im soo stress!!

AznGirlTha

sarNie Egg
okies. i dunno what to do!! my best friend in the whole wide world cheated on her boyfriend! (he's one of my best guy friend too!) but this isnt the first time she cheated on him. its probably like the tenth time! and no im not exaggerating! wells everytime he would forgive her since he LOVES her so much. but this time i think she has gone too far. he has been in china for two months and like there's this new guy, the one she's cheating with. wells they had sex and like the condom broke. and she's going crazy. im going crazy too bc im the one solving all her problems when she gets in trouble. wells she said if she gets pregnant she is going to tell her boyfriend its his kid! i think that is messed up! i keep telling her that but she says she has no choice! i dunno wat to do!!! and the guy she is cheating with says if she gets pregnant he'll take care of her. and they only been dating for a few weeks!!! and to add to that he's a DRUGGIE and a THUG!! i dont trust him and i dont want her doing that to her boyfriend since he is one of my best friend!! im going crazy!! what am i gonna do? her boyfriend is returning on thursday. and imma have to keep a straight face but i feel like im betraying my friend. any suggestions?

bugsy

sarNie Adult
slap your girlfriend silly!! that's soo ridiculous! she got herself into this mess and even if you are the one that's "suppose" to save her....this is too big if she happens to get pregnant. I mean...yes....you should be a good friend and care and be involved in this situation but your friend should know too, that she's doing it to herself. Let's just hope she's not pregnant. And even if she isnt.....she gotta resolve her problems with her boyfriend. Either they mutually want each other or not....up to them.....but tell them to make up their minds.

Mannn....i would be sweating too if i was in your shoes. I know how it feels like to have big drama between friends....but all i gotta say is talk to them about it. And if they dont listen....who cares....make them listen to you if you strongly believe something is right and something is wrong. All in all....hopefully time will do justice for everyone...including you.

And last but not least....Im sorry i dont have any good real advice but i just wanna say that you're a good friend and doing your job as one well by just caring enough to stress it out with/for them.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This is going to sound harsh, but leave her be for awhile and let her realize what she has done on her own..because if you keep sticking by her and telling her that what she does is wrong and yet she still doesn't listen then she doesn't need you right now... because if she did then you wouldn't be in this situation.. you are a good friend and I know its hard to watch your friend and not be able to help her, but sometimes the best thing is to not help at all...

darvil

sarNie Adult
I absolutely must tell you that if you help her pull this one on him.. it will seriously make you a pretty indecent human being.

How about giving us a bit more information. Such as her age and her druggie lover's age and her bf's age.

I know some people might be offended at this but (depending on her age) perhaps abortion is the better way.. Imagine the amount of crap that will come out of this.

Reagan

sarNie Adult
What would you want to do AznGirlTha? If she is pregnant, I'd assume the bf would suspect something since its been two months? and if she is pregnant with his child then her stomach woulnt be flat or what not? I hope you get what I mean

off topic I think you should introduce that guy to some of the nicest sarnie girls here,

AznGirlTha

sarNie Egg
darvil, my friend is 17 turning 18 this week, and her boyfriend and the other guy are both 17. so yeah... she's like the most prettiest asian girl at our school. i think... i dont understand how she can be soo.. ugh... she has the sweetiest bf ever! even all my other friends knows about her cheating and they even said she is wrong to treat her bf like that since he does EVERYTHING for her. and gives her EVERYTHING! over the past i been the only person to tell to his face about her cheating. and i given him the facts and everything but he chosed to stay in the relationship. i told him that in the future there will be another guy. i think he knows it too.

Tina, i cant drop my friend like that. its just not me. we been through so much together and i think with this problem i have to be by her side. but thanks for the advice. sometimes she gives me such a headache and i just want to drop her but she's my best friend and i cant live without her.

Reagan, i dont really know what to do at this point. i wanna act as if she didnt tell me any of this. but guilt keeps coming through. imma see her boyfriend on friday at her birthday dinner. im thinking imma wait for her to tell him herself and if she doesnt and ends up pregnant then i think imma have to step in somehow and not break the friendship that i have with her and him.

im always the girl thats in the middle!!! *her*me*bf* <--- i always have to choose sides and im sick of it!!! if i chose one person the other gets mad and if redo my choice then the other gets mad also! ER.... thanks for the advice guys!! i wish i was like u, iamnowhere.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
tell her to STOP cheating on her bf and confess to him. You're her friend you suppose to tell her whats right and wrong not support her wrong doings.. besides tell her its NOT that easy to GET PREGNANT.. its like one day out of the whole month you are ovulated.. that's the only time you can get pregnant.. she might be as pretty as you say but what she does only makes her ugly.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
AznGirlTha said:
darvil, my friend is 17 turning 18 this week, and her boyfriend and the other guy are both 17. so yeah... she's like the most prettiest asian girl at our school. i think...  i dont understand how she can be soo.. ugh... she has the sweetiest bf ever! even all my other friends knows about her cheating and they even said she is wrong to treat her bf like that since he does EVERYTHING for her. and gives her EVERYTHING! over the past i been the only person to tell to his face about her cheating. and i given him the facts and everything but he chosed to stay in the relationship. i told him that in the future there will be another guy. i think he knows it too.

Tina, i cant drop my friend like that. its just not me. we been through so much together and i think with this problem i have to be by her side. but thanks for the advice. sometimes she gives me such a headache and i just want to drop her but she's my best friend and i cant live without her.

Reagan, i dont really know what to do at this point. i wanna act as if she didnt tell me any of this. but guilt keeps coming through. imma see her boyfriend on friday at her birthday dinner. im thinking imma wait for her to tell him herself and if she doesnt and ends up pregnant then i think imma have to step in somehow and not break the friendship that i have with her and him.

im always the girl thats in the middle!!! *her*me*bf* <--- i always have to choose sides and im sick of it!!! if i chose one person the other gets mad and if redo my choice then the other gets mad also! ER....  thanks for the advice guys!! i wish i was like u, iamnowhere.
[post="151616"][/post]​
I understand, but I'm not sayin completely drop her..
I've been in the same situation with my best friend and I gave up on saying anything to her and when she asked me for help I would tell her No I can't do it .. I can't cover for you anymore... because if you let her make the same repeated mistakes u are not a good friend at all to tell you the truth.. I use to be a sucker and let my best friend convince me into hiding things for her and etc.. and then in the end it didn't help her at all.. I mean the last time I had enough and I stopped covering for her and etc.. But I stuck by her side when she needed someone to talk to... I mean true I refused to do as she wanted, but I stuck by her side when things crashed down on her ... and now shes a better person that she use to be.. she learned her lesson.... and I'm not saying you should be like me, but sometimes if u continue to be apart of her mistakes then you are helping her screw up things... Sorry I have to say in that terms, but thats how I see it... its like me watching my friend commit a murder.. either I hide it and be apart of her crime or I tell on my best friend whom means the world to me... thats a hard choice, but I have to do whats right....hahahh now im lecturing oy .. lol sorry if what I've said offended you, but thats just how I see it

sarN

sarNie Granny
well , dont think the worst yet . She MIGHT not be pregrant it not dat easy to get pregrant . Tell her to try the home pregrancy test and tell her to STOP CHEATING . If i were you .. ok ok im EVIL u dont have to take my advice but i'lll set her up so her bf would see she cheating on him with another guy and o' play it safe don't let your friend know you behind the plan ok . Dat is if she refuse to lisent to your advice ok ..if playing by the rule doesn't seen to knock some scent in her ..girl , it alway the darkside way .

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
Actually from personal experience myself...I'd have to agree with Tina. In the long run what you are doing is not helping her and Not what a good friend is suppose to do.

I've had multiple experience both with family and friends and the only ones that didn't work out to this date are the ones that I'd actually tried my best to help.

none3

sarNie Hatchling
The truth will always set you and her free. Be honest and don't let the bf in China suffer--because it wasn't his fault that his gf had sex with another man. maybe, this should allow his eyes to be open and ditch the gal.

She has to pay for her sins--not you. You be honest, if honesty is what they both don't want from you then I feel that you should not be their friends anymore. Life is hard as it is...

Best wishes, tell us how it went :)

AznGirlTha

sarNie Egg
thanks everyone for the advice!!!
here's the update! she's NOT pregnant!! thank goodness! i gave her the talk but she said she didnt know who to choose. her boyfriend spoils her with everything. and she said even if they breakup he wont let her go. however, the other guy, she said he's her dream man. he has all the package. except for the fact that he's not balling like her bf. i told her she has to choose someone and in the end the someone is gonna end up hurt. she said if she has to choose she is the one who is gonna end up hurt the most. i dunno what to say. i gave her the talk and everything. to me it seems like she likes the other guy, and wants to be with her boyfriend for the money. and if u guys are wondering if imma tell her boyfriend. imma wait and see if she tells him before school starts i give her a month. but i feel like im backstabbing her, bc she trusted me with her secret. then if i dont tell him i also feel like im backstabbing him!! i truly dont know what imma do...

Sarn, maybe i should do that. maybe... lol..
Tina and Tarnwatcharin, i think i might not cover for her if she continues to cheat. imma give her a month and if she is still doing that then let the confessions begin...
*ithink...ifeelso...confuse...*

Monk33

sarNie Egg
I guess the whole pregnant problem is solved. This is my opinion on this subject, you're being a bad friend to the guy due to the fact that you let her cheated on him so many times and not tell him. Also by keeping all her dirty secrets for her, that's not being a good friend to her because you're just endorsing her behavior. She knows she can cheat about it and have the excitement of telling it to someone and have someone to cover her back about it. Thus once again you're not really being a good friend. Im not trying to be mean but just telling you how it is. Which is something you should also do, tell your friend and her boyfriend how it is. Then whatever happens from there will happen. Honestly cheating on someone once is more than enough, but 10 times. that's just ridiculous. Her boyfriend, is also endorsing her cheating behavior by simply taking her back everytime.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
HmMMm I wouldnt say shes a bad friend, she was put in an awkward sitution and I'm saying she was right for letting her girlfriend make the same repetitive mistakes, but its totally unfair to say that shes a bad friend..... I may contradict something I said earlier, but I think that what she did was truely based on a friends instincts ... cause I was like that with my friend untill I got tired of it.. everyone has their points and limitations to things.... now im blabbing again ....

Reagan

sarNie Adult
if I was in your position, I'd tell my friend to be honest if not friendship over, life is too short to have friends like that. I cannot befriend those who LIE.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Reagan said:
if I was in your position, I'd tell my friend to be honest if not friendship over, life is too short to have friends like that. I cannot befriend those who LIE.
[post="152504"][/post]​
Reagan your still friends with me and I lie to you everyday i tell you that I <3 YoOh when deep down inside me hate u lmfao kidding reagan :p

AznGirlTha

sarNie Egg
hey everybody... wells i told him and yeah...(the EX-bf) and now she isnt talking to me... then the EX-bf got frustrated bc our friendship is broken... i dunno i feel kinda happy that i have no secrets then again i feel so sad losing a friend. a lot of people said its her fault and i shouldnt feel down but she is my best friend. and i just hope we could be friends again. but i know its not gonna be like the old times. i hope time will pass soon and she will forgive me. so i guess this is the "THE END" of this drama... but im still stress! lol!

Reagan

sarNie Adult
well, its hard to find honest frends, props to you AznGirlTha, you did what you think is right, she cheated in the game, she can only blame herself

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
wow...
amazing...
but then again, be glad that you don't have that burden on to p of your shoulders anymore...
you can actually roam free...