ideas for losing weight?

ibleeg

sarNie Egg
Hey there I notice that at my work place every body always talk about losing weight. Amy body got ideas for losing weight? :rolleyes:

sweetieNu

sarNie Adult
Diet, exercise, like going to the gym, thats what i do and i need to lose some weight it help i go to the gym often

danger

sarNie Hatchling
Going to the gym is nice, but I don't think it's necessary unless you're a bodybuilder.

My advice for you would be:

1) Jog often
2) Change your diet to something more healthy (less fatty food)
3) Doing simple exercise moves, like push ups, sit-ups, etc. (maybe about 15 mins. should be fine)

AutumnStar

sarNie Egg
MUNCH ON LOTS OF SNACKS...HEALTHY SNACKS THOUGH :D FOLLOWING THIS DIET, I NEVER REACH 110 LBS...

MORNING: RAISIN FLAKES CEREAL IN THE MORNING...SOMETIMES I MIGHT HAVE CORN FLAKE CEREAL WITH A BANANA AND MILK OF COURSE.
AROUND 10 AM: ONE SNACK BAR...MAYBE A K-BAR OR AN APPLE
11:30: MY LUNCHTIME - ANOTHER BOWL OF CEREAL WITH A BANANA OR SOME GRAPES
2:00: ANOTHER SNACK BAR
5:30/6:00: DINNERTIME - MY BIG MEAL...WHATEVER I LIKE BUT EAT ENOUGH TO FILL MY HUNGER ONLY
8:00 - ANOTHER SNACK BAR OR SOME FRUITS

**BUT THROUGHOUT THE DAYS...I MUNCH CONSTANTLY ON ALMONDS...A CHINESE FRIEND OF MINE TOLD ME THAT ALMONDS HELP WITH LOSING WEIGHT...**

I DON'T EXERCISE AT ALL...JUST FOLLOWING THE DIET PLAN ABOVE. TO STAY TONE AND KEEP YOUR WEIGHT ON THE LOW SIDE, EAT CONSTANTLY BUT CONSUME A SMALL AMOUNT...IT ALSO HELPS SPEED UP YOUR METABOLISM.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Get up! Don't be lazy..

1. eat
2. sleep
3. eat more
4. sleep more
5. there u will get fat

or

1. eat less
2. exercise
3. eat healthier/ no fatty nutrition
4. exercise more
5. there u will get skinny

GOODLUCK!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
eat breakfast...
that's the meal you shouldn't skip
and drink water..
eat small meals frequently
and make sure to exercise..
i like to dance more than exercise

s0rrow_chick

sarNie Egg
why are you trying to lose weight? everybody is different and each body has their 'i wanna say comfort weight'-- like having a constant weight through a period of time (yrs). >i read it some where< like for me in highschool i was 115lbs all 4 yrs. -my senior year i played soccer and was a SIZE 8!! can you believe it!! haha yah you wouldn't believe me if you saw me. i totally lost weight out of depression and stress but gained it back plus 5lbs [its been over a yr and half] -lost my muscle mass...now i'm just fat haha no my co-workers think i'm a size 00. thats just too funnies. but newayz what i'm trying to get at is you can be the same weight but look different. i believe if you eat small meals around the same time each day...train your stomach >as my sis-in-law says< and don't sit on ur butt everyday like me :D do some light exercise like toning your body and stretches. oh this is all bull...you kno i dont do all this only some. but everyone has their own way.
---blah...dont mind me i'm just tired from work and dont want to do my hw :( ahhhhh!!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i was digging through some old clothes.. and found some of my old jeans..
size 1.. sniff sniff
then.. i got to some size 5s.. eww...
i'm a size 3 right now.. =D
but i'd still like to lose some weight..