IMAGE vol. 21 no. 7 July 2008

meenagjj

sarNie Egg
Hey I agree with you! I'm not attracted with her beauty. Btw,who's the girl??? I think I saw her in a TV commercial. I like Weir's pose.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Hey I agree with you! I'm not attracted with her beauty. Btw,who's the girl??? I think I saw her in a TV commercial. I like Weir's pose.
She's Pat Suthasinee. Actually, she the singer. (She's the one who sang "Term Tem Rak", the Ost. of "Kaew Tah Pee".)

She and Bie are gonna have the stage play "Khang Lang Phap the Musical" together in this August.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
they havent done the stageplay yet?? hmm i thought they did but oh well hehe i believe wishbone's words xp lol...

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
they havent done the stageplay yet?? hmm i thought they did but oh well hehe i believe wishbone's words xp lol...
It has not started yet.
It will start August 21st - September 14th.

I've got the ticket already. I'll go to see it in September. ^_^
I love this story.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
have fun woshbone hehe.. i wish i could go .. once again have fun... hehe..

Ana

sarNie Adult
I like Cee. He's HOT. exclude the cloting and pose I only like his face :lol: . Others I like are Rome and Puri ^_^

max

sarNie Elites
What an interesting, yet awkward photo shoot! I think that Rome's pose looks the best and he looks the best! The second picture of Mario looks really good. The guy between Cee and Weir is so hot! Who is he? Peter Corp also looks very good even though what he is wearing is just weird. I do not like see with that hair, but I still like his face. LOL... Weir's pose is so terrible! Yes, I agree that they all are over-posing.