I Never saw sooo mUCH BLOOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarN

sarNie Granny
just about 1hrs ago i was at an Asian store buying some chopstick for my mom and dis little boy .. 2 - 3 year old out of no where run out the store and his mom and brother was shouting for him to STOP STOP and i was about leaving too but the mother of the boy keep pushing me to go after him so i didn't think and i ran after the boy and when i was about the grab him --------- he got hit by a car cuz he have run into the first lane of the road . The car hit his head and there was a deep cut ... i swear i saw his brain and the little bro start crying so i took off his shirt and use it to stop the blood from flood and carry him back to the store . HIs mom ran to me and snatch the boy away and she start crying and crying and shouting for ppl to call 911!!! OMg ...dis is the scary day of my life . The store lady call the cop and in min the ambulance came adn stuff and i told them wat happen and the cop talk to teh driver ..after about 45 min they told me i can go home ....and now im at sarnworld . OMg ..if i wouldn't go after the little boy and carry him away from the busy road he could had got run over by all those car cuz he fall flat on the ground after the impact !!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
omg sarn....are you alright too?? Sounds like you're in shock...as well you should be. Hrmm....I dunno what to say...just that good thing you were there and hope YOU'RE doing fine as well. Update us on the boy's health, okay?

Kina

Dubsteppin'
i truly hope he will be alright. i mean wow...that is so shocking........i just hope that little innocent boy will recover very soon from his bad injury. god..i was reading this and my heart was pounding in my chest as i was imagining the whole thing. poor little soul....i will truly supplicate for good for him and his family.

sarN

sarNie Granny
the little boy have a brother ..he like 6 or 7 right now he is left at the Asian store with the owner cuz his mom went wiht the ambulance. The store lady told me the little boy is slow in the brain he about 3 years old now and he still haven't talk and his brother told me he a "run away baby" i really don't undestand wat he mean but i think the little boy like to run when he see stuff and when ppl holler at him he dont hear them cuz is brain react slow to sound ..soemthing like dat but watever it is i hope he ok i mean .. man the cut was very deep ! about 5 or 7 in of his head skin is stick to the finner of the car . *fainT* ...i never saw so much blood in my life .

Saifah

bite me x___
OMG Sarn, that is something so scary. Are you in shock? Did that little boy died? I'm glad you're alright... that is one crazy stuff right there.

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
tHAT WAS VERY SCARY SARN. I HOPE YOU'RE ALL RIGHT. I HOPE THE LITTLE BOY'S ALL RIGHT TOO. OMG, I FELT BAD...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
holy cow! it must be scary to see so much blood coming out... and deep cut as well. dang you must be in very shocking state.......hopefully, this little boy will be doing okay....

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
Waahh our SarN is a HERO!!! go Sarn lol but that is one freaky thing dammmnn and I know how much it would hurt I actually cracked my head opened before and you could actually see the skull of my head I had to get stitches ahhh >___<
We're all glad you're alright too Sarn ^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
if i were a hero .. he wouldn't get hit by the car so sad i hope he ok .. i couldn'tt run dat fast cuz i got on flip flop ! everyone was runing after him too just dat i reach him first and the mom keep screaming and screaming i guess she was in shock so she couldn't move

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
that is so scary! reminds me of last year when no one is home...except me baby-sitting my two little nephew who's 1 and 2 years old....and my little 2 yrs old nephew got very sick and he threw out alof of blood.....at that time i'm the only who's home...'cause everyone is at school, my bro is at work and my parents went farming....i got so scare...i was crying and crying.....i can't contact anyone....both of my nephew were scare too...so they both were crying too...but then i calm myself down and hush them...then clean all the blood on the sofa...and about 10 minute or so...lucky my brother call in and check on us...so i told him and was crying at the same time...lol...he didn't even understand me clearly....but all he knows is that his son is so sick...so he quickly drove back home and took care of them...and told me everything will be alright.....boy, i was so scare...i thought i'm going to lose him at that time....'cause in my life, i've never seen anyone throw out blood at all....except watching movies....

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
sarN said:
if i were a hero .. he wouldn't get hit by the car so sad i hope he ok .. i couldn'tt run dat fast cuz i got on flip flop ! everyone was runing after him too just dat i reach him first and the mom keep screaming and screaming i guess she was in shock so she couldn't move
[post="135117"][/post]​
hey at least you went for him like you said he could've been run over by the other car since that was a busy traffic ;)

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
that was so scary.. i can only imagine how fast your heart was beating or how it froze within time. i pray he's okay....

Dear budda... please keep him safe...

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
sarN said:
[post="135117"][/post]​
Sarn, you were and still a hero the moment you've decided to run after the little boy :wub:

It's an unselfish act and you've also put yourself in potential danger by running towards the busy traffic...

I hope the boy is more than OK and will recover at a fast rate from all the damages caused from this accident.

Though, I want to remind you about one thing...the little boy's blood.

I'm assuming you came in contact with large amounts of his blood as you've wrapped his head with the shirt. He is young, but he is still a "stranger" that associates with other strangers (his family and etc)...

We dont know what they have as in disease wise that are easily transferred through bodily fluids / blood ...

Dont forget to do your blood work!

sarN

sarNie Granny
well , i didn't get much blood on me just my hand/arm and on my leg ... i was wearing short plus when i took his shirt off i stop where collar of his t-shirt is wrap around his head and hold it there . But once his mom got a hold of the boy she throw the shirt to the floor to look at the wound and she scream and the store lady run to get soem ice bag on a towel and give it to me to ... i guess the store lady was scar of blood too but oMG .. i was shaking all over cuz once the cold towel touch his head he cry and scream and the mom push me away and she hold her bady crying saying he goin die he goin die ... i don't know wat to do soo much bloood was lost and everyone was trying to tell the mom to hold the towel on his wound to stop the blood but she just keep on cry and holding his head agasint her shirt ...her clothes was soak in blood it like she take a dip in a red pool . Lucky the cop came just min after they call and take the boy outside .

The mom did came out the store to follow the boi but i happen to be outside already and about to go in the car and i saw him run pass me and everyone was shoutin StOp in Loas , ENglish and Viet . So i just run after him since im the closest . There was 1 black man and 2 white man right behind me dat was in teh parking lots too they help hold the child still when i was carrying him cuz he was struggling in my arm i thought i was goin drop him . I dont' think i will need theapy im ok it was just soo shocking and soo sudden right there before my eye but i hope the boy is ok .

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
omg i hope the little boy is okay. . .
anyways at least u ran fast enough that he didnt get smoosh by all the cars. . . POOR boy. . . .
I hope he's fine. . .
also, i hope ur not shock about the incident anymore Bong Sarn =]
Hope u feel better

roxy

sarNie Egg
hye..i thought of replying to this thread.. :) so, have you visit the boy in the hospital? i guess his mom would like to thank you for helping them out. maybe you should been given him a visit at the hospital though. anyway, i think u did a great job and might as well received some kind of award by you governor for trying to save life of a lil boy..take care!

Reagan

sarNie Adult
omg sarN your a hero, but why did she push you to get her when she could of ran herself or her son? you did a good thing sarN, somebody is living there life longer then expect cause of you, how does that feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.