I'm Sad, No More Great Lakorns to Watch

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhh, I miss Sawan Bieng. That's the last awesome lakorn and now there's nothing like that to watch. I'm reduced to watching Fah Peng Dieng with Aom and Captain on youtube. Such a great lakorn! One of my all-time favorite. I'm at the part where he's cornering her and telling her no matter what happens, he's going to make her his wife in the future.

Ahhh, love Captain and Aom. Love Ken and Ann too.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
sigh.. i'm there with you.. i haven't watch any other lakorn since SB ended... :( nothing seem to catch my attention...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yeap..SB left a huge bole in my heart..can't seem to fill it up w/ anything..can't even resort to watching Ken and Aom's Song Rao Nirundon...which is being subbed ATM

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Captain and Aom is keeping me pretty interested right now. I think this is one of their best lakorn together. After this, I'm going to watch Mueng Dala and then maybe Luerd Kattiya.

Ahhh, Captain and Aom is so great together in this one. I can't help from smiling, they're so cute together.

Yeah, but no new lakorns that are really interesting right now. I have nothing to look forward to like I did with SB.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol dere are some good ones but maybe yah miss sawan bieng too much to start somethin else now. i get like dat sometimes. when a lakorn i really like ends, i just don't feel like startin anything else. right now i'm watchin awayjee see chompoo. it's real cute. cutest lakorn i've watched. their relationship is so cute and innocent. it's a nice and light lakorn. no raping either :p

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
lol dere are some good ones but maybe yah miss sawan bieng too much to start somethin else now. i get like dat sometimes. when a lakorn i really like ends, i just don't feel like startin anything else. right now i'm watchin awayjee see chompoo. it's real cute. cutest lakorn i've watched. their relationship is so cute and innocent. it's a nice and light lakorn. no raping either :p
same here!!! i was looking through the list of new lakorns out and I was really upset that theres nothing good on (im not abig fan of new actors n actresses out nowadays, so im waiting for the ken, aum and krit ones) but i decided to check out awayjee see chompoo and I am hooked! like you said, its such a nice, cute and sweet lakorn without all the extra, unnecessary drama. definitely check it out guys!!!!!!!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw yay somebody agree w/ me lol yea dat lakorn is just tooo CUUUUTE even though right now it seem like they're not gon be together because nang'ek met another dude who likes her and pra'ek met another girl dat likes him, those new people are real nice. i'm not mad cause those 2 new people in their lives are so nice and it's just so cute when they're w/ nang'ek and pra'ek.

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
i agree nothing goood to watch now....i have to go look for some old lakorn to watch....just finish Thawipob and Fai Luang and now still looking for some old boran lakorn to watch lol

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
Me too, I just bought 3 lakorn and have not finish watching any yet. I lost interest by epi 3. So i just rewatching Sai Rung with Ann and Johhny. Peach is uploading it at the moment. I still love this lakorn and prefer to rewatch ^_^ this lakorn than the one I bought.

cecilia

Staff member
Ahhh, I miss Sawan Bieng. That's the last awesome lakorn and now there's nothing like that to watch. I'm reduced to watching Fah Peng Dieng with Aom and Captain on youtube. Such a great lakorn! One of my all-time favorite. I'm at the part where he's cornering her and telling her no matter what happens, he's going to make her his wife in the future.

Ahhh, love Captain and Aom. Love Ken and Ann too.
OMG. i did the same too.
funny and weird thing is that i watch it last night
coverting it from VHS to dvd .. what a coincidence ..

i love this old lakorn of their the most :wub:

whiterose81

sarNie Elites
Me too......... after p'Ann and P'ken.... Got no Lakorn to watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

hyperone

sarNie Egg
I'm with all you guys... since SB nothing is good. Just been watching a lot of old lakorn and its getting boring. I need to watch something soon or im gonna go crazy. Something with Aum P would be nice or Oil would be nice.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree no more good lakorns to watch... but u no wat is keeping me company??? the fanfiction u guys rite...

Raiya

sarNie Adult
LOL i gotta agree not watching anything new...just rewatching old lakorns on YT...hmm maybe i should get back to the fan fiction to keep me entertained ahahahah :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
yup eversince SB i havent watch any lakorns yet!..only skim through here and there but doesnt catch my attention.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
True, not fully watching any lakorns at the moment, just skimming here and there for fun because I was bored and nothing to watch.