in love with CHAKRIT!!!

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
well personally i loved the lakorn of chakrit and noon. Not just because they both are my fav p'ek and n'ek but their chemistry in that one were so amazing and sweet. the lakorn was so sweet and lot of drama about their life, love, family, business and how they managed to get together at the end. Plus they both looked so match together, not too old or too young but just right for each other. they are my perfect couple! Don't miss this one ok?
Yeah, I agree, they were totally sizziling on screen. shoot, I was convinced they were a couple; they didn't even needed to kiss, just the way he looked at her and how she responded to him was so tender and sweet. lol

After reading some posts, I remembered just how charming Chakrit was and how hot he is getting with age. I tell ya, it's the way he talks, uses his expressions, and definitely the lips. ^________^

Oh, and I went back to finally watch Bow See Chompoo. That was definitely a good one. Now can anyone tell me whatever happened to Angie Hastings?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Yeah, I agree, they were totally sizziling on screen. shoot, I was convinced they were a couple; they didn't even needed to kiss, just the way he looked at her and how she responded to him was so tender and sweet. lol

After reading some posts, I remembered just how charming Chakrit was and how hot he is getting with age. I tell ya, it's the way he talks, uses his expressions, and definitely the lips. ^________^

Oh, and I went back to finally watch Bow See Chompoo. That was definitely a good one. Now can anyone tell me whatever happened to Angie Hastings?
Awe I lovee Boo See Chompoo! Angie & Krit had great chemistry! She just... disappear! I miss Angie! she's so hott!

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
Krit is hot in all the lakorns he's done.

his eyes were killa... the way he loving looked at Marsha... i'd die estatic if he looked at me with those eyes. they are powerful... and beautiful!!