If You Married Me Instead... (Chapter 1 12/05)

who's more compatible with ken? (vote for anne! hahaha!!! i know i'm biased!)

• Anne

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Noi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
Me too I can't get enough of Ken/Ann!!! Are you going through the SB thread for facts. LMAO good luck on that. =) you're probably going to fumble through all those pages. lol
it's ok!

:loool: I am literally :lmao: cause it's so damn funny! Bringing in math again. LMAO we had a math competition in the SB thread a while back or was it in the fiction discussion thread. Ahahah I forgot :(
really? coz i'm a math major! hahaha!!!

cool ^_^ i want Ken and Anne to be real life though.. :) lol... i was just thinking if what will be their baby look like...
i bet their baby would be really handsome/pretty!

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
Prologue

Anne woke up one morning to see Ken sleeping beside her.

They were lying face to face, foreheads touching, nose-to-nose, arms wrapped around each other.

She cautiously removed his arm from her waist. She doesn't want to wake him. No way! Not in this awkward situation...

Her heart was beating fast as she crept out of the bed.

She looked back at him.

What just happened last night? She wondered. Why was he hugging me? And why was I hugging him back?

She was puzzled herself for she really didn't like him in the first place. She hated him. But for the past months, he was just so sweet to her. And slowly, she began to enjoy his company. Slowly, she liked being with him. Gradually, she hated to be away from him.

She looked at him again and smiled. Did I just fall for him?

"And CUT!" the director shouted.

The crew removed the lights from the set of Oum Ruk and transferred them to the next scene. Everyone got busy preparing for the next scene.

"Anne, that was great acting! Your emotions were so convincing!"

"Woah Anne! You were great!"

"Nice work, Anne!"

But Anne didn't hear a word of what they're saying. Because she's thinking hard inside her head. She really was confused...

That thought she had earlier...

Did I just fall for him?

Was that the thought of Napat?

Or was it Anne's?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
nice. I like it so far.. you're mixing fiction and reality. Hmm.. who knows right? What if actors/actresses really have these feelings, but their co-star is already married.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
it's so great how you mix reality and entertainment... haha... can't wait for more... :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
cool ^_^ i want Ken and Anne to be real life though.. :) lol... i was just thinking if what will be their baby look like...
It is not for our eyes to see. The baby will be too sacred for anyone to see. :loool:

You're such a teaser!!! Come back here and update lmao.

I thought you would have started off with Rang Ngao, their first time ever working together in a lakorn. LMAO

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
i'm watching oum ruk again! i really can't get tired of anne and ken!

sorry guys, my brother is watching me like a hawk. i can't write when anyone's around. makes me self-conscious. but don't worry! coz he'll be gone for a week so i'll definitely be able to write something soon... maybe i'll post chapter 1 tomorrow!

thanks for voting for anne! haha!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

sorry guys, my brother is watching me like a hawk. i can't write when anyone's around. makes me self-conscious. but don't worry! coz he'll be gone for a week so i'll definitely be able to write something soon... maybe i'll post chapter 1 tomorrow!

I know how you feel... -_- I really can't write when anyone is around... what I do is, I close my door when I write... or if it has a willing scene, I usually lock the door... :loool:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
I know how you feel... -_- I really can't write when anyone is around... what I do is, I close my door when I write... or if it has a willing scene, I usually lock the door... :loool:
lucky for you, you got your own comp. i'm sharing mine with my brother! and our computer's in the living room!

anyway, i'm not writing an r/willing scene right now, so, i don't have to worry. haha!

emo

sarNie Hatchling

i voted for ann. i cant get tired of ken/ann too. i love them. i think i might want to watch oum ruk during my christmas break but i really wanted to get started on jai rao.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
Chapter One

“Ok, that’s a wrap guys! Thank you for your hard work.” Director Aew bowed to everyone and they bowed back to her.

Anne was too tired after doing a lot of scenes that day. Her thoughts earlier that day were long forgotten. They finished all the episode 11’s beach scenes in just one day! The big boss was pressuring them to make it fast because their fans were getting very impatient. She couldn’t blame them though for this lakorn was really something! The storyline was new. The script was great. Everything’s good! That’s why she accepted it.

She washed off her make-up and changed to her normal clothes. Now, all she wanted was to get a nice long nap before she drives back home. She’s afraid she’ll doze off on the wheel again. She took note to hire a driver soon. When she got out of the changing room, Ken was there.

He was waiting for her.

KEN: Anne! Do you want to come with us? We’re going food-hopping. It’ll be fun!

ANNE: Nah. I just want to sleep right now. I’m very tired… I need to rest before I go back.

KEN: What? Haven’t you found a driver yet?

ANNE: Nope. I forgot…

KEN: But I reminded you a lot of times already! Hey, you need a memory enhancer or something. You’re ageing symptoms are showing! Hahaha!

ANNE: Ken! You’re so mean!!! I was just too busy to be thinking about that! And look! (She showed him her little reminder notepad) I even wrote it down!

KEN: Okay, okay Miss Don’t-Call-Me-Old! I’ll leave you alone now. Rest well. And oh, dream of me! (He winked at her)

ANNE: Ha-ha, Ken. Don’t be so full of yourself!

KEN: (defensively) I was just kidding!

ANNE: (skeptically) Right!

KEN: (smiling) See you later!

Ken waved goodbye and joined the other crew members as they marched along the shore.

Anne was itching to sleep on the hammock. Ever since she arrived at the beach, she got attracted to it right away. So, she hurried to the hammock, fearing that someone already took it. She was relieved to find it empty. And like a puppy about to sleep, she circled the hammock and finally lay down. She fell asleep immediately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Anne?”

“Anne!”

“Aaaargh! Chen! I told you, you can’t enter the bathroom until I say so!” Anne was still half-asleep as she squeezed his cheeks, causing him to pout his lips.

Ken chuckled. Anne awoke and pretended to continue to sleep-talk.

ANNE: Can’t you read? The sign says ‘closed’

Her cheeks are red now. She was embarrassed that he caught her sleep-talking.

KEN: (continued laughing) I know you’re awake now! Stop pretending…

She opened her eyes and realized that she was still holding Ken. She let go of him.

ANNE: (annoyed) What do you want Ken? I’m trying to sleep!

KEN: Yeah. I can see that.

He was kneeling beside the hammock when he woke Anne. And when he knew she was awake, he sat on the little space left of the hammock.

ANNE: Hey! This is my hammock! You can’t sit here!

KEN: (ignoring her statement) I knew you’d dream of me!

ANNE: (still annoyed) What do you want?!?

KEN: Woah there, Miss Grumpy!

ANNE: Who’re you calling Grumpy?

KEN: You!

ANNE: Aaaargh! Ken!!!

She pushed him hard and he almost fell off the hammock!

KEN: Oi! I was only kidding!

ANNE: That’s what you get when you piss me off! If you do it again, I’ll make sure you’ll fall!

He gave her that dorky smile of his.

ANNE: You still haven’t answered my question.

KEN: Oh! (He showed her a bag of food) I brought you some food...

ANNE: I’m not hungry and I still want to sleep! So, leave me alone!

She turned her back against him and closed her eyes.

KEN: Hey!

No answer

KEN: Hey, Anne!

Still no answer

KEN: (shaking her shoulder) Aaaaanne!!!

ANNE: Oi! Ken! What now?!?

KEN: You have to eat! You haven’t eaten since breakfast. And it’s 11pm now!

What? How did he know?

ANNE: Fine! Give me that!

She grabbed the bag and put out the food.

ANNE: Why are there too many? I can’t eat all these!

KEN: (cheekily) I haven’t eaten too…

ANNE: What? I thought you joined the others…

KEN: I did. But I didn’t eat with them. I just bought some food. I thought you’d need company…

She was speechless.

KEN: Anyway, I heard that when a child eats alone, she’s more prone to smoking and doing drugs, and she’ll get dumb.

What? Earlier he was so sweet to me and now he’s teasing me again! I don’t get him at all!

ANNE: Hey! Do you really want me to push you? Who’s dumb, huh? (She was poking him) And I don’t smoke nor do drugs!

KEN: (teasing) Who says I’m talking about you?

ANNE: Shut up! Let’s just eat.

She was sitting now. They ate in silence. Both too down to speak. Then…

ANNE: Thank you…

KEN: (his face lit up) I knew you can’t bear not talking to me! Hahaha! Here…

He offered her his last piece of pizza.

ANNE: But…

KEN: This is my favorite… Try it!

ANNE: Ok. Thanks.

Director Aew appeared from the house.

DIR. AEW: Thank God, you’re still here! Anne, Ken, we have a problem!

KEN: What’s wrong? Is it serious?

DIR. AEW: We found a boom mic in the “morning after” scene. We have to re-shoot it! I hate it when that happens! You’re acting in that scene was so perfect!

ANNE: It’s ok. We can do it again…

DIR. AEW: I’m sorry this happened. The audio team will surely get some scolding when we get back to Bangkok. We’ll re-shoot first thing in the morning. In the meantime, I’ll get you rooms to stay…

There were a lot of tourists at that time of the year.

They only managed to get one room in the hotel...

This is not good!

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
i got the impression that ken's personality is the same as chen's...

he really is a sweet guy, don't you think?

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
i voted for ann. i cant get tired of ken/ann too. i love them. i think i might want to watch oum ruk during my christmas break but i really wanted to get started on jai rao.
i stopped watching jai rao at episode two! haha... i hate watching ken with another actress. although i enjoyed watching ruk nee wa jai rao jong since it was a comedy...

i was watching the beach scenes in oum ruk over and over since yesterday. call me mad! hahaha! i just love it!

aaand my brother is away now so i'll be writing more!!!