I-Mobile Concert in Vientiane

Vanida

Save World Save Life
wow cool dan and beam at Vientiane i want to be there :D thx for sharing the news with us Nina :)

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
aww thanx for sharing!!! Dan and Beam look so cute!!!!

L

lalalek

I have to agree that they are both cute but they look freaken Conceided. You know it is with Thai people right? Most of them just think that they are better and stuff like that. They bring us down because we aren't good like them. That is why i am like shooo, if i go to Thailand they better not belike that or i will give them a peice of my mind..hahah :lol:

Well i don't know, the thai peeps might have change but still - like at what they use to have done: took part of our Laos Country and Call us low class with bad names.

L

lalalek

kyoko said:
who's the girl in the red dress? is she thai or lao?
[post="23549"][/post]​
I think they all laos people except Dan and Beam...hahaha

L

lalalek

Hey!! who is that one girl in the pink? How old is she? and did she get a nose job cause it looks like it? <_<

daniaa

sarNie Egg
ok..first, i wanted to see new pix of this..but i saw this really, well, a bit disturbing quote...

'I have to agree that they are both cute but they look freaken Conceided. You know it is with Thai people right? Most of them just think that they are better and stuff like that. They bring us down because we aren't good like them. That is why i am like shooo, if i go to Thailand they better not belike that or i will give them a peice of my mind..hahah

Well i don't know, the thai peeps might have change but still - like at what they use to have done: took part of our Laos Country and Call us low class with bad names.'

but this was becoz theyre disturbed wit the security..thats why..

Keomany

Music.heal.All
DAn and Beam is sexi like always...omg i never heard of apact they guys in there is hott....is their song good?

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
dang I wish I was in Laos at the time of this concert hahalol.. too bad for me!! aww LOVE dan and beam

I wonder where was Alexandar.. know that a very popular Laos singer

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Keomany said:
DAn and Beam is sexi like always...omg i never heard of apact they guys in there is hott....is their song good?
[post="57934"][/post]​
a-pacts as for me to be honesty only 1 song i like in there :lol: the boy sings the slow songs sorry the girls are pretty but suck at singer :p :rolleyes: