i need help, can somebody please help me:D

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
do u guys remember this one korean movie.. i think it's called nkauj ntsuag kev hlub.. about these two orphan sisters.. their dad had cancer and he got killed because someone ran him over.. they tried to go find their grandpa, but the little sister got ran over by a car.. and the people took her with them.. and she lost her memory.. but yeah i was just wondering.

do u guys know the hmong song in the movie.. where the guy sings about the two orphan sisters.. and it was towards the end of the movie.. where the younger sister was having surgery? i really like that song.. if anybody knows where i can find it.. please respond back.. thanks for your help..

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
YEAH IT'S THIS MOVIE.. I WANTED A HMONG SONG FROM THE MOVIE.. THEY PLAYED IT SEVERAL TIMES.. ESPECIALLY DURING THE PART WHERE THE GIRL WAS HAVING SURGERY AND HER SISTER WAS HELPING HER..

SweetAngel21

sarNie Juvenile
let me check if the movie still here....my mom grandma might took to her house...if I found it I watch I will check the songs what is call....

YEAH IT'S THIS MOVIE.. I WANTED A HMONG SONG FROM THE MOVIE.. THEY PLAYED IT SEVERAL TIMES.. ESPECIALLY DURING THE PART WHERE THE GIRL WAS HAVING SURGERY AND HER SISTER WAS HELPING HER..