I find this stupid

little

sarNie Adult
ok we have a bamboo garden it's blossom now have like 6 growing. So i told my bf to cut it cuz it's already big. and wait for another or so to have enough to bring it to my mom and let her do something with it and share it with his dad. like when my mom make something she would tell me to pick it up at her house and bring it to his dad. today i water the bamboo plant my roommates (his brother and his gf) put a sign on the plant "NOT TO THE CUT BAMBOO" tHEY probably save it for his dad cause he used to live here but it's unnessary cause i'm pretty sure it'll grow more. besides i don't like bamboo i'm doing for his dad. They make me feel like i'm are users/inconsiderate people when they're the one. The more they prohibited the more i want to do it. i told my bf and got emotionaly/crying cuz i'm sensitive and there's more there. my bf tells me if he should go tell them i said no cuz they should've known being considerate plus i don't want them to say i'm a tatle tell or whiner. my bf tells me probably they think it's theirs but if it is it's his dad. He used to live here and planted them. it's stupid. really need to let it out.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
if it bugs you THAT much just chop the darn thing off. and chop your roommates off as well. problem solve.

little

sarNie Adult
my bf came home and saw me emotionally with this. so he went to ask his bro what he's doing with the bamboo bro said give it to his dad. my bf said that noy (me) going to give it to her mom and make something and give it to our dad. he also said if u want to dig it up it's easier for my bf. so his bro said it's ok. but it still unnessary to put the sign up. if i was to use 1 it doesn't hurt. u know what i mean? that's just go overboard with the sign and we're living at the same house. I'm moody/emotionally fast right now maybe i'm going to start my pms. hate it

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
its a lil problem..but its the warning note that was hanging on the bamboo plant that upsetted little right?....

sorry..unless im misunderstanding it also!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I understand how you feel...It is hurting and yet annoying as well. My brothers girlfriend is the same way...she's someone with no parents...so when my brother started dating her...he brought her to live with us..she's lazy as hell...pays no rent..and does nothing but makes messes....so she lived with us for a while (good 3 years) until she got a job and became manager a few years later...we moved out of our place to another place..and when that happend she bought a house of her own. A couple years pass and my dad passes away...things go on and we decide to move agian but some paperwork didn't go through and we had to leave or pay extra. So she offered us to go with with her for a month..and durring that time she put signs up all over her house while we stayed there. I found it very rude and inconsiderate as well. It is very unneccesarry to put signs up. IF there is anything please just come and tell.

little

sarNie Adult
thanks for understanding, not saying i'm all good and that. "be considerate ". i feel like i don't care/share for this couple anymore,

noungning

Heartless
i don't understand. :huh:
hahah. i agree.

but um... seems they tend to piss u off a lot. i suggest going up to them and talking to them. telling them how u feel...but wait i think i've told u this the 2nd time? have u ever consider actually doing it?

u know, coming to complain about it is ok, but u will go back to that environment, and be pissed off again. why do u wanna always go thru that? if u don't think that talking to them will do any good. like someone else said, maybe it's time to find a new roommate. move out and away from these ppl. it'd only make u more stressed out and emotional. then it causes frustration that doesn't end until dealt with.

maybe it's better to revert back to living with mom?

twinklestar

sarNie Egg
question: r these the same roommates that u complained about the last time?! if so i think that it's time u moved. if not then nvm ;p

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i would have put a sign back in reply...two can play that game..

hmm..im so bad!!! ..if youre a nice person dont it .. ^_^

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
little.. girl.. let it out all you want. Those roommates of yours sound like total jerks. I don't know how you can stand living with them.....if it were me, I'd probably bite their heads off with my words. but hopefully in the future, you and your bf decided to move away from them. In the meantime, just ignore those fools and do your own thing. Don't waste your time on idiots who don't appreciate other humans.

hope you feel better.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
Something call Xanga.com. Oh yeah. I go there and complain all i want, then set to private, and no one gives =] .. the best part, i can complain however i want and Xanga WILL agree with me! haha years later go back and read your entries, you'll laugh your head off. at least i did when i was reading my entries back in 2004 LOL i was such an idiot. how embarrassing to the world haha.