I NEED THIS!!! Plumerias

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Okay, you kno in lakorns, esp. Tae Pang Korn, where they have the Champas? Lantom or Leelaawadee?? Plumerias?

i really want me one of these things...where can i get myself on of them? i want the exact ones that are used in Tae Pang Korn, and more if I can get them...

can ne on help me?

nina07

sarNie Adult
Umm well if you want the REAL thing.. i think you should go to Laos since it is the national flower over there lol.. if you watch this lakorn called Pleng Ruk Rim Fung Khong with wier and alexandra, their all over the place since alexandra's name in there is CHAMPA. so yeah, but i heard they have them in like hawaii or something like they could ship them to you. but idk. hehe.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
You can get plumerias from Hawaii and Florida and even San Diego and Oceanside, CA. At Oceanside, the place to get them is called Siam Plumeria or Jungle Jacks. Also, down in Southern Cali, they have a Southern California Plumeria Society sale in like September where they have many different vendors that will sell you cheaper plumerias.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
You can aslo order online from Green house across the US, or go to your local green house and ask them to order the plants for you. www.qvc.com also carried them, the company that supplied them is base in California, Roberta's garden.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
about going to laos..lol thats not gonna happen cuz my parents wont let me go there...lol

i went onto the Siam Plumeria website, n it looks good, but is it trustworthy

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I can't say for sure if Siam Plumeria is trustworthy or not but in my opinion I think they're a bit overpriced. Also, where I live plumerias don't bloom even if you buy the plants that are imported from overseas so I can't say since experience is not the same for everyone.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
oooo....yea cuz i was thinkin if i buy one...will they still bloom cuz were in summer now...but i dont kno if that site provides actual tree flowers, or just a part of it? iono...

n wat exactly is the flower in Tae Pang Korn called? there are so many plumerias that i dont kno which one is the one from that lakorn...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I think the one that was in Tae Pang Korn might be called the Singapore since the Singapore ones are the white ones with the yellow insides. But then it can also be called the Hausten White too so I'm not sure.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I used to live in Hawaii...and plumerias were an abundance. They were everywhere along the roads.

Sighh.... oh how I can revisit them.

So I guess.... you should try calling some distributors in Hawaii.