im just saying

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
today, its just not Hmong OGS who wants to look young.. look at this girl..

she's pretty alright. think so?

guess how old she is people? lols.. :lol:

she's an in-coming 7th grader. hahhaa.. wowww!!

this is topic is not to talk trash k. so be nice.

pclkck

sarNie Egg
OMG!!! :eek: So that makes her like 12 or 13 years old. Gosh kids these days. I blame the media and the entertainment industry, peer pressure, and just plain old hmong wannabees. gosh and her parents. :( her parents gotta know how to handle their kids. I know a lot of hmong ogies that just doesn't give a crap bout what their kids does.

skies

sarNie Adult
if these photos are for her own use, and hopefully it's not for bad intentions, then sure take all she wants...just don't take it to the extremes...but then again, the media always have to jump in...so hopefully she makes good decisions as to not take it too far because she still has a lot to learn...

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
WTF!!!!! oman little girls these days gosh i mean the pix with her in the pink dress is nice but the rest just gotta go....you dont need to be showing ur legs almost to ur thing to make urself look sexy and pretty. if she was to have worn a longer dress and not put her leg like that it would have been a much better looking pix than it is now.....gosh little girls these days....that's all i have to say

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
wow!
so young!!
yet.. so.... revealing!
kids these days!!
gosh.. i want to be an elementary school teacher
teaching kids! not hookers!!!
and she looks a lot older than 13....

brown_sugar

sarNie Egg
ew slut j/k but who know she could be since take picture like that. Yeah some people might think is not a huge deal but to me it is. She look older than her age but I guess she's still young so which mean she shouldn't be dressing like that and taking picture like that. But yeah yeah I know I'm not her parents (I'm glad I'm not) since her parents doesn't care why should I care but I think is okay to express opinion.
This really prove why so many young girls get pregnant now day.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
sex appeal is NOT a good thing
it's not even sex appeal anymore
people just label girls as whores and sluts...

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i thought she was like 18 or 19! but dang! 12! dang. gosh. thank god i didnt go through that phrase. when i was her age, i was going through my parent's divorce, holding up the family's name, cooking for my brothers and going to relative's house on the weekends to help them ua neeb, goodness. my parents must love her so much and must be so proud of her to not say anything.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
lol...i know...miley cyrus is like all over the place..on like almost every shirt....i think she tried too hard to be hilary duff..

brown_sugar

sarNie Egg
Exactly I agree too Miley really turn those little into slut. But I don't think she's trying to be Hillary Duff maybe at first but now she's like Britney Spear or even worser. Britney started to be a slut when she was like 17 but Miley how old is she? She's like 14. Imagine how she'll become in the future she might as well take the offer playboy give her.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
OMG! this is wat u call an incoming SL*T...im sorry but i gots to say it...

i dont kno y hmong girls these days like going through the same kinda phases..

for example...i remember that i knew this one girl in grade school, she look SOOOOO innocent and good...but after two or three years..WHOA!!! she looked like a total SL*T...im jus like WAT HAPPENED??!!! a good girl gone bad?

hmong girls seem to go thru a phase where they're innocent looking, then they go into the ghetto phase, and then the slutty phase, then marriage, and then normal...like WTH??

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
today, its just not Hmong OGS who wants to look young.. look at this girl..

she's pretty alright. think so?

guess how old she is people? lols.. :lol:

she's an in-coming 7th grader. hahhaa.. wowww!!

this is topic is not to talk trash k. so be nice.
have you been smoking a joint lately?

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
i just had to add in something again

this little girl hasn't even grown any boobs or hips yet gosh i remember when i was 11 or 12 and i wanted to be older too but i developed early so my appearance made me look older than my age but dang you can totally tell that this is a little girl wannabe older looking gosh.....

LITTLE GIRLS THESE DAYS!

SHOOT MAN IM LIKE 18 AND NOW I WANT TO BE YOUNG AGAIN! YOU ONLY GET TO BE A KID FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF YOUR LIFE...NO NEED TO RUSH!

bee1210

sarNie Egg
My younger sister is goin thru the same phase as that little gal is goin thru and these hmong boi these days r little horny dogs callin my sis at like 2 in the morning sayin, " hey u still up babe?" The F*CK!!! our phone bill this month is really high........no matter what we say to her to stop putting on make up......she doesn't care but YET she knows when to stop and when enough is enough.....thank god!!!

kids these days r revealing too much especially girls...........hmmm no wonder why some of my white girl friends r sayin that asian girls r getting more sluttier and revealing too much....