Ice Sarunyu's Los Angeles Concert

sulad

sarNie Adult
it's not that we DON'T LOVE ICE!!!!! there's a story behind it that i can't say. but im working on it
Oooh! Sunny,
I hope that you can make him stop in Minnesota.
If not then, I guess Chicago will have to be.
I'm pretty sure he'll have a full house in Minnesota.
*Cross Fingers*
Have been wanting to meet him and hear him sing live.
Thank you for the info.

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
so u have to be 21 for the chicago concert??? that sucks!!!! i was planning to go w my little sisters....

AzNpAnDa486

sarNie Juvenile
she said something about having to open a bottle of black label didn't really understand that part. so if anyone calls her ask her what she meant by that. forgot to ask
Since the concert is at Aroma (restaurant during the day, Thai night club at night) there is always going to be a lot of people. When they mean, you have to open a bottle of "black," it means when you reserve the table you have to buy the bottle of black label ($100 at some places). In that case, it makes sure that the venue will receive money for sure.

I just want people to know that it will get very crowded. But I've never been there on a Friday, but I still think it should be crowded regardless. The place is very small and the stage is not even big enough for Ice to really dance. I used to go to Aroma on Saturdays when they would have live bands play, and the place gets hectic. So I would recommend getting there earlier and finding a comfortable spot so that when it gets crowded, you're not that bad. I would highly recommend getting a table and getting there early.

Hope everyone will have fun. I'm still debating on whether to go or not. I don't think it's gonna be as fun as the Jay concert that they had at Dragonfly. Very spacious and just fun.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
DO you live in Chicago or near chicago? If so I would love to meet up with you and then go cause I don't want to get lost.

I live about two hours from Chicago, but I'd drive any distances to see P'Ice! hahaha....I'm meeting some friends up in Chicago, you should consider coming. I'm not the one getting the table, but I'm sure we could make room.

Jay's concert at Dragonfly was packed, I could hardly move. It was fun nonetheless....If Aroma is smaller than Dragonfly then that's tiny because Dragonfly wasn't that big.

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
gosh i wish i can go...i'm like going down to Fresno but not until the 6th of August...
i wish i have got gone before the 3rd so i can go to Ice concert....

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
thanks for the info. See you there P'Nueng...

fan

sarNie Juvenile
Since the concert is at Aroma (restaurant during the day, Thai night club at night) there is always going to be a lot of people. When they mean, you have to open a bottle of "black," it means when you reserve the table you have to buy the bottle of black label ($100 at some places). In that case, it makes sure that the venue will receive money for sure.

I just want people to know that it will get very crowded. But I've never been there on a Friday, but I still think it should be crowded regardless. The place is very small and the stage is not even big enough for Ice to really dance. I used to go to Aroma on Saturdays when they would have live bands play, and the place gets hectic. So I would recommend getting there earlier and finding a comfortable spot so that when it gets crowded, you're not that bad. I would highly recommend getting a table and getting there early.

Hope everyone will have fun. I'm still debating on whether to go or not. I don't think it's gonna be as fun as the Jay concert that they had at Dragonfly. Very spacious and just fun.
hmm... thanks for the info. ice should be warned about that i wonder if hes aware of their limits let alone that they plan to start at freakin 1am thats insane

i can't speak for the venue or the people but i can say that ice will put on a great show ;)

AzNpAnDa486

sarNie Juvenile
The Jay concert here in Chicago started at 12:30-1, and it got really good feedback. The reason they have the concerts so late is because Thai people (particularly fobs...the ones that are in school and are working) usually only come to these kinds of places. The place that it's at has its "private parties" after the restaurant itself closes. They then open the restaurant/pub to Thai or any people who just want to go to a place to chill & karaoke.

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
i wish that P'Ice would go to Fresno like P'Num Sornram did.
i would love Fresno to see how sweet P'Ice is.

he left already for the States.

TAKE CARE OF OUR BABY!!!!!!

im sure he'll have a good time.
P'Ice is always the sweetest and the best.

i wonder if he'll be back before we leave BKK....

GO P'ICE!!!!!!!!!!

i feel like a mom watching my boy go to another country.... :p
im such a mess. :p

Jan

sarNie Egg
i guess i'm not sleeping the whole night/morning for Ice's concert..see you guys there Neung,Karen and hopefully Amanda..i will make you go...jp!!

fan

sarNie Juvenile
gooo jan gooo!!! go see ice!!

for those in san francisco... i tried asking the sponsor lady and she didnt really know the name of the place but said it was something like gasket? i tried getting her to spell it but she refused she said that theyve already sold a lot of tickets?? im confused because it seems like people dont know about it

anyways those more familar with the thai area in san francisco do you know of a club that has a name that MAY SOMEHOW SOUND LIKE ... GASKET? she said its a popular thai club that all thai people know?? i dont know though i tried looking it up and couldnt find anything :huh:

and....

ice is now in Los Angeles!!!

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
Glas Kat in San Francisco. That is on 4th street. Yes, I think it will be there. That is where Fly had his concert but the turn out was not good. He didn't have alot of people there. I went because my cousin is a fan of him.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
Glas Kat in San Francisco. That is on 4th street. Yes, I think it will be there. That is where Fly had his concert but the turn out was not good. He didn't have alot of people there. I went because my cousin is a fan of him.

omg thank you so much finally some news!!!

is this the right place pokie?

http://www.glaskat.com/

i really hope that those of you in san fran will be able to go out and support him!! he's really excited

pokie

sarNie Hatchling
yes, I think that is the one. I'm not sure but try to call and see if he will be there. All I know is that is the place that we went to see Fly performed and I know its a known as the club that a lot of Thais goes to hang out after work. When we went to see Fly, they waited late because my cousin told me they waited for some people that work in the restaurant to get off work . I guess they didn't start early because they was hoping for more people to show up. I feel sorry for Fly because as I mention, there wasn't a lot of people. I wasn't his fan but just went with my cousin, good for my cousin because she get to take a lot of pictures and didn't even have to stand in long line to pay to take pictures of him.

I hope Ice has a lot fans to see him. I don't see any advertisement/flyers so I wonder if that will happen.

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
MAY!!!!!!!

MEL TOLD ME YOU SAW OUR BABY!!

IM SOOOO GLAD YOU'RE TAKING CARE OF HIM!!!!
IM SO PROTECTIVE OF HIM, SUDDENLY.
WELL, BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THAT P'ICE IS AN ANGEL,
I JUST DONT WANT HIM TO HAVE ANY BAD EXPERIENCES THERE.

I KNOW WITH YOU THERE, P'ICE WILL RETURN SAFELY TO PECK AND AOF. :p

SUPPORT OUR BABY P'ICE!!!!!!!

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

I'm really excited to see P'Ice =)

I can't wait till he comes to Chicago! I wish I could go early and like stalk him haha, but I have to wait for my friend to get off work. But maybe we'll do a stalking expedition during Saturday morning.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
so the SF one is gonna be @ Glas Kat? how come they don't have any info on it =[

so whos going to the SF ONE!?! =D

krazi34pc3ss

sarNie Egg
im going to the LA one...tomorrow yay!! i cant wait.
damn he's going to perform at Maneethai restaurant in vegas? its going to be pack
for jay's concert it can only fit 100 people and it so pack.
i was so close in meeting ice today. he was at thai temple. i went there to buy food and my friend told me he just left...so sad.
but anyways it'll be fun tomorrow..see you guys tomorrow!!