If Singers Were Auctioned Off...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Okay, so i was thinkin, u kno how news years are kinda boring nowadays? do u think it would be fun to auction the new singers off as a fundraising kinda thing? if this actually happened, how much would you buy a singer for? with a starting bid of $20?

But I'm not talking about the old bands n singers..like Paradise, Whyte Shadows, or Destiny..but the new ones..like HTR, Sudden Rush, Kong & Shu Project, or other new singers n bands..

give me ur opinions.

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
that would be fun!!
that is definitely something different from the older things.

hopefully something fun like that can happen. :)

wooooo!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
y's that? i think there are some worthy hmong american singers..
lols.. they are.. "BUT" they are not as special as them oversea singers.

because them hmong american singers live in the U.S..so u can find them anywhere. (hmong new year, hmong store walmart, flea-market, etc..)

:p

mly

sarNie Hatchling
you know, all them koom haum hmoob people needs to think about that. that is a really good idea and the money can be used to help the hmong community. for example, rules are bid on a singer for a day and they will hang out with the bidder and his/her family for a day during a banquet or something (kinda like white chicks). it shouldn't matter if they are from here or overseas.

i say jeff and cicily. because they are one of the "few" christian singers popular among christians and non-christians.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I would definitly particapate, in the buying that is...
I would go as high as $200, but then it's for fundraising so I might be willing to go higher but if it's just a "oh come buy stars for a day" thing then $200's the limit, I think, cause I don't know, I tend to go a little crazy and be a little obsessive when it comes to tou yang and some other stars...I wonder what people would do if this was to be real...in a way sounds kinda cool, and I wonder what I would do if I do buy one, wouldn't it be awkward like "hey, you just bought me for like $200, let's hang out :)"

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
wow.
you really think that it would serve as a fundraiser?
i think not.
hmong people (some.. not all ) are too greedy to do a thing like that.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
lol..i agree with some of u..lol i dont think HMONG people at new years would bid much cuz EVERYONE HAS TO ADMIT IT, I DONT CARE WHO U ARE, BUT HMONG PEOPLE ARE CHEAP...LOL

EVEN I AM CHEAP SOMETIMES....LOL

go to the store or mall...hmm this looks nice. how much is it? 50 BUCKS FOR A PAIR OF JEANS????!!! HELL TO THE MOFO NO...lol