imternet problem

annea

sarNie Adult
hey...i wanna ask a question..ok...so i got comcast right..and i got everything hook up...the cable and stuff....then when i go on the internet, the page i set as home page show up but when i go to other site, it said "page cannot be displayed"....i contact Comcast and they said it might be a problem with your Internet Explorer....it might need to be restore(which i dont kno)..they took me to try to take it to a computer shop.... so i took it to a computer shop and they said it works fine here..maybe its COMCAST...so im like..wtf...now the internet again...works for like 1 or 2 min and its slow....and then its gonna say"page cannot be displayed"....so i dunno wat to do now...anyone kno wat mite be wrong....is it my computer? im confused..lol....thanks in advance!

PS: im rushing to type this message before it says "page cannot be displayed" ...lol....

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i have comcast also... buyt everything works fine for me.. sometimes it says page cannot be displayed..but then it works again after i refresh the page..

maybe its ur computer... :)

dfemc

sarNie Adult
maybe it's the firewall or port settings. it seems like an uneven flow of net traffic.

JinFX

sarNie Egg
dfemc said:
maybe it's the firewall or port settings. it seems like an uneven flow of net traffic.
[post="50998"][/post]​
Yup thats right, maybe ya need to checked on ya DNS too, or are ya sharing the net with someone else ???

darvil

sarNie Adult
I have a very very strong opinion that it has to do with some sort of malware on your system.

When you get that page not displayed thing does your "address bar" on your internet explorer has some random stuff? like what looks like some gibberish.

could be something like http://dkja.dll/ll.an

or nothing?

Rakniran

In my opinion is comcast problem cus they are different from other company.DSL and cable never have a proble like that.Sometimes,comcast happen like that.You cant fix it.You will always get that message.All you have to do is refresh or keep on trying. Or try new internet service provider.

annea

sarNie Adult
muah....thanks everyone so much 4 the help... see....i dunno much bout internet..so im not sure if im gettin rip-off by the computer shop..omg! im using comp rite now..cant even use the internet at home cuz of the problem....so i have to check at home bout the address bar thingy....im not sure myself of where the probleming is coming from...the computer or comcast :huh:

darvil

sarNie Adult
annea said:
muah....thanks everyone so much 4 the help... see....i dunno much bout internet..so im not sure if im gettin rip-off by the computer shop..omg! im using comp rite now..cant even use the internet at home cuz of the problem....so i have to check at home bout the address bar thingy....im not sure myself of where the probleming is coming from...the computer or comcast :huh:
[post="53276"][/post]​
did you read my post?

what is the answer to that? Its most likely your PC.