: [glances at Aum] What did you do, P'Ken? Stop it! [tries to help Aum up]
Aum: [flicks Pinky off of her]
Pinky: [confused]
Ken: [slaps Aum across the face] HOW DARE YOU HURT KY?
Pinky: [scared] It's, it's ok she probably didn't mean it.
Aum: [remains quiet]
Ken: [turns to Aum] DON'T YOU EVER DARE TO HURT HER.
Pinky: I'm- I'm fine ka. [tries helping Aum up again]

Aum refuses to get up, turning away.

Ken: [turns to Pinky] I SAID UP, KY. LISTEN TO ME. GO TO PAN AND SIMBA --UGH I MEANT SIWON--.

Nichkhun comes in the front door and stops, surprised.

Ken: [sees Nichkhun coming in] KHUN, TAKE KY UPSTAIRS. AND DON'T LET HER COME DOWN.
Nichkhun: [confused] Huh? [sees Ken's stare] Krub, krub. [walks to Pinky]
Pinky: I'M NOT GOING! [turns to Ken] P'Ken, please. Please don't hurt her anymore...
Ken: [turns to Pinky] KY, HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN WHAT THIS BITCH HAS DONE TO YOU!?!
Pinky: [tears roll down from her eyes]
Ken: Ky, I'm sorry!
Pinky: [leaves]
Nichkhun: [sighs] Uhh, I'll...go see if Ky's ok.
Aum: [stares at Ken with hatred in her eyes]
Ken: [turns to Aum] YOU STAY HERE, DON'T YOU DARE GO ANYWHERE! [sees Narin coming in] NARIN, KEEP AN EYE ON AUM.
Narin: [nods] Ka, Khun Ken.

Ken hurries up the stairs and into Pinky's room. When he opens the door, he sees Pinky sitting on the bed, along with Pancake, Siwon, and Nichkhun. Ken goes to sit next to Pinky, but she moves the other direction and sits next to Siwon, hiding behind his back sobbing.

Nichkhun: P'Ken, what did you do?
Ken: Ky, I'm sorry.
Pinky: [remains silent]
Ken: [walks around to Pinky] Ky, I'm sorry I was shouting at you, ok?
Pancake: Uhh... [turns to Siwon] let's go. I mean, let the family have their talk.

Siwon nods, about to get up. Pinky stops him.

Pinky: Simba, please don't go...
Siwon: [sighs] Fine. [turns to Pancake] You go on ahead.
Pancake: [shrugs] Whatever. [leaves]
Nichkhun: Ky, come out already. [sighs] Both of you, talk to each other nicely.
Ken: Ky, please...I didn't mean to.
Pinky: [sobs] Didn't mean to? I don't believe you anymore! [hides behind Nichkhun, hugging him from behind and sobbing onto his shirt]
Nichkhun: [sighs] Ky, c'mon. We're cousins, and cousins can't stay mad at each other. [smiles]
Ken: Ky, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, ok?
Pinky: Go away!
Siwon: [turns to Ken] Maybe you should talk to her later...
Nichkhun: Yeah, maybe you should P'Ken.
Ken: [sighs] Oh, alright. Ky-
Pinky: [turns away]

Ken leaves. Siwon, who didn't know what to do, just shrugged. Pinky continued to sob all over Nichkhun's shirt.

Nichkhun: Stop crying, Ky. P'Ken's gone now...
Pinky: [looks up] Uhh-
Siwon: Ky, you're ok right?
Pinky: [smiles weakly] Yes, I'm ok Simba.
Siwon: [sighs] Can you please stop calling me Simba?
Pinky: No, never. [smiles]
Nichkhun: Are you ready to talk to P'Ken yet?
Pinky: [sighs] Not really.
Siwon: Then it's fine, I guess. You can talk to him later.
Nichkhun: [sees the time] Hungry?

Both Pinky and Siwon nodded. At that moment, Pancake came in.

Pancake: [turns to Pinky] You ok now?
Pinky: Yeah, I guess.
Siwon: Ok, let's go down.

Nichkhun, Pancake, Pinky, and Siwon went downstairs and saw Aum, still holding her face in pain.

Siwon: [sighs] ...are you ok? [sees Pancake's what-the-hell-don't-you-remember-what-she-did? stare] I'm, I'm not ever forgiving you for what you did, but are,- are you ok? I mean, I- [shrugs] I, I don't want Ky to see such an ugly scene.
Aum: [remains silent, cursing in her mind]
Nichkhun: [looks around] Where's P'Ken?
Pinky: [shrugs] Probably in his room?
Pancake: [sighs] You want me to go get him?
Nichkhun: [nods] Yeah, go get him.
Pancake: Ok, be right back.
Siwon: Be careful Ken doesn't kick you out of your room.
Pancake: [roll eyes] Don't want me to get hurt?
Siwon: [shrugs] No, not really. Just wanted to say something...
Pancake: I'm leaving. [leaves]​