In The Mix

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
this is the new USHER movie that came out .. DONT GO WATCH IT .. it sucks soooo bad.. usher is a bad actor and so is the actress it's so lame dont go watch it !!! :angry:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
KawaiiTennyo said:
this is the new USHER movie that came out .. DONT GO WATCH IT .. it sucks soooo bad.. usher is a bad actor and so is the actress it's so lame dont go watch it !!! :angry:
[post="49498"][/post]​
kt the trailer tells it all .....u actually went to see it

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
ahahah yea .. im pretty stupid .. =P my bf didnt really wanted to see it and he wanted to see harry potter buti heard harry potter sucks so i dont know hahah

juicee

sarNie Elites
haha, i can't believe you actually went to see it. but yeah usher doesn't seem like he can act at all...

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
:lmao: my sister was talking about to go watch...'cause she's so crazy for Usher....i better warn her before it's too late.

harman

LOL thankyou for the 411 KT.... hahah oh by the way can I call you KT, I really hate to type your full name cause it sooooo long...and Im not sure how to pronounce it eighter...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
LOL how can you went to see it? the trailer tells it all. :lmao: that's good thing i didn't watch because i'm not that big fan of usher.. haha! :loool:

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
harman said:
LOL thankyou for the 411 KT.... hahah oh by the way can I call you KT, I really hate to type your full name cause it sooooo long...and Im not sure how to pronounce it eighter...
[post="49912"][/post]​
yea sure .. everyone calls me KT anyways hahah Kawaii as in hawaii with a k and tennyo number ten and YO! hahah .. -=) that's how you pronounce it .. =P

harman

Girl! I feel like my tounge is all tied up everytime I try to pronounce your name hahah. is that your real name????

I'm just gonna stick with KT LOL its so much easier.

Kelly

I just saw it lastnite with my bf!!! i thought it was not tat bad! i mean....i kinda liked the story line i guess it depends lol....

Sah

sarNie Elites
What?!

OMG, I saw this movie last night and I absolutely LOVED IT. This has officially became my favorite movie last night. Everything about it was just so beautiful. I can't believe you would say such a thing, KT.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Sah said:
What?!

OMG, I saw this movie last night and I absolutely LOVED IT. This has officially became my favorite movie last night. Everything about it was just so beautiful. I can't believe you would say such a thing, KT.
[post="51140"][/post]​
hahah :lmao: your cute.. "i can't believe you would say such a thing,kt" hhahah dorko.. if you love it you do but.. i didnt... i thought they were BAD actors (when they were talking its like they were READING it tehee) the plot was alright but they could do better and that chick was totally all over his grill and she had a bf!!! hahah i thought it was stupid .. and harman NO that's NOT my REAL name hahah it kawaiitennyo means cute goddess in japanese.. :p yea i'm full of myself hahahha :sweat:

Sah

sarNie Elites
KawaiiTennyo said:
hahah :lmao: your cute.. "i can't believe you would say such a thing,kt" hhahah dorko.. if you love it you do but.. i didnt... i thought they were BAD actors (when they were talking its like they were READING it tehee) the plot was alright but they could do better and that chick was totally all over his grill and she had a bf!!! hahah i thought it was stupid .. and harman NO that's NOT my REAL name hahah it kawaiitennyo means cute goddess in japanese.. :p yea i'm full of myself hahahha :sweat:
[post="55363"][/post]​
Haha, yeah, I pretty much knew it was gonna suck, so I didn't even bother seeing it. That girl's really pretty but she has really bad judgement. She was in that one movie with Lance from N'Sync. What was it? On the line?? HAHA. I didn't see that, either, but I heard it sucked, too. She needs to get a hobby.