Ib zaug ntawm txoj kev hlub

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
they have 3 cds as soundtracks... ehehe.. they had it at new years.. but i never bought it... because the songs get on my nerves.. but you can buy it at hmong stores..

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
nkaujhmooblauj said:
they have 3 cds as soundtracks... ehehe.. they had it at new years.. but i never bought it... because the songs get on my nerves.. but you can buy it at hmong stores..
[post="63839"][/post]​
LOL...you really don't like the songs huh? Try listening to it...you might like it...give it a try...don't look at the funny dances...just listen...LOL..that's what I do...when I look at the dances..it kills it...LOL

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i just finish this movie....like everyone say it's not the best, but it's an okay movie.....i love the soundtrack!!!!

kiss_me

sarNie Egg
OMG... HAHAHA... THIS MOVIE WAS HILAROUS... BUT I MUST SAY.. I GIVE THEM CREDIT FOR TRYING TO MAKE IT GOOD.. TO ME, THE PRODUCERS WERE TRYING TO MAKE IT LIKE THAI LAKORNS.. I LOVE THE STORY LINE, BUT THE ACTING KINDA SUCKS AND FUNNY :loool: ... HAHAA.. THE MAIN GIRL WASS OOO PRETTY IN PART 2 & 3.. I DON'T KNOE WHY SHE WASN'T THAT PRETTY IN PART 1 <_< ? I THINK THE FUNNEST SONG EVER WAS WHEN THE GIRL GOT DONE SINGING N THE GUY CAME AND SHE TOLD HIM TO GO AWAY N SHE WAS WEARING HER BLACK TOP...... :w000t: HAHAHAH.. CAN'T STOP LAUGHING... HAHAHA..

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
dang...just watched this...hahah....i thought the plot was okay but what was IN the movie and HOW they did it was just dumb....hahahah....too BOLLYWOODISH...hahaha....that song with the guy rappin and the lady dancing...hahaha....just cracked me up!! hahaha....he was doing that little hand movement and it was just plain funny!!! hahaha....sry....hahahah.....

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
yeah this movie isn't that bad at least they try their best the acting is kinda crappy but then again its ok too i guess they are getting better

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Does anyone know what this one song is call? They played it on part 3...right after the ex-boyfriend tried to kill her because she didn't want to leave with him...then he chopped off some of her hair and walked away...then they played the song...I really like the song!!!

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
iono what the songs are but if you listen closely the songs are just taken out of some KOREAN SOUNDTRACKS....i reconized the FULL HOUSE SOUNDTRACK in there........and no offense but the songs they sing at the bar are SOOOOOOOOOOO annoying....hahahaha....

myyang

sarNie Juvenile
If I'm not wrong, they (whoever that produced this movie) copied the storyline (at least half, it not all) from an India movie. I have a copy of the old India movie that was dubbed by Su Thao (ST Universal Video) a while back (early 1990's), and the beginning of this hmong movie (storyline) seems very similar to the India version (sorry, I forgot the hmong title of the india movie....).

Anyone else would like to share their thoughts and ideas?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
myyang said:
If I'm not wrong, they (whoever that produced this movie) copied the storyline (at least half, it not all) from an India movie. I have a copy of the old India movie that was dubbed by Su Thao (ST Universal Video) a while back (early 1990's), and the beginning of this hmong movie (storyline) seems very similar to the India version (sorry, I forgot the hmong title of the india movie....).
Anyone else would like to share their thoughts and ideas?
[post="74598"][/post]​
yup! they copy that one Indian movie... "lub neej chawj niam yau..."

not sure if i spell it right.. sorrie.. but yeah..

they copy half of it & then change the storyline into a Thai lakorn & then korean drama... although, it did stay Indian.. cause her songs she sang.. was long as Fawk!!!!
-_-

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
hell yeah. this movie was hella long.

but i find it funnie in reality.. how sony vang married the girl that played as his sister in the movie.... ahhaha