i'm writing a story

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
hey guys/gals,
i don't have much to do now so i was thinking about writing a story. you guys have any ideas? for now, my story is going to be about a hmong american girl going to laos/thailand with her best friend(an american girl) because her dad want her to go to school there because it'll be easier for her to get her degree there and it's not that expensive(but her dad is like hella rich). the reason why the american girl is there too is because her mom and dad passed away 5 years ago and she's having a hard time getting money to go to college and plus she and the hmong american girl are best friends ever since elementary and have always been there for each other. the hmong american girl parents are like the american girl parents too because the hmong american girl parents have always been there for her ever since her parents passed away and they are willing to pay for her college education (the parents took her in as their own daughter after her parents passed away). The hmong american girl (mai nag) is a down to earth girl and have a soft heart when it comes to the poor. She's sweet, nice, caring and will do anything to make the others happy. She's also the type of girl that everyone loves to be with but guys are her last priority. The american girl (chloe) is also a very sweet girl but she's more tough while mai nag is more of the softer kind of girl. While going away to college with chloe, guys would fall in love with mai nag because of her kindness and sympathy towards the poor but she turn them down. He's a rich boy(tou bee, (still looking for a better name for him so if you know any nice names let me know) but he doesn't care about the money. Girls are chasing his money and his looks only. Will he be the one that melts mai nag's heart? tou bee fell in love with her the first time he met her but mai nag didn't care. they always bump into each other but mai nag act like she don't know him even though they have the same classes together. will mai nag have the guts to turn him down after he saves her so many times? will this prince charming be her last priority?

(the story might change a little after i write it because this is just a brainstorm for me. not finalized yet) if you have anything to add to this, please let me know. after i finished writing this story i'll post it up for everyone to read. thanks for your cooperations.

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Interesting..!! I would like to read the complete story when its finish. Hm, i just have a few things to ask (its nothing bad)...how long is the story going to be? You know, like chapters or just a short story...im just curious. What kind of other plots are there in the story? People would like to read story with good plots and great ending. These are just a few things that im curious about and would to know...i love reading stories rather if its "fanfic" or real stories....just so great to explore what other people might have to say.

*Im writting a story too so its good to know that someone is also writting...its good for you*

Post more up when you are done...thank you!!

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
Interesting..!! I would like to read the complete story when its finish. Hm, i just have a few things to ask (its nothing bad)...how long is the story going to be? You know, like chapters or just a short story...im just curious. What kind of other plots are there in the story? People would like to read story with good plots and great ending. These are just a few things that im curious about and would to know...i love reading stories rather if its "fanfic" or real stories....just so great to explore what other people might have to say.

*Im writting a story too so its good to know that someone is also writting...its good for you*

Post more up when you are done...thank you!!
aww.... thanks. i'll like to read ur story when you're done too. let me know ok. i'm not sure how long it's gonna be yet. i'm just gonna write until it comes to a good stop. there's gonna be many more plots to the story but i don't want to ruined them so when i'm finished, i'll let you know k. this story might be kind of dumb cuz it's my first one so i'm still trying to experience on how to write good stories so if you don't like it then i'm not gonna feel bad.thanks

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
It's ok if this is your first story...it doesnt have to be perfect or anything just as long as you are happy with your writting. Yeah, let me know when you are done writting it, i would love to read it.

If you like, you can read a part of mine...its the foreword to the story. I do have plots and outline, but they are on paper and im too lazy to type them up...hehehe!! Anyhow, im writting the story from the guy's point of view...i am a girl, but i just want to explore the opposite sex and get people to see different things. So, the story is about life and the many things that happend when love is involve. It's about testing relationships between BF & GF and friendships....betraile and honested, but most of all...the story about how much one would believe in his or her mate. And yes, the story is kinda of base on my real life and some imagations in the world of make-believe. So yeah, i hope you enjoy this little part of my story....im sorry to say, but im only still on chapter one...hehehe...don't really have much time to write, but when i do....i do write to expand my world.

Once in Love

And so just like that…..she walked right out of my life with the wind whispering behind her as I gaze deeply in her shadow casting upon the mid October ground….where we stand hours before.

You know how every story has a “Once upon a time� and a “Happily ever after�. They have a prince and a princess….a guy and a girl…..two girls and a guy….two guys and a girl….the poor vs. the rich. In a hopelessly twisted setting, but with a wonderful ending much like Cinderella and every fairy tails that followed. Well, here’s one story that is much like a fairy tail, but with no happy ending and sorrow days with painful nights…..not every story told is with “Once upon a time� nor a “Happily ever after�.

Narrator: Today is such a clear blue day with no clouds insight as the wind slowly blows by touching my skin and filtering through my hair lightly as I look up into heaven. As I stand here gazing up…inside my heart, there’s no heaven…no angels…no heaven’s gate….nothing at all, not even hell. GOD doesn’t want a person like me because I have broken one of his angels and her wings of dreams….heck….the devil himself wouldn’t take me even if I offer to face the flames of hell. I don’t blame them, but myself for what I did….I should be sent to the sun and let the hot rays from sun burn me so my ashes can fall into the universe…where they will be lost forever and forever.

You ever have one of those days where everything has no meaning….every feeling has vanished…every second seems like a whole year….everybody is living life, but you….kind of “a lost in space� moment, but with sadness. I tell you….today is such a good day…you can do almost anything and everything….kids are flying kites by the shore….parents are talking and enjoying themselves under the shade cast by the trees….and couples are holding hands as they share smiles….seems like the “prefect� world right here where I stand, but I stand alone. Everyone has someone or something to keep them happy and laughing….like the weight of every day life’s problems just been lifted and never coming back….except me. I wish I could feel the happiness that everyone else feels….enjoy the day with smiles and laughter’s….share my hand with that special person and let time close the moment for all life yet, still to come. Only then, will I be myself and find my purpose for living each and every day…..for the one I love now and forever.

I still remembered the day she walk out of my life as I watch from behind…..crying inside with tears of blood…..if I had a cut and bleed badly I wouldn’t see be able to see her for the last time even if its only her back that was facing me….I would die happily a thousand death more. Seeing her that day, every sweet memories came rushing back like yesterday never ended and tomorrow we would be happily with our house on the hill side, 2 cars park out on the drive way, 4 amazing kids running around in the backyard, a French dog showing off its trick, and the prefect life that everyone has hope for. I would be the luckiest man ever to live and everything I have dream of is right here before my eyes….nothing else could match or come close even if GOD himself came down from heaven. With a blink of an eye, I threw away my dreams….give up all my hopes….step on my happiness….and lost my fair lady for life. What is a man to do when his life has come to an end? Should he just die for love or live on without her? What good is life if she’s not going to complete me and I will never love her again? Could someone please tell me how to breathe again when every breath I take is for her…..how do I do so?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
that's a really interesting and good plot for a story. I don't know what is the direction the story is going but it's interesting to have this main character, a girl, and then show her journey...haha, not to mention i like how you added that question about whether she'll be able to continue rejecting this Prince Charming...

haha, i'm honestly saying this - how come directors can't come up with storylines like this? Instead they have to go and focus on bogus stuff like hmong guys taking a white guy to look for girlfriends in thailand.... :ph34r:

I'd like to read your story once you got it going! :)

oh yeah, er, i also think Tou Bee is an ok name....lol, it sounds better once i read it more

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
It's ok if this is your first story...it doesnt have to be perfect or anything just as long as you are happy with your writting. Yeah, let me know when you are done writting it, i would love to read it.

If you like, you can read a part of mine...its the foreword to the story. I do have plots and outline, but they are on paper and im too lazy to type them up...hehehe!! Anyhow, im writting the story from the guy's point of view...i am a girl, but i just want to explore the opposite sex and get people to see different things. So, the story is about life and the many things that happend when love is involve. It's about testing relationships between BF & GF and friendships....betraile and honested, but most of all...the story about how much one would believe in his or her mate. And yes, the story is kinda of base on my real life and some imagations in the world of make-believe. So yeah, i hope you enjoy this little part of my story....im sorry to say, but im only still on chapter one...hehehe...don't really have much time to write, but when i do....i do write to expand my world.

Once in Love

And so just like that…..she walked right out of my life with the wind whispering behind her as I gaze deeply in her shadow casting upon the mid October ground….where we stand hours before.

You know how every story has a “Once upon a time� and a “Happily ever after�. They have a prince and a princess….a guy and a girl…..two girls and a guy….two guys and a girl….the poor vs. the rich. In a hopelessly twisted setting, but with a wonderful ending much like Cinderella and every fairy tails that followed. Well, here’s one story that is much like a fairy tail, but with no happy ending and sorrow days with painful nights…..not every story told is with “Once upon a time� nor a “Happily ever after�.

Narrator: Today is such a clear blue day with no clouds insight as the wind slowly blows by touching my skin and filtering through my hair lightly as I look up into heaven. As I stand here gazing up…inside my heart, there’s no heaven…no angels…no heaven’s gate….nothing at all, not even hell. GOD doesn’t want a person like me because I have broken one of his angels and her wings of dreams….heck….the devil himself wouldn’t take me even if I offer to face the flames of hell. I don’t blame them, but myself for what I did….I should be sent to the sun and let the hot rays from sun burn me so my ashes can fall into the universe…where they will be lost forever and forever.

You ever have one of those days where everything has no meaning….every feeling has vanished…every second seems like a whole year….everybody is living life, but you….kind of “a lost in space� moment, but with sadness. I tell you….today is such a good day…you can do almost anything and everything….kids are flying kites by the shore….parents are talking and enjoying themselves under the shade cast by the trees….and couples are holding hands as they share smiles….seems like the “prefect� world right here where I stand, but I stand alone. Everyone has someone or something to keep them happy and laughing….like the weight of every day life’s problems just been lifted and never coming back….except me. I wish I could feel the happiness that everyone else feels….enjoy the day with smiles and laughter’s….share my hand with that special person and let time close the moment for all life yet, still to come. Only then, will I be myself and find my purpose for living each and every day…..for the one I love now and forever.

I still remembered the day she walk out of my life as I watch from behind…..crying inside with tears of blood…..if I had a cut and bleed badly I wouldn’t see be able to see her for the last time even if its only her back that was facing me….I would die happily a thousand death more. Seeing her that day, every sweet memories came rushing back like yesterday never ended and tomorrow we would be happily with our house on the hill side, 2 cars park out on the drive way, 4 amazing kids running around in the backyard, a French dog showing off its trick, and the prefect life that everyone has hope for. I would be the luckiest man ever to live and everything I have dream of is right here before my eyes….nothing else could match or come close even if GOD himself came down from heaven. With a blink of an eye, I threw away my dreams….give up all my hopes….step on my happiness….and lost my fair lady for life. What is a man to do when his life has come to an end? Should he just die for love or live on without her? What good is life if she’s not going to complete me and I will never love her again? Could someone please tell me how to breathe again when every breath I take is for her…..how do I do so?

wow.... that is really good. i like the plot. i'll like to read the whole thing when you're finish. but mine is more of a script than more of a story. i really like yours. thanks for sharing.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
that's a really interesting and good plot for a story. I don't know what is the direction the story is going but it's interesting to have this main character, a girl, and then show her journey...haha, not to mention i like how you added that question about whether she'll be able to continue rejecting this Prince Charming...

haha, i'm honestly saying this - how come directors can't come up with storylines like this? Instead they have to go and focus on bogus stuff like hmong guys taking a white guy to look for girlfriends in thailand.... :ph34r:

I'd like to read your story once you got it going! :)

oh yeah, er, i also think Tou Bee is an ok name....lol, it sounds better once i read it more
thanks for the complements. i'll let you guys know when i have the beginning down cuz i'm waiting for spring break to start writing and this is my last week so yea. i'm gonna try to finish it or be half way done by the time spring break ends cuz we have 2 weeks of so it gives me some times to write. but like i said, it's gonna be more of a script than a story book. once again thanks and i'll update you when i get farther.

cecilia

Staff member
i was gonna suggest .. ANYTHING with HARITH/SORIYA, i will buy and read :p ..
but nvm the topic is so different. But yeah, aim at a good theme to make it good and interesting and stay focus on that theme as well.