Ice Sarunyu's Los Angeles Concert

fan

sarNie Juvenile
aww so close!! he's spending the day at universal too

maybe ill see you there tomorrow, ill be there for sure

about SF...

i called Glas Kat and the dude that picked up the phone has absolutely NO CLUE whatsoever. i was like are you guys having a thai concert on the 10th?? and he was like WHAT? and im like a thai concert on the 10th and he was like no its on thursday and i was like what? and he was like thursday and im like the 10th is a sunday buddy and he was like what are you looking for tapas?? and i was like thai... T H A I and he was like ooh Thai and i was like yea and he was like its on the 10th and i was like yea so your having it and he's like yea on thursday and at that point i was thinkin my gawd someone started throwing some back a little too early now didn't he considering i called at 6pm and i was like ok well do you know who i can call to find out more info and he was like im it and i was thinking thats refreshing and just hung up because it became pointless.

does anyone live near by there to maybe just drop by and ask or check it out?

anyways i dont know if the sponsor here will have any contact info but i'll try asking again tomorrow

kry*star

sarNie Adult
...sigh....

thanks FAN for keep trying so hard for the one in sf. it's so close and nothing is confirmed. i'm available to go but then my group will not be because they need days to request off work

so so sad for me.... will not get to see ICE :(

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
thank you FAN for trying! i won't be able to see ICE anymore either =[ cause the 10th would be so close that i wouldn't be able to request! ahhhhh! =[ next time. arrrgggg!

krazi34pc3ss

sarNie Egg
ICE IS SOOOOO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S REALLY FUNNY!!!
GOSH IM FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM...HAHAHAHAHA HE'S SO NICE
HE'S TALL SKINNY AND SO WHITE...AND HIS BABY FACE...AHH... HE GOT NEW HAIR CUT, LOOK FUNNY BUT ITS CUTE. HE HARDLY DANCE (GEE I WONDER WHY...CAUSE HE SPENT ALL DAY AT THE BEACH ON THE DAY OF THE CONCERT. NOT JUST THAT HE LOST HIS BRAND NEW BRACES AT UNIVERSAL STUDIO JUST CAUSE HE WANTS TO EAT ICE CREAM) BUT OVERALL ITS FUN.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
how can he lose he braces? retainers you mean or invisalign? wat did u guys do at the concert? was there a lot of people? details please! got pics?

krazi34pc3ss

sarNie Egg
oopsy sowie... invisalign actually....i was thinking of the word in thai and just type without douple check it.... the concert was fun. there were 2 parts. first part was the easy listening where he sing slow songs only. second part is just fast song. he sang "jung wha hua jai" by bie too...he so cute. he tried to make the heart and everything.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
the concert was awesome (but that was too be expected)... ice sang a ton of songs more than he usually does he sang a lot of his own hits as well as a couple of thai country songs which he always loves to sing and then even pulled hits and oldies from other artists.

he sang: mon2 bai gub jai ngao ngao, glub ma dai mai, joot on kong chun yoo tee hua jai (kawier not kawee...so good! 555), tur kue krai, kon dee dee tummai mai ruk, fan kon jon, perhaps love, puen sanit kit mai sue, yah len tua, kon wang form, jung wah hua jai, jee hoi, koo gut, kon mun ruk, kon jai ngaai

fan

sarNie Juvenile

please credit me and icesarunyu.com :lol:

he actually was jumping around and dancing a lot during the 2nd half of the concert but there wasn't much room for him to do his actual full routine of dancing but for his singles he did his popular dance moves

im telling you.... anybody who has a chance to see ice perform they should... he knows how to entertain he knows how to put on a good show he's well worth it... so please support!

fan

sarNie Juvenile
8/5

SAN FRAN PEOPLE!!

GLAS KAT FINALLY UPDATED THEIR INFO...

GLAS KAT
520 FOURTH STREET

SHOW IS AT 10PM

TICKETS PRESALE $30
AT THE DOOR $35

i'm going to be going to this one as well... see you guys there. please try and make it. ice is well worht it trust me!!!

chopstick_xD

sarNie Hatchling
its kinda too late for this..but i jus wanted to know..
for the la one..did u hav to be 21 and older to get in??

my mom was asking if i wanted to go..but i didnt know if there was an age limit and i had no one to go with ><!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Vegas!? That is the closest to me! OMG, I got to find a way to make it!

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
Wish I can make it. My 2 year old daughter loved his music. I have to work. I wish they would have done it on a Friday or Saturday.

krazi34pc3ss

sarNie Egg
hey "FAN" from the angle of your pictures... i think you're right behind me...haha and u went to the beach with him? you know Nick (Neung)? he went too ah

fan

sarNie Juvenile
no... i dont know nick (neung) but i know someone else that went

oo... so you were on that side to? i wasnt on that side i was actually standing in the front of the stage doing video. the pictures are from my sister she was on the side standing behind my cousin who was at the front of the stage

so is anyone going to frisco?