I am About To Make A Movie

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i dont' know...cuz like i'm inda writing a story too but i dont kno if it shuld be more dialogue or more description...cuz i like watching movies where there's a lot of drama so i make my stories into a complex drama kinda thing....

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i wrote my stories with dialogue too...it's easy to imagine how the character looks like when he or she is speaking if it become a movie....

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
mongstaness

i don't really know much about writing a story but my sister does! Lol...she writes tons and tons of story of her own...yea back to your question...i think it's better to have lost of desription and dialogue cause it make the reader understand how the charater feels and stuff and beside it paints a better pictures.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Writing a story. Is like writing a book, a little bit of dialogue added into it. If it is choosen to become a film, it's up to the script writer to interprete the dialogue that the cast will say.

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
honestly, i think that we need to stop making movies in thailand. because if get making movies in thailand then us Hmong people wont go anymore. we need to expand our movie horizon and start producing some movies here in the US. and dont give me the BS that hmong people in the US arent as talented because WE ARE! everybody have the same potentials. its just up to the director whether he/she can direct his/her movies.

I think ur rite on that too, but the problem about making a movie here is harder...
first of all ppl here in the US don't have much free time to just to make a movie and star in one while the ppl over there... they dont do much besides farming... so its much easier for them over there...
its hard to find someone to will have the time to star in a movie... unless it's someone who really wants to then he or she will give up all his time to help...
but ppl should start making movies in the US too, but just dont make it too dramatic and so korean like... the problem about making a movie here is that some writing get carry away and it ends up being like some korean movie and not having the hmong sense to it... thats just wat i think... but there shud be...
hehehe

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i think that we should have like a new thread that is only for our stories...and people who read it can like comment us on improvements...cuz i think there are lots of people who would like to read stories and comment them...also i think that we would be great writers in the future...or movie writers....

lovely_jenny

sarNie Egg
me too.. i'm intereted in reading your script.. leek18.. :) pm me your story.. :) or post it in here.. share w/us... :)
~ I'm also in a process of writing my own story too. I might.. just maybe.. :) submit my story to a hmong productions...

here's my storyline, it's kinda lame.. just like any typical hmong story but yeah.. :) jux learning..

Film: USA

Na'ek & pra'ek goes to college together.. pra'ek's dad is strict,(reason behind it) he wants pra-ek & his twin brother to finish w/school.. (his father's dream) Pra-ek & na'ek dates secertly.. When pra-ek's parents finds out; they forbidden pra-ek to see na'ek.. Pra-ek's father tells pra-ek to leave if he chooses his g/f.. Pra-ek leaves, telling his father he will be back & he'll achieve his dream and his father's dream..(finish school & have a decent job) :)

Pra-ek & na'ek gets married on their own and finish with school.. both have decent jobs. When they were ought to start their life. Pra-ek went to see his parents, a tragic occurred.. Na'ek has good news to tell pra-ek but when pra-ek return. Pra-ek's twin brother play as pra-ek.. :) (reasons behind it).. I hope u guys understand my storyline.. lol.. if not, my bad.. :) i'll try again.. :)
oooooooohhhhhh...!!! your story sounds very interesting..i like it already...i wonder if its the the other twins is the real praegg...!!!??

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I think ur rite on that too, but the problem about making a movie here is harder...
first of all ppl here in the US don't have much free time to just to make a movie and star in one while the ppl over there... they dont do much besides farming... so its much easier for them over there...
its hard to find someone to will have the time to star in a movie... unless it's someone who really wants to then he or she will give up all his time to help...
but ppl should start making movies in the US too, but just dont make it too dramatic and so korean like... the problem about making a movie here is that some writing get carry away and it ends up being like some korean movie and not having the hmong sense to it... thats just wat i think... but there shud be...
hehehe
i so agreed with u.. ^_^ people in laos give their time away to make movies.. especially those
who don't go to school but unlike people, (us) in the the U.S.. have many things to do.. we can't
be like them people in laos/thailand...

& i agreed again.. movies in the U.S gets carry away.. :arrg: ending up like korean movies.. or if not, it's too hmong that it makes people don't wanna watch it nor buy it..

i think that we should have like a new thread that is only for our stories...and people who read it can like comment us on improvements...cuz i think there are lots of people who would like to read stories and comment them...also i think that we would be great writers in the future...or movie writers....
start it & i'll post mine..
^_^

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
wat language is ur stories in?? hmong or english?
who me?
:blink:

if you're talkin' about me then mine is in english.. gurl, i can't write in hmong.. i can read.. but
i can't write... :p

i see you post the thread already.. i'll post mine whenever i'm free.. :rolleyes:

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
awwie...all these talened writers!! makes me wanna write my own now...damn...i should do that too huH??? i heard you get a lot of money for submitting a story if it passes.....

YM_GURL...i like your storyline....but only the part about the twin brother playing as p'ek.....the other stuf reminds me of that 3 TIAM HLUB movie with Somchai....and i hated that movie....but i would watch it because of that TWIST....it's a great idea....

yea...i'd like to read your story....anyones.....so plz PM me your stories....YM_GURL...i'd like to read yours at the moment...if you wouldn't mind sharing it...hehehe......

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
awwie...all these talened writers!! makes me wanna write my own now...damn...i should do that too huH??? i heard you get a lot of money for submitting a story if it passes.....

YM_GURL...i like your storyline....but only the part about the twin brother playing as p'ek.....the other stuf reminds me of that 3 TIAM HLUB movie with Somchai....and i hated that movie....but i would watch it because of that TWIST....it's a great idea....

yea...i'd like to read your story....anyones.....so plz PM me your stories....YM_GURL...i'd like to read yours at the moment...if you wouldn't mind sharing it...hehehe......
beamie, i'll PM you my story but to let you know ahead of time..I GOT "GRAMMER ISSUES" so u gotta bare w/me...btw, i'm actually in the process of writing it.. due to school.. i'm not even in the middle
but i'll PM u what i got so far.. :) maybe you can make comments & help me out or something..
like what you think about it..
:p

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
hey i made a new thread so u guys could like post up ur stories and have people edit them.....post ur stories upin there...i wanna read....

who me?
:blink:

if you're talkin' about me then mine is in english.. gurl, i can't write in hmong.. i can read.. but
i can't write... :p

i see you post the thread already.. i'll post mine whenever i'm free.. :rolleyes:

like i said... post it up in the thread called STORIES U WROTE ....and btw YM_gurl.....imma boy(in case u didnt kno)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hey i made a new thread so u guys could like post up ur stories and have people edit them.....post ur stories upin there...i wanna read....
like i said... post it up in the thread called STORIES U WROTE ....and btw YM_gurl.....imma boy(in case u didnt kno)
OH SHIET!!! :eek: mongstaness.. MY BAD!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GIRL..
SO MANY GIRLS IN HERE..U KNOW.. MY MISTAKE.. SORRIE! I DIDN'T KNOW
BOYS/GUYS LIKE TO WATCH MOVIES & WRITE STORIES... UMMMM...... SO SORRIE..
:blush:

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
its ok...i jus like to watch movies to learn to write more dramas and tragedies into stories that i think about writing....i jus wanna write stories, poems and movie storylines in the future....

kojtubpoomywj

sarNie Egg
well guys i wrote a scripts and it gonna be a 100 page long and now i am on page 60 and almost finish. Someday if i have a chance i will give my scripts to some producer and now i want to ask you guys something. Who do you guys want me to put as a phab ej and nas ej well i'll be thinking about putting Tub Yaj as Phab Ej and Hnub Lis as Nas Ej so tell which actor and actress gonna be the best
as for the phab ej and nas ej it really depends on the character you put on your script, it is your choice to choose the right person to play that role