I Meow You :: Aum/Aff * DROP *

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i'm dropping this fanfic

ok, i suddenly got an idea for a new fanfic. Though I think the idea is a little absurd but its kinda cute. Will start it maybe, this weekend.

The cast is not confirmed yet but I was thinking of Ateam. I'm open for suggestion guys.

Quick idea on what this fanfic is about:

Aum is your average delivery boy; often seen delivering stuff to most of the people in the neighhbourhood. One day, he went to deliver an item to a girl named Aff. This time, the delivery was a little different. Of course, the woman was beautiful but it didn't take long for him to see that she was actually blind. He was amazed by her will power to live alone eventhough she's blind. So, he always look forward in seeing her everytime he delivers item to her. Slowly, both of them were in love with each other.

One day, Aff was crossing the road but she didn't sense a car was coming towards her. She was hit by the car. Aum saw the incident and took her to hospital. Doctor said her condition is critical and he went to a secluded area and pray to god. He's willing to become anything as long as Aff would live.

Magically, he turned into a cat.

Aff manage to survive and at the same time the doctor healed her eyes and she's not blind anymore. The doctor was in love with her but she's still hoping to be with the delivery boy.

Not knowing that the cat which was by her side since she woke up was the man she was waiting for.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol rr, i actually gt an idea for this fanfic due to THAT mv and another manga book produced by a local mangaka here. so it kinda related haha

donna:lmao ..he'll rawrrr only on the bed xD

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ really? that's cool...but i hope you put in a happy ending..the ending in the mv was so sad...every time i watch it, makes me cry

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
WOW i totally didn't noticed that this was dropped! i was wondering when you would start this, so sad to find out that you aren't going to write this :(

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
yeh, cos im so busy wif uni life. so im trying to finish heart and angel fic. then imma finish all my old ones.
then maybe i'll consider my lawyer fic on ann n ken.