I need somebody, loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i never khnow that u was so deseperate like that jen.... <_< oh of course, u looking for someone , but .... -_- a girl?...hmm hmm

i hknow that she try to hide herself ^_^

-_- sorry jen i have to post ur pix , just to help you to increase your chances to find someone

dfemc

sarNie Adult
jen, i'm here too whenever u need me. lily...*u weren't suppose to show that pic of me to anyone* good times climbing the himalayan mountains, as you can see, i take it to the edge.

sarN

sarNie Granny
awww soo cute . yeah i like dat kid ~~

jen, i'm here too whenever u need me. lily...*u weren't suppose to show that pic of me to anyone* good times climbing the himalayan mountains, as you can see, i take it to the edge.
:tease: Why shouldn't i show it?... it's ok DFemc , don't worry ppl won't stalk u because they khnow how u look like ^_^

:rolleyes: <_< i always forgot that u and Jen are twin..that's why i have to say sorry to ur sis for put her name instead of u :blush: how bad i am ..... -_-

But well, ;) still i have to find the right pix of Jen now...just for the balance :p

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
Godddddddddddddddddddd !!!! Lily i'm so sad that u revealed my real appearance ! how can i catch a man now? Dfemc my love, do u still want me honey? lol

Anyways, thank u Lily, my love...muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i always knew u that u care for me

Announce : Does someone wanna do a humanitarian action???? cos Lily is looking for a man too, so who wanna devote his/her hot body to her? she's willing to pay too, so desperate she is lol....oH and she's a D muahaha, and hairy as a monkey...lol

Godddddddddddddddddddd !!!! Lily i'm so sad that u revealed my real appearance ! how can i catch a man now? Dfemc my love, do u still want me honey? lol

Anyways, thank u Lily, my love...muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i always knew u that u care for me

Announce : Does someone wanna do a humanitarian action???? cos Lily is looking for a man too, so who wanna devote his/her hot body to her? she's willing to pay too, so desperate she is lol....oH and she's a D muahaha, and hairy as a monkey...lol
:spin: aww thanks for this announce lovely Jen!!! but u forget one information.... ;) the one which say that i have a lil' baby :clap:

isn't he cute? :loool:

:spin: serioulsly i don't need someone instead of Jen -_- that's why please if u are interest by her ( the girl who start this thread ^_^ ) don't forget to pm her..no matter if u are a girl or a guy...she is open for everything ^_^ ..she really really need someone right now... :p i will pay u for make her happy ^_^

N.B: i forgot ... <_< i'm more interested by "threesome"(hope it's the right word) than other relationship :loool:

:tease: :tease: :tease: <----- trop mignon l'avatar

ijohn

sarNie Adult
lmao...Jen' :baby-scene-pop-corn:

and Lily i wonder if you meant that expression in the context it sounds "threesome"---lmao... :r-scene-pop-corn:

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
HOLLA SHYT.....
THE SHYT ISH HECKA FUNNIE...BUT WRONG....
I LOVED....AND SO HOW FEEL A LIL WRONG...