If you could meet anyone on sarnworld it would be..

L

lalalek

haha i don't know to tell you the truth...i'll be kinda scared!!!!! :lmao: ..nah i want to meet eveyone, even if it's 3,000 peeeps!!!! i have a list and i'm gunna use and abuse it..lol!!!!

Ly - i'mma cook her some spring rolls
Tina - Imma hugg you until it hurts
My Soot Lau - possess him with my voice.....use and abuse him to the fullest.......
Reagan - Make him speak to me in his sexy aussie accent...Butta not butter!!!! lol :lmao:
Pee - take her around wherever i go..she's my daughter
Ning - get her to teach me how to be aggressive toward the meanies
Noodles - make her make me some noodles :D
annnee - my other nong'sao..hugg her to the fullest too
Namie - let's get dressed up as ninja's
Tim - Duet with him
Sarn - Shake her hand cause she is SW's Celeb
KT - take a bunch of pictures of her..she is just too cute
Hak - hmm what can i do with him..lol...keep him to myself!!!
Lynn - Let's chill gf
Tommy - My man....lol.....steal his nephew kyler...lol!!!!
diane - chat all night with her..lol!!!

Gah too much..i can't think right now..sorry if i didn't mention any names..i am lost right now!!! :lmao:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hOly snaps! I was gonna make this topic darn you jennifer =x!! well anyways my list is endless man!lmfao but here it goes anyways....

My Tee Ruk aka mizterkevin-such a sweet boi and a cutie also.. who wouldn't wanna meet him
My P'lek aka lalalek-omgggggggggggggggg man I love this girl to death she is the sweetest gal there is any guy would be lucky to have her.. and I would totally murder anyone that hurts her!!
nong anne aka anNnNe-same goes for her shes the sweetest nong sao ever..*glares* any boy come close to her im gonna sock yooh
diane aka .diane.-man she's a sweetheart! shes so nice and she pm's me every now and then to help me out with alot of things
fish ning aka NoungNing-Man this girl is cool! Shes the type of girl that anyone would want! cute and funny and humorous and of course nice!
wai wai noodlesz!-hehehe shes so cute and funny and she worries aboutt me lol sighs I love yoOh wai wai <3
P'ben aka asianstyle-such a sweet heart.. he said he'll slap me if I make the same mistakes twice lmfao!hahaha loversz him~!!
Ly aka YunholovesLy-lol shes such a cool chick shes one of those girls that you have to have to know lmfao shes also very beautifullllllll
Darvieeee aka Darvil-He's the mystery of Sarnworld... he's kinda mean sometimes, but he's really nice..*shhh* don't tell anyone
BaO aka Bugsy-lmfao this girl has the cutest voice like im not even kidding man I love her heheh shes such a little sweetheart and shes always to busy to keep up her convo with us ^_^
Sarn-Sarnworld Celeb and shes so funny and cute lol in her replies to posts...
Namie aka Namless-the mysterious ninja =x and he's cool
Hackkkie aka hakage-I must show you that not all girls want you .. and lmfao he has this weird wanna be gangsta talk heheh <3 you hackkie lol
Reagan-o0o0o my gosh he has the sexiest accent ever lol hahahah
pee-Shes so cute and man she's like super nice!!
Lynn aka Lido_Lynn-hahah shes so cool and she tried to steal my tee ruk ^_^ and you can totally have him! lol hahah j/k
P'ing aka Fenix-My new found brother lol he's so sweet and he lectures me a few times but hey its all gravey hah
Jennifer aka Shockedthaigal-sweetness! the person who made this thread! haha

Thats all I can think of right now... hahah =x oo0o0psz!! if i forgot a few then sorry lmfao =x

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
OohHHh oHhhH oHhh!!! I forgot to add my girl sabrina aka gracejen!! lmfao I love her!! hehe shes such a sweety and shes so cute *pinches*

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Awww and of course samantha!! we're kinda family lol shes kinda related to someone who is related to me haha shes cool and we've had the chance to almost meet >.<

STIMA

i'm MEETING MUDDIE next summer <333
ill probably meet Nameless and redromeo someday too :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lido_Lynn said:
hErE iS mY lIsT:

anne.....shes sweet and sexy

bao......she cute and fun to talk too

ben....haha ....u suck!!!

darvil....smart guy...thanks for the help

hakkie......hmm...what can i say?...conceited and fun to talk too..LOL

kevin....he's lost all the time in chat!...haha and someones tee ruk..

lek....she hot and i want her!

ly....my lover and very pretty!

ning....cool person to talk too...and pretty!

noodles....cool person to talk too...

reagan....nice guy...talks to me in chat!...=)

tookie....very funny and cool....

tina....dont worry i kid around i dont want ur tee ruk!....lol..have a sexy voice
..hmm.....and thats it for now...i think... <_<
[post="145942"][/post]​

Lynnnnnn psfft! lol he is just my tee ruk lol meaning its ruk karng diew lol so it doesnt mean he belongs to me lmfao.. he's just my bar code u can keep him lol hahah cause when u walk out the store the detectors will beep on u! lol--cause he's mines lmfao =D kidding ....

bugsy

sarNie Adult
cool! I want a list too.

Okay....they're not in any specific order. I was gonna go and do a little description too...but i got started and it was too much for me....so here's just a list.

-Lynn
-Tina
-Annee
-Hakkie
-Kevin
-Tyzair
-Wai Wai
-Muddie
-Ning
-Ly
-Ben
-Tim
-Pee
-Sarn
-Lek
-Ray
-Mike
-and the rest of the sarnworld peeps who i didnt mention

Maybe i'll come back later and write in stuff for each person...but for now....there ya go. So sorry if i forgot ya. But most importantly.....meeting ALL of ya sarnies would be cool!

Reagan

sarNie Adult
I'd like to meet Ly first of all! and spend time with her, and let her know her IM THE KING OF THE WORLD! hehe
Lek, she can teach me dancing and singing!
Tina, hehe her voice is soft and cute hehe good conversation with her for sure,
Anne, we can go shopping lol, she is straight forward so I know hehe
Ning, she can teach me how to be ghetto yo, cause im such a sissy
Lynn, hmmm who knows shes wild =)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Reagan said:
I'd like to meet Ly first of all! and spend time with her, and let her know her IM THE KING OF THE WORLD! hehe
Lek, she can teach me dancing and singing!
Tina, hehe her voice is soft and cute hehe good conversation with her for sure,
Anne, we can go shopping lol, she is straight forward so I know hehe
Ning, she can teach me how to be ghetto yo, cause im such a sissy
Lynn, hmmm who knows shes wild =)
[post="146003"][/post]​
lol out of all the things its my voice that kills me again lmfao!! why why why why why why why! lol !! darn my voice ...hahah me <3 you to regain :wub:

L

lalalek

sarN said:
i want to meet the guys in SW i know there lots of them LOL>>>
[post="145795"][/post]​
Sarn you are just too awesome when you said that....it's no surprise that you love the boys before us girls!!!!! :lmao: :loool:

bugsy

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
*HIGH FIVE* .. me two .. i love man in tight :wub:
[post="146150"][/post]​
*high-fives sarn* wow sarn....we have something in common.....lol.... :lmao: