I don't get it?

Blackheart

sarNie Egg
Recently my older sister who's been married to her husband for 11 years now with
six kids found out that he had been cheating on her. She has been really sad and depress
for a while now. There is nothing on her mind besides him. I mean could you really
love a guy for doing that to you? I'm confuse! I would be mad and angry and
probably kill him. Ahaha Sike! I just don't get it. The question I'm asking you all
are- Why would you take him back? I mean what for and why? I'm lost and disappointed.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Most of the time, people are afraid to leave because they already have six kids...you worry about financial stability, reputation, confidence, etc... it's not even about the love anymore, but the dependency...

Blackheart

sarNie Egg
It's for the kids

Yeah you guys are right but I wouldn't stay in a relationship if there's no love.
It's so sad that it's happening still. People are just staying because of the
kids. Again it's even harder to deal with when your husband or wife still
has a eye for someone esle.

hias0701

sarNie Egg
Most of the time, people are afraid to leave because they already have six kids...you worry about financial stability, reputation, confidence, etc... it's not even about the love anymore, but the dependency...

I'd have to agree with dependency; because it's comfortable. Also she has invested so much time and energy in this relationship she doesn't want to give up with out a fight (more power to her). It's tough..because when someone doesn't want to be with you anymore; no matter what you do they will not stay. Is it really good for the kids? I don't think it's worth it.. Some times when we think we should stay for our kids it's better off we don't. Cause kids see all the fighting and hurting of each other which is not healthy either.

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
Recently my older sister who's been married to her husband for 11 years now with
six kids found out that he had been cheating on her. She has been really sad and depress
for a while now. There is nothing on her mind besides him. I mean could you really
probably kill him. Ahaha Sike! I just don't get it. The question I'm asking you all
are- Why would you take him back? I mean what for and why? I'm lost and disappointed.
yeah... and your talking about my sig picture. i wish i was old like how you said it.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
it doesn't matter if she's got 1 kid.. 2.. 3.. 6.. or more..
most women always stay and take the shiet from their husbands for their child's sake..
they're afraid that their kid will ask about their father later on in life..
damn it...
tell your kid that their dad was an ass!
and yes.. because i haven't lived it.. it's easy for me to say..
but shiet... i know people who go through this.. and i get so tired hearing about it...

cecilia

Staff member
i divorce him and raise my own kids.
make him suffer and pay for the thing he did behind my back
that is, secure a financial stable with the kids by tying him to work and child support.
haha. i'm evil, but hey, if i'm your sister and been nice with him all along, borne him children.
and this is what he reward me with. hell, DIVORCE, no turn back, make his life MISERABLE :clap:

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Yeah you guys are right but I wouldn't stay in a relationship if there's no love.
It's so sad that it's happening still. People are just staying because of the
kids. Again it's even harder to deal with when your husband or wife still
has a eye for someone esle.

That's how it is in the hmong culture especially hmong women who are still traditional.. most of them will stay and just try to endure everything for the sake of their kids because they don't want their kids to be fatherless. The husband is the backbone of the family so if you don't have a husband, sometimes people tend to look down on you. I know some people who went through a hard time with their parents divorcing. Some of them get really stressed out and start using drugs to release their pain.

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
yea it could be because of the kids..
but u never know...people think differently...
so like yea...
she could be staying because she loves him too much...and cant live without him...
i know people who stay with their husband/wife because they cant bear to live without them...
no matter how much the wife/husband is doing to them they still cant leave...
so like yea...it's could be because of love..or maybe the kids...but u never know..unless ur in the persons shoe urself...
in ur sisters been with him for 11 years..that is pretty long...maybe she cant leave him because she loves him too much..
but i dont know..plus y dont u just ask her straight up if she was my sister and i was worried about her like that i would tell her i was worried and wanna know the answers to y she staying with him...

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
My brother-in-law cheated on my sister with one of my aunt's cousin. In which, my aunt's cousin who was already married once, has a kid, and she's my brother-in-law's ex-girlfriend. Yay.... I know. My sister and brother-in-law already has a son. My sister found out about this and told him that if he ever did it again there's no more chance again. Why didn't she just get a divorce? Well, it's because she got married at 18 in her first year in college and had been married for 3 years, had a miscarriage with her first baby and with her second baby at a very young age. She was too young to get a divorce and couldn't bare to see her marriage end like this. So for my nephew, she had to give it another try and hoping he wouldn't do it again. Who knows maybe he still does? After what he did to my sister, nobody in my family liked him that much afterwards. Whenever he comes to our house, he has a very guilty look because he had let my parents down. To be honest, I never liked my brother-in-law in the first place because we just didn't communicate that well together and we just don't get along. But I don't really care about him except for my precious nephew!

*A story relate to my life that I just want to share on why some women is giving their husbands second chances. Truth is most men are like that and we women just have to live with it.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
BECAUSE THEY BEEN TOGETHER FOR 11 YEARS AND HAVE 6 KIDS, ITS HARD FOR YOUR SIS TO GET OVER HIM
AND ACCEPT THE FACT THAT HE CHEATED ON HER.. AND ITS WRONG.

YOUR SIS NEEDS TO FIND SOMEONE BETTER, THAT WAY SHE WILL FORGET ABOUT HER CHEATING HUSBAND. :D

WOULD I TAKE HIM BACK? NOPE, NEVER. EXACTLY!! -> FOR WHAT... LMAO...

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
Honestly we can all say we won't do this and why are these women so weak and so forth, but we can't really understand what they're going through until we go through it ourself. Maybe they want to leave the relationship too, but just don't have the manpower to do so.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i really dont understand all the BROS out there gotta do their wives wrong like that.

all of them should kno that their wives have feelings too and if their wife did that to them, they would be hurt too. iono, but i dont like how all the guys out there are being so freakin dumb and havin affairs.

i culd not be able to do cheat and then sleep in the same bed with my wife after doing so....

iamhmong

sarNie Egg
I think that she is taking him back for the kids and for your families, or should i say the faces of your parents. Because once you step out of your parent's doorsteps there is no turning back. Everything is not going to be the same if you go back. And if you ever decided to leave him.....you, of course is going to be the loser in the OG's eyes.