If you could be the n'ake in a lakorn...

L

lalalek

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
lmfao!! your to silly p'lek! :p lol excitement eh how about when your nang ake Il be nang rai! lol we can slap and kiss each other and then ditch the p'ek.. men are egg heads anyways :wub:
[post="144484"][/post]​

hahah tina..good idea!!!! i would love to do that but first i gotta have his baby so that i can inherit all the $$$$!!!! Lek is a future Gold Digger..muahahahaha!!!!! whoa tina a nang'rai? i don't think so, hunnie you sound too much of a nang'eak to be mean......i could be the nang'rai, a good example was yesterdays situation.....proud to say that i'mma BI!! lol...nah!!!! :lmao:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lmfao!! hahah yeah... we can go steal all the rich boi's money and then run of with it together.... and me n'ek? hmMmm yeah n'ek from na rok... lmfao =x ... and I'm tired of being n'ek! lol I wanna be mean!! lol haha

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
mizterkevin said:
lol, so dramatic
[post="144486"][/post]​
are u stalking meeh now? :wub: because you dont have to do that yah know.. I liked being follwed around just ask me and ill give u written permission to do so..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
mizterkevin said:
how can i not follow u around, look at the smerk :lol: , its like u got something to hide :ph34r:
anyways...in lakorn....(note: i have no idea what u girls are talking about) but in general soaps i wanna be the hot guy that gets the hot chick
[post="144491"][/post]​

n'ek =main girl in a soap .. aka cinderella in the a lakorn =x... and something to hide eh? hmMm its No No... do you have something to hide? <_< ... because all I know is im clean and innocent.. eh by the way didn't u mention u were rich? :wub:

P.s...You know your stalking me because I'm beautiful and you love meeh ;) ^_^ ... and I think tina wins again ding ding ding ding!!!

L

lalalek

wah..the pra'eak Kev and Na'eak Tina is at it again!!!!! lets grab some popcorn and watch this lakorn..lol.....i think that this might be a kiss and slap kinda lakorn......intresting..... :lmao: :loool:

Preahya

sarNie Hatchling
:wub:

Willy and Joy S in Jenjira: all the brickering, jealously, staring at eachother.....and more......who wouldn`t love that...and PLUS...Willy was too fine in that lakorn :D

Andrew and Janie: same reason above....and did I mentioned that Andrew was...ohh...soo fine in that one too.... ;)

Tik and Taya in Prissana: it was a cute lakorn and the love story was soo pure.... ^_^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:wub: I dont know are we? sighs I think he found a new n'ek.. and btw I found this song I wanted to dedicate to my tee ruk.. if that person isn't so ignorant to the point where they don't know who they are...... then they would click the link below... *whistles*

Click here if you wanna be my tee ruk?

I Miss my pre'ek tears*But thats that.. Im happy with p'lek!! .... lmfao =x hahah!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
mizterkevin said:
me? something to hide...well there are things i dont share with people too often, like my financial status, people tend to treat me differently, but since no one except probably u and p'lek is gonna read my response, yes, i have money. and no you cant have any ^_^ but i'm a very strict budgeter, thats why i have cheap internet hehe
[x] how could u not be beautiful, and i do love you, and thats it haha....no okay u win (ding.....ding...ding)

so who's the hot guy? i still wanna be him. i think me and n'ek will be a good couple
[post="144499"][/post]​

Sorry p'lek will onli let you be my pre'ek aka main guy character... if you are rich =x because.. like she needs someone to take care of mee.. and I need a rich husband to take care of her! lmfao!

And hot.. honey loOk at urself .. your not hot!! its bad enough that you gotta be my <3 .... so dont push your luck.. I don't wub yah for your loOk swty just your money and ... umm yeah.. thats all I can think of..

And oh yeah.. the red link up there ^_^CLICK IT!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
mizterkevin said:
how can i not follow u around, look at the smerk :lol: , its like u got something to hide  :ph34r:
anyways...in lakorn....(note: i have no idea what u girls are talking about) but in general soaps i wanna be the hot guy that gets the hot chick
[post="144491"][/post]​

sad =*( im telling on you!!
pre'ek =main guy... aka prince charming
tee ruk=my love.... *which use to be u..*
BUT... you said no.. and denied it! so now you will pay!!

Your not even cute either**edit**

Your luckii ur hero just left flash other wise I would killersz yoOh!Im being nice because your hero just gave me the sweetest song ever :wub:

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
^ Tina, you guys' convo is too cute.

Which n'ek in a lakorn would I want to be?

Musaya w/ Andrew and Bua ~ though I would take out that whole related thing.
Maneeyardfah w/ Willy and Ann ~ Just love the storyline that's based on Jude Devereaux's book.
Roylehsanaerie w/ Tik and Aom ~ 'Cause come on who wouldn't.
Lehratee w/ Pepper and Ann Alicia ~ P'Pepper was so hot. I still have that email he sent me.
Huajaichocolate w/ Mos and Aom ~ loved the story and Switzerland is so pretty.
Rukgertnaitaladsod / Andrew and Aom ~ Andrew was so cute w/ his rooster hair.
Oum Ruk ~ they are just too cute together. Ken is so hot in here, and I usually don't really find him that.

~Sabrina

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
gracejen said:
^ Tina, you guys' convo is too cute.

Which n'ek in a lakorn would I want to be?

Musaya w/ Andrew and Bua ~ though I would take out that whole related thing.
Maneeyardfah w/ Willy and Ann ~ Just love the storyline that's based on Jude Devereaux's book.
Roylehsanaerie w/ Tik and Aom ~ 'Cause come on who wouldn't.
Lehratee w/ Pepper and Ann Alicia ~ P'Pepper was so hot. I still have that email he sent me.
Huajaichocolate w/ Mos and Aom ~ loved the story and Switzerland is so pretty.
Rukgertnaitaladsod / Andrew and Aom ~ Andrew was so cute w/ his rooster hair.
Oum Ruk ~ they are just too cute together. Ken is so hot in here, and I usually don't really find him that.

~Sabrina
[post="144531"][/post]​

lalalek said:
See how cute our Pra'eak Kev and Nang'eak Tina is acting? :wub:
[post="144569"][/post]​
:wavecry: There is no n'ek thats named tina...he just dissed me on flash ... and he has a new n'ek *tears* once again...this nang rai is ork hark =*(

L

lalalek

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
:wavecry: There is no n'ek thats named tina...he just dissed me on flash ... and he has a new n'ek *tears* once again...this nang rai is ork hark =*(
[post="144614"][/post]​
oy....dont say that..... :wavecry: ....join the club of the kon ork hark! i'm half way there........ ;)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lalalek said:
oy....dont say that..... :wavecry: ....join the club of the kon ork hark! i'm half way there........ ;)
[post="144616"][/post]​
Yes p'lek ... huy!! lol i feel so uMmM not kewll... because his new n'ek is one of our dear purn ruk... :(

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
mizterkevin said:
ouch that hurts...

i dont even know most of the words you girls are talking about...

this is what i see-
you and him are....
he is...
and you are....

so many thai words...remember i'm not thai...not even close

parlez-vous francais.
[post="144749"][/post]​
Lorsh hurt about what? we didnt even do anything to you.. we aren't even talking about you and I just gave u the translation didn't i? deng what a dork=x

Taylor

sarNie Egg
wow, there is a topic about these kind of things? well i like watching action movie so i would want to be one of them action n'ek, where she runs from danger and stays with him all night and day in the woods, oh so romantic minus the drama! :lmao:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Taylor said:
wow, there is a topic about these kind of things? well i like watching action movie so i would want to be one of them action n'ek, where she runs from danger and stays with him all night and day in the woods, oh so romantic minus the drama! :lmao:
[post="144850"][/post]​
i would be the pre'ek taylor u wanna be my nang ek? lmfao =xhekekekek

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
IF, I can be N'ek in a lakorn ehhhhh???

LOL...I'd make sure my P'ek looks as cute or hotter than the TOP 10 Sexiest Man :wub:

As for which lakorn? Hmm...any as long as there are lots of scenes with P' and N'ek together (lots of corny and mushy words said to each other...BLAH :loool: ) :wub: :wub: :wub:

Maybe have a shocking scene where N'ek rapes the stunning P'ek....no? :lol: LOL...OK, maybe not...too aggressive Hahahaha!!! :w000t:

Have N'ek know martial art and have lots of incredible fight scenes...Ohhh sorry! I'm thinking of my Chinese series :p

L

lalalek

Wai Wai Noodles said:
Maybe have a shocking scene where N'ek rapes the stunning P'ek....no? :lol: LOL...OK, maybe not...too aggressive Hahahaha!!! :w000t:
hey i actually like that idea of the nang'eak RAPE'N that hottie!!!!! :D :wub: