I need help finding this lakorn

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
When i was like 4 or 5 i watched this lakorn about a girl wanting to be a singer and when she grew up she became a famous singer but something happened and she got injured and was in a wheelchair, i only remember a scene in the lakorn when a man (i think he was the p'ek) was pushing the n'ek in a wheelchair on a stage. I don't remember who starred in it though

meenia

sarNie Adult
There's Heaw Nuk..or something like that. It starred with Power Pat (singer) and one of the girl in the band ZaZa..not pim, it was the one of the other..Power pat was kind of like a producer, or something..he promote star singer and he was suppose to promote this new girl he hasn't met. But his boss wanted him to promote ne'ek instead.. Ne'ek wanted to be a singer, but her grandfather doesn't let her, so she had to sneak. Pe'ek and his boss met her when she was singing on stage at a school or something...His boss went to introduce himself to ne'ek, but they believed he was a crook, and didn't take him seriously.. She ran out and bump into pe'ek..they argue, and she left..they met another time, and it also didn't turn out good...finally she goes and test out her singing, the boss liked her, her grandfather found out, got mad, but finally was okay with it, but the grandfather wanted the best man to help make her granddaughter a star..so in the end it's pe'ek..At first pe'ek didn't want to, but when ne'ek say she doesn't want him either, he wanted to take the job..lol..but only if he has a say in everything..his boss can't get involved in how he was going to make her a star..so he makes her take singing class, which she thought she was good already...there's the new girl that Pe'ek was suppose to take, but how he had to take ne'ek instead, will the new girl got a head start and already passed the singing class, so she was already in the recording. Ne'ek wanted to go straight to the recording..so things happen, she finally went to singing class..the new girl and her producer use to pe'ek's assistance, but he want to beat pe'ek..so it was like a competition to the girl and ne'ek to whos going to be a star singer..Then there's the bad guy who is already a famous singer, pe'ek hated him because the girl before ne'ek which he was promoting was seduce by that bad guy, so before she was going to be releasing her debut, she got pregnant and so had to leave..so all the hard work went down hill..so he always telling ne'ek not go near the bad guy..but ne'ek does it because she was mad at pe'ek because he was going out with his model girlfriend..ne'ek was starting to like pe'ek already...soo on......cut,cut,....toward the end..pe'ek broke up with his girlfriend because she cheating him with that bad guy the star..at a point he left his job and ne'ek because he was so heart broken...but ne'ek came looking for him..at first he did't want to go back, but ne'ek said that she had to work with the other guy that was promoting the other girl, she didn't want the other guy but if pe'ek wasn't going to go back, she can't do anything..so she went back to company, and the other guy(producer) came out saying stuff like ne'ek music was bad, he didn't like the mv or something..pe'ek comes in and got mad at him..but it was all a set up.. the other producer just said it to get pe'ek back..so he hand ne'ek back to pe'ek and said that he really likes her music and it had a good theme.. So him and ne'ek started to share this mutual love for each other, very cute..ne'ek worked hard on becoming a singer...When the bad guy can't get near ne'ek, because ne'ek listen to pe'ek not to get near him. so he went after the other new girl singer...at first when pe'ek saw that, he took the bad out, and told him that he (pe'ek) might not kick his bum..but he's not so sure about the girl's producer..so told him to stay away from her..pe'ek met up with the other guy (producer), and told him to watch his girl...He got mad and went looking for the bad guy and punch him..told him to stay away from his girl...so when the worse came for the bad guy, he coudln't take it out on ne'ek because pe'ek didn't want her driving so it was either pe'ek sending her or her driver sends her home..But the other girl, she drives her own car..so when she left the company to go home he followed her..hit her car from behind and then took her..They got into a car accident, which nothing much happen to the bad guy, but the girl hurt her legs..so she might not be able to walk again..she cried when she found out she wasn't going to walk again...she got mad at ne'ek and took it out on her..ne'ek was sad and told pe'ek that she doesn't want to sing anymore..she didn't want to go on if the other girl wasn't going on..pe'ek got really mad at the girl saying that it's not ne'ek's fault that she can't walk.. just because she can't sing doesn't mean ne'ek should stop her dream too..so pe'ek left looking for ne'ek..talked it out and the other girl called her saying she was sorry and told ne'ek to keep singing...So in the end ne'ek went on stage and sing, the other girl was going out of the country to try to fix her legs.. her producer (lover) was leaving with her and her dad.... SO the end..gosh..this in what happen when i get involve in a lakorn i love..I really love this lakorn..it was easy, not too much drama, not too much comedy, not too much romance..it was just cute...

It was kind of the same, when you wrote that i thought of this lakorn, but i think the one you are talking about is different....well this one is pretty good...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
There's Heaw Nuk..or something like that. It starred with Power Pat (singer) and one of the girl in the band ZaZa..not pim, it was the one of the other..Power pat was kind of like a producer, or something..he promote star singer and he was suppose to promote this new girl he hasn't met. But his boss wanted him to promote ne'ek instead.. Ne'ek wanted to be a singer, but her grandfather doesn't let her, so she had to sneak. Pe'ek and his boss met her when she was singing on stage at a school or something...His boss went to introduce himself to ne'ek, but they believed he was a crook, and didn't take him seriously.. She ran out and bump into pe'ek..they argue, and she left..they met another time, and it also didn't turn out good...finally she goes and test out her singing, the boss liked her, her grandfather found out, got mad, but finally was okay with it, but the grandfather wanted the best man to help make her granddaughter a star..so in the end it's pe'ek..At first pe'ek didn't want to, but when ne'ek say she doesn't want him either, he wanted to take the job..lol..but only if he has a say in everything..his boss can't get involved in how he was going to make her a star..so he makes her take singing class, which she thought she was good already...there's the new girl that Pe'ek was suppose to take, but how he had to take ne'ek instead, will the new girl got a head start and already passed the singing class, so she was already in the recording. Ne'ek wanted to go straight to the recording..so things happen, she finally went to singing class..the new girl and her producer use to pe'ek's assistance, but he want to beat pe'ek..so it was like a competition to the girl and ne'ek to whos going to be a star singer..Then there's the bad guy who is already a famous singer, pe'ek hated him because the girl before ne'ek which he was promoting was seduce by that bad guy, so before she was going to be releasing her debut, she got pregnant and so had to leave..so all the hard work went down hill..so he always telling ne'ek not go near the bad guy..but ne'ek does it because she was mad at pe'ek because he was going out with his model girlfriend..ne'ek was starting to like pe'ek already...soo on......cut,cut,....toward the end..pe'ek broke up with his girlfriend because she cheating him with that bad guy the star..at a point he left his job and ne'ek because he was so heart broken...but ne'ek came looking for him..at first he did't want to go back, but ne'ek said that she had to work with the other guy that was promoting the other girl, she didn't want the other guy but if pe'ek wasn't going to go back, she can't do anything..so she went back to company, and the other guy(producer) came out saying stuff like ne'ek music was bad, he didn't like the mv or something..pe'ek comes in and got mad at him..but it was all a set up.. the other producer just said it to get pe'ek back..so he hand ne'ek back to pe'ek and said that he really likes her music and it had a good theme.. So him and ne'ek started to share this mutual love for each other, very cute..ne'ek worked hard on becoming a singer...When the bad guy can't get near ne'ek, because ne'ek listen to pe'ek not to get near him. so he went after the other new girl singer...at first when pe'ek saw that, he took the bad out, and told him that he (pe'ek) might not kick his bum..but he's not so sure about the girl's producer..so told him to stay away from her..pe'ek met up with the other guy (producer), and told him to watch his girl...He got mad and went looking for the bad guy and punch him..told him to stay away from his girl...so when the worse came for the bad guy, he coudln't take it out on ne'ek because pe'ek didn't want her driving so it was either pe'ek sending her or her driver sends her home..But the other girl, she drives her own car..so when she left the company to go home he followed her..hit her car from behind and then took her..They got into a car accident, which nothing much happen to the bad guy, but the girl hurt her legs..so she might not be able to walk again..she cried when she found out she wasn't going to walk again...she got mad at ne'ek and took it out on her..ne'ek was sad and told pe'ek that she doesn't want to sing anymore..she didn't want to go on if the other girl wasn't going on..pe'ek got really mad at the girl saying that it's not ne'ek's fault that she can't walk.. just because she can't sing doesn't mean ne'ek should stop her dream too..so pe'ek left looking for ne'ek..talked it out and the other girl called her saying she was sorry and told ne'ek to keep singing...So in the end ne'ek went on stage and sing, the other girl was going out of the country to try to fix her legs.. her producer (lover) was leaving with her and her dad.... SO the end..gosh..this in what happen when i get involve in a lakorn i love..I really love this lakorn..it was easy, not too much drama, not too much comedy, not too much romance..it was just cute...

It was kind of the same, when you wrote that i thought of this lakorn, but i think the one you are talking about is different....well this one is pretty good...
Was that lakorn from the 90's cause the lakorn i was talking about was in the 90's

meenia

sarNie Adult
I don't even know. but here's the link to youtube..it's a mv power pat sang with scene with him and Waan from this lakorn..see if this is the one or not..So i can't find the other girl..

Heaw Nuk