Hwjchim Txiav Kevhlub

nekoyuyu

sarNie Egg
storyline it wide open, and there is nothing to watch, execpt for all the little detail...They are not too smart when it comes to preview.

Storyline: Romeo and Juliet theme...
my assumption of storyline: A couple whose love are forbidden by (herion)'s parent becasue she was engaged with someone else. The guy may be a poor (commoner), so he could do nothing about it. He watches as he love-one is taken away by her fiances in front of him. Then she suffered because her husband does not love her much. The whole thing is probbly about how she got away from this evil husband, and start a new life with her first love (hero).

I assumed the Video Message: PARENT PLEASE RESPECT YOUR CHILD'S LOVE, AND DO NOT FORCE YOUR CHILD INTO MARRIAGE, THERE IS A POSSIBLITIE THAT HE/SHE MAY END UP LIKE THE VIDEO.

People if you've seen this video, do correct me if my assumption is wrong...I just jumped into conclusion, after viewing the preview.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
i have to say that this is actually one of the best hmong trailer i've ever seen. this movie seems very epic. however, from the assumption made by nekoyuyu, then the storyline would appear to be very cliche. there's too many of the poor orphan boy loving a rich/well to do girl. i hope that's not the storyline.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
queeny_bee said:
i have to say that this is actually one of the best hmong trailer i've ever seen.  this movie seems very epic.  however, from the assumption made by nekoyuyu, then the storyline would appear to be very cliche.  there's too many of the poor orphan boy loving a rich/well to do girl.  i hope that's not the storyline.
[post="146165"][/post]​
i don't like storylines like that! cause the girl can't do anything about it she tries to save her relationship but always ened up with the one her parents want her to be with...i don't know just my opinion...the trailer don't look bad... :D

biava

sarNie Hatchling
it looks good and i agree it have the best hmong trailer i've ever seen and i like the music... i heard that music before but where...???

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I have to see this movie...it looks so dramatic and the actors are pretty good...especially Hnu...I like their costumes too...best Hmong trailer I've seen!!! Looks almost professional...or maybe it is...haha...I'm impressed!!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm sorrie but i don't trust HMONG MODERN PRODUCTION...

due to "hlub mus ib sim" & "hmoob txoj kev ncaj ncees"

it was not worth watching..both was confusing...although, i haven't seen the trailer.. so i will not say much.. :)

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
ceda_lee said:
I have to see this movie...it looks so dramatic and the actors are pretty good...especially Hnu...I like their costumes too...best Hmong trailer I've seen!!! Looks almost professional...or maybe it is...haha...I'm impressed!!!
[post="146427"][/post]​

DON'T WASTE UR TIME..THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
it's okay if it's not that good....we can't always let him down or any other hmong movie maker down...just give them props for trying.....eventhough they'll have a long way to make a perfect movie, it's better to start off like this..... ^_^

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i think that this director...the guy who owns the production is an asshole...

my brother-n-law.. shee yang... he was in one of his movies... "hlub mus ib sim"

well.. now he passed away and his parents would like an original copy of the movie.. because that's sort of the only video left that has an audio voice of him...

and the hmong modern star production owner was like " oh.. i don't have the original anymore... i dubbed them all.."

well.. first of all.. why did he dubb their voices anyway? that's so retarded... and i know that no one.. absolutely... NO ONE will ever dubb all their copies and not save the original....

he's a fucker for that...

i will not support his production.. the movies are hella dumb and confusing....

not worth my money or my time.... i don't want to be listening to his voice the whole time.. =( shiet.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not putting hmong people down but i don't like movies by

HMONG MODERN PRODUCTION...

the producer makes it so "MODERN" that it confuses the viewers... i know many people who watch "hlub mus ib sim" and gets confused..i'm one of them.. (their movie is too slow)

I wasted $30... on HMONG MODERN PRODUCTION... so i will not support them in the future.. I'm sure there's many people who will continue to support them but i will not be one of them. "HWJCHIM TXIAV KEVHLUB" is not on my list... :)

& why DRESS LIKE CHINESE WHEN YOU ARE HMONG!!!!??????

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
YM_gurl said:
I'm not putting hmong people down but i don't like movies by

HMONG MODERN PRODUCTION...

the producer makes it so "MODERN" that it confuses the viewers... i know many people who watch "hlub mus ib sim" and gets confused..i'm one of them.. (their movie is too slow)

I wasted $30... on HMONG MODERN PRODUCTION... so i will not support them in the future.. I'm sure there's many people who will continue to support them but i will not be one of them. "HWJCHIM TXIAV KEVHLUB" is not on my list... :)

& why DRESS LIKE CHINESE WHEN YOU ARE HMONG!!!!??????
[post="147078"][/post]​

:loool: totally agree with you...all his move so far has no meaning at all....it's confusing and nothing catch your attention at all.....very slow....especially when they speak...so slow.....driving you crazy....

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
same old same old....i don't care...i'm not planning on watching this.....watching 3 tiam hlub is enough....and come to think of it....3 tiam Hlub is almost like Romeo and Juliet right now from part one.....2 familys...both enemies...kids are in love...kids can't get married....it's all the same....