I'm in Chicago

rukmos

sarNie Adult
OKay, so I'm in Chicago right now for school and my apartment has the greatest view of a lake that I have no idea what it's called, but will find out soon.

Any great sites that you guys recommend I should go see?
I have great plans to go to Chinatown soon, but other than that, I've nothing to see.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
go to the taste of chicago it ends in 2 days.. the 10th.. ^_^ its like uhmm a little festival in downtown there's tents everywhere from almost all the restuarants in chicago you buy tickets and pay for the food with the tickets.. =P uhmm go to evanston too there's this good place with good yummy dessert call caffeine go eat the brownie sunday.. uhmm go to this thai restaurant call SPOON on western ave.. lolz best thai food ever lolz.. go to watertower place to shop!!! =P

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
OMGGGGG. :shocked:

I LOVE CHICAGO!!! =)

you should go on North Michigan Avenue with all the designer stuff, thats like... my paradise right there =P

&& eat out at Thai Silver Spoon --that place is like... MMM GOOD <333

^^i TRIED to get a good picture of the place... =P

&& Shedd Aquarium with all the fishes & aquatic animals...

AznGirlTha

sarNie Egg
i also recommend the taste of chicago. i was there like just last week but im back home now. and there's this one popcorn shop that is really good. its starts with the "G" i dont quite remember the name but the line starts all the way out the door. its like donw the street from taste of chicago.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
OMG, I love Chicago as of right now. My school is the mark that marks the very center of Chicago, downtown. I've spent my last three days just touring chicago and checking out all the places that you guys mention. I haven't tried the thai restaurant yet, but will soon. The Watertown place is so cool with all the designer stores there, love Gucci.

There's a popcorn place call "Caramel" or something, and they make like the best popcorn ever with all kinds of flavoring. My favorite: chocolate covered popecorn, mmm....the best.

Last, but not least, I love Chinatown. Every weekend, I'm gonna have to go there and just spend time there buying oriental stuff that we don't get in the US. They sell movies, music, poster, food, and etc. for a pretty good price. Some stuff are pirated stuff, but it's cheap and the quality is good.

My first visit there, I bought a ton of Nicholas Tse stuff like his music, movies and poster. He's my idol, my dream man, and my warrior.

I have no idea if there are any thai movie stores here. Even though I'm having fun here, I'm going to miss my Lakorns. I hate DL and I would rather rent and watch it. Do you guys know of any place in Chicago here that I can rent thai Lakorns?

Well, I'm having a good time here at school and having fun around town. I'm gonna have to try to come here more often also.

savanna

sarNie Egg
on Lawrence & Wilson (on the north side) can't think of the name right now it on Lawrence really good place to rent lakorn a dollar a tape and if you rent more they always give you free tape or something new is out they will let you sample it for free...the more you rent the more you save...all you need is your id picture

Taylor

sarNie Egg
hmmm my family and I have drove passed chicago before, it looks like a nice place, maybe that will be my next stop on vacation!

rukmos

sarNie Adult
savanna said:
on Lawrence & Wilson (on the north side) can't think of the name right now it on Lawrence really good place to rent lakorn a dollar a tape and if you rent more they always give you free tape or something new is out they will let you sample it for free...the more you rent the more you save...all you need is your id picture
[post="143218"][/post]​
Thank you, you saved my life from deprivatey of lakorn. I'll check it out since my place is on the north side too.

savanna

sarNie Egg
so...SORRY...I gave you a wrong address. It on Wilson & Clark and it on Clark across the street from Walgreen & it call Bangkor Video.