If You Married Me Instead... (Chapter 1 12/05)

who's more compatible with ken? (vote for anne! hahaha!!! i know i'm biased!)

• Anne

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Noi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
i voted for ann. i cant get tired of ken/ann too. i love them. i think i might want to watch oum ruk during my christmas break but i really wanted to get started on jai rao.
i stopped watching jai rao at episode two! haha... i hate watching ken with another actress. although i enjoyed watching ruk nee wa jai rao jong since it was a comedy...

i was watching the beach scenes in oum ruk over and over since yesterday. call me mad! hahaha! i just love it!

aaand my brother is away now so i'll be writing more!!! now, my problem is my breaking internet connection! i hate it when this happens! grrr...

nikki1786

LizQuen
i'm watching oum ruk again! i really can't get tired of anne and ken!

sorry guys, my brother is watching me like a hawk. i can't write when anyone's around. makes me self-conscious. but don't worry! coz he'll be gone for a week so i'll definitely be able to write something soon... maybe i'll post chapter 1 tomorrow!

thanks for voting for anne! haha!!!

wooo....ahahah i know how you feel...i can't write when my brothers are near me...

huh... im used to it... -_-" my brother even read it aloud once he storms in to my room... -_-" it was part of his teasing... but he knows me well... i'll kill him if he'll still continue teasing at me.

keep it up... im liking it ;)

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
i'm still awake! been reading the oum ruk forum and watching behind-the-scenes of Oum Ruk and SB. there're lots left to read and watch though.

gah! i can't take this scene off my head!!!

credit to tinah from the oum ruk forum

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
aahahah you're still up...aww that looks so cute...
yes i'm still up! because during daytime (starting now [9am]), my internet gets slow or disconnects often. dunno what's wrong with it. so, while it's slow, i'm gonna go and take some rest now. i'll come back tonight!

nikki1786

LizQuen
hahaha! belle, i'm not surprised! i think of you as a pro fanfic writer! ;)
not really... LOL its just that there are 5 couples on my story... that's why it has to be long chapter.

i'm still awake! been reading the oum ruk forum and watching behind-the-scenes of Oum Ruk and SB. there're lots left to read and watch though.

gah! i can't take this scene off my head!!!

credit to tinah from the oum ruk forum
lol... yeah you should grab more info in behind the scenes... ^_^

yes i'm still up! because during daytime (starting now [9am]), my internet gets slow or disconnects often. dunno what's wrong with it. so, while it's slow, i'm gonna go and take some rest now. i'll come back tonight!
are you using DSL? coz i am a DSL user... i know PLDT has problems in terms of connections nowadays. but what i've notice when i go surfing... the net is faster around 9PM til morning... that's what i notice. i went to PLDT and ask about... there's major problem though... and they said they're going to find some way about it.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
are you using DSL? coz i am a DSL user... i know PLDT has problems in terms of connections nowadays. but what i've notice when i go surfing... the net is faster around 9PM til morning... that's what i notice. i went to PLDT and ask about... there's major problem though... and they said they're going to find some way about it.
I was using DSL before too but I've been having that kind of problem so I've changed to broadband... SmartBro... it works well for me... ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
I was using DSL before too but I've been having that kind of problem so I've changed to broadband... SmartBro... it works well for me... ^_^
i think i just have to upgrade my dsl broadband... i've been DSLing for 3 years already since i transferred here in my house. :D well, some of my friends are smartbro though... but smartbro have bad signal here in davao... it hard to have smartbro when your neighbor is also a smartbro user... because you're like competing with th satellite connection with each other, that's what happens here... XD

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i think i just have to upgrade my dsl broadband... i've been DSLing for 3 years already since i transferred here in my house. :D well, some of my friends are smartbro though... but smartbro have bad signal here in davao... it hard to have smartbro when your neighbor is also a smartbro user... because you're like competing with th satellite connection with each other, that's what happens here... XD
ate nikki maybe you can try globe broadband... :lol:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i stopped watching jai rao at episode two! haha... i hate watching ken with another actress. although i enjoyed watching ruk nee wa jai rao jong since it was a comedy...

i was watching the beach scenes in oum ruk over and over since yesterday. call me mad! hahaha! i just love it!

aaand my brother is away now so i'll be writing more!!!

yea me too i stop watchin at epi 2

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
lol! nikki and donna, i used smart broadband 2-3 yrs ago but it got slow after 1 yr so i changed to Philcom DSL. i still have 2 more yrs in the contract... hmmm... i think it's working now. and i also observed that it's faster after 9pm. that's why i stay late.

jen, why did you stop at ep2? did it bore you too? hahaha...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
i see you girls don't like jai rao very much... :lol: I'm still watching it but waiting for wishy's subs... I watch it sometimes through live streaming but I don't understand what they are saying... :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
^
i see you girls don't like jai rao very much... :lol: I'm still watching it but waiting for wishy's subs... I watch it sometimes through live streaming but I don't understand what they are saying... :lol:

hi5~! im watching it either.... im even DLing it... well, because im planning to have compilation fan mv's of KEN though... lol plus, im watching it for the sake of my friend Jayce who's addicted to it. he's sucker into tragic... XD but im still hoping that this series wont be tragic.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
i see you girls don't like jai rao very much... laugh.gif I'm still watching it but waiting for wishy's subs... I watch it sometimes through live streaming but I don't understand what they are saying... laugh.gif
i just don't get it why aff has to hide the truth about her sickness from ken. she'd rather make him furious at her than let him know...

i hate how her voice falters when she's mad or about to cry.

and all her crying annoys me! sorry for all the aff fans...

but i do find her pretty. haha...

shachibasha

psychotic
yeah i noticed that too in JLR when she was screaming to harit.....any ways back to the topic...wohoo will ken have some feeling towards ann?..cant wait for the update