Ib qho lus nug rau cov hmoob

gackt

sarNie Hatchling
Nyob zoo cov phooj ywg.

kuv xav nug nej ib yam dab tsi.

Yog thaum koj ntxub ib tug thiab hlub ib tug txiv neej lawm, koj yuav

xaiv tus twg, yog koj muab koj lub siab rau nkawd ob leeg?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ok...yog koj twb ntxub nws lawm es ua cas koj tseem hlub nws thiab maj? Koj tso tsis tau nws tseg los? Los yog koj ntxub nws vim yog koj tso tsis tau nws tseg na? Kuv tsis tshua nkag siab koj es...tab sis yog kuv no, tej zaum kuv yuav xaiv tus ua hlub kuv...yog koj hlub nws xwb tsis txaus...ua tsum yog neb ob leeg sib hlub mam thiaj muaj qhov zoo...hos nyob ntawm tus koj ntxub, koj puas tau hnov lawv hais tias, tus yus ntxub tej zaum yog tus yus hlub no? Seb tus twg ua rau koj muaj kev zoo siab thiab kev sov siab dua...

lila

sarNie Egg
Koj muaj xav zoo zoo haiv tias, yog vim li cam koj thiag li ntxub ib tug tiag hlub ib tug....tsam ib mis ntsis koj hos hlub tus ua koj ntxub tsas! Tiag koj yuam tsus xaiv tuv uas hlub koj ruav, nwv tiag lis yuam nrog koj nyob kos ntev ntev.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
English subtitles...

gackt: Hello friends. I wanna ask you guys something. When you hate a guy and love a guy, which one would you choose if you have given your heart to both of them?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
ceda_lee said:
Ok...yog koj twb ntxub nws lawm es ua cas koj tseem hlub nws thiab maj? Koj tso tsis tau nws tseg los? Los yog koj ntxub nws vim yog koj tso tsis tau nws tseg na? Kuv tsis tshua nkag siab koj es...tab sis yog kuv no, tej zaum kuv yuav xaiv tus ua hlub kuv...yog koj hlub nws xwb tsis txaus...ua tsum yog neb ob leeg sib hlub mam thiaj muaj qhov zoo...hos nyob ntawm tus koj ntxub, koj puas tau hnov lawv hais tias, tus yus ntxub tej zaum yog tus yus hlub no? Seb tus twg ua rau koj muaj kev zoo siab thiab kev sov siab dua...
[post="53292"][/post]​
English subtitles: Ok..if you hate him then why are you still in love with him? Is it because you can't let him go? or is it because you hate the fact that you can't let him go? I'm a little confused here...but if it was me, I would choose the one that loves me more...you loving him only is not enough...there has to be love from both of you...as for the one you hate, have you heard that "the one you hate might be the one you love"...it depends on who can make you happier...

English subtitles for lila's response: Carefully think about why you hate one and love the other one...what if you're actually in love with the one you hate? And you should pick the one who loves you more cause he'll stay with you.

gackt

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for all ur responses

but i can't still make a decision

because as i get to know the both of them even better

my love for them grows even bigger

and i still can't make out which one is kuv tus hlub tiag tiag

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
You're hating on the guy but you're in love with the guy?

Strange.. I'm confused here.. but uh.. go 4 the one you love and he love you..of course.. so there won't be any regrets...no rush in a relationship...:)

der052

sarNie Juvenile
If it was a movie, I would say go for the one you are annoyed with the most. Like movies, they are the one you are the most content with.

The one who you like and is always passive with you, will most likely end up as a friend.

It is not a matter of who you love (you love both) but a matter of you could live with for the rest of your life? Could you tell them your past and future? Share everything with them? Could they do the same? Do you feel all hot and fuzzy when you are around them? Who do you think of the most? Which one is a greater friend? Which one makes you happier? Which one is able to hurt you more (this is the one that you feel more emotionally attached to, the one you love)? And so on...

Good luck...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
der052 said:
If it was a movie, I would say go for the one you are annoyed with the most. Like movies, they are the one you are the most content with.

The one who you like and is always passive with you, will most likely end up as a friend.

It is not a matter of who you love (you love both) but a matter of you could live with for the rest of your life? Could you tell them your past and future? Share everything with them? Could they do the same? Do you feel all hot and fuzzy when you are around them? Who do you think of the most? Which one is a greater friend? Which one makes you happier? Which one is able to hurt you more (this is the one that you feel more emotionally attached to, the one you love)? And so on...

Good luck...
[post="53618"][/post]​
LOL...I agree!!!

maiv

sarNie Hatchling
- you gave your heart to 2 guys, one that you hate and one that you love, who to go for? ^_^ correc?

personally, kuv xaiv tus uas ua tau kuv lub siab dhia thaum twg kuv pom nws. kuv xav tias, tiag tiag mas, yus muab tsis tau yus lub siab rau ob leeg, muab tau rau ib tug xwb...:unsure: love is complicated, sometimes you end up choosing the safe one, but not neccessarily the right guy for you ...but whatever happens...I wish you the best of luck!:)

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
thank you for the translation.. It's easier to read and not wonder.. I really wantt to learn hmong but never got a chance to .. Some in here should teach us some word...

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
I don't understand why you can have feelings for both of them, especially "LOVE?" Kuv hnug koj, koj hlub nkawg, es koj puas paub seb nkawg puas hlub koj mas? Thaum txog li no lawm, tsis yog koj yog tus muaj lub siab nyiag hlub lawm xwb...LOVE takes two, not just one...

Yog koj paub lawm, kuj xav seb tus twg yog tus uas hlub koj tshaj thiab tus twg yuav nyob ntawn koj ib sab thaum koj muaj kev zoo siab los yog muaj txog kev mob siab...?

good luck.

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
yog tias yog kuv, kuv kuj xum xaiv tus ua kuv hlub. yog tias tus ua kuv ntxub, kuv yeej tsis xav hais lus nrog li os. :D

cecilia

Staff member
whoever love you back..go for that one..but really..if you rush love..it tend to end in a dramatic way..so think precisely before you pick..only you who have soul control of your heart..let your heart think..not your mind..

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
ok........yog koj twb NTXUB nws ces ua cas koj thiaj li yuav hlub nws???????..........yog thaum koj twb ntxub nws lawm ces koj yeej hlub tsis tau nws li........!!!!!!!!!!.....DER........... :wacko: ...........

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
tiam sis muaj nqees tus tib neeg thaum ntej lawv ntxub ntxub tiam sis thaum kawg lawv ho tig los hlub lawm thiab. vim lawv pom txoj kev zoo ntawm tus tig neeg ua lawv ntxub ntxub ntawv lawm.

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
omg....i hate that saying...cause i really do hate this one guy so much...he gets on my nerve...and i also have a friend who knew him too and whenever we call eachother, she would be telling me the bad side of him which makes me even hate him even more...do you believe in the saying ~NTXUB NTXUB NTAWV RUB?~...i personally, don't really believe in it unless it happens.... :D

Chai Tea Vang

sarNie Egg
precious_me said:
omg....i hate that saying...cause i really do hate this one guy so much...he gets on my nerve...and i also have a friend who knew him too and whenever we call eachother, she would be telling me the bad side of him which makes me even hate him even more...do you believe in the saying ~NTXUB NTXUB NTAWV RUB?~...i personally, don't really believe in it unless it happens.... :D
[post="56346"][/post]​

That saying is really scary for me. ~Ntxub ntxub ntawv rub. But i guess it makes sense. I was watching house the other day, does anyone watch that show?
Well i just thought this was pretty cool. Every, well almost everyone says theres a thin line between love and hate, this is what House said.

"There is not a thine line between love and hate.
There is in fact, a Great Wall of China with armed
sentries posted every 20 feet
between love and hate."

I don't think it's that extreme, but pretty close