Hwj Chim Txiav Kev Hlus

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
is the p'ek from that TX group in apple video production? because he looks like one of the singer. and is this is first hmong that he starred in?

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
hey nancyvang. could you upload the hmong song in yousendit cause i think the link is broken...

The link isn't broken, but it won't play in Windows Media Player for me. Is there something wrong with the song itself?

EDIT

OH wow. I'm impressed with the special affects if it is part of the movie. The movie picture is nice. The theme song really suits the movie.

I wonder if people call it "stupid," just because it is not a drama kinda-like movie like the Hmong movie "The Innocent Cyclone." This movie is more directed towards fantasy or folktale-like such as "Nuj Nplaij Thaib Ntxawm" movie in which many people are not used to seeing in Hmong movies.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
hey nancyvang. could you upload the hmong song in yousendit cause i think the link is broken...

Hey Nancyvang, could you please reupload it?
Same with Babe_girl's request, when I click on the link to download, it won't give me a "open, save, cancel" window but brings me to an unexisting website..
Thanks so much for uploading these songs though. :) I really hope you can upload the song in Hmong sometime.
Thanks again.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I extracted the song from the movie, so it's bad quality. It's format wma (window media audio). Let me record another one, I'll post the link up.

Kev Hlub Yav Tag (Past Love)
Artist: Pojyi Yaj
Download: l SendSpace l l YSI l

xxmiss_maixx. Like most hmong stars we can't find information on them anywhere.

kellyxiong

sarNie Egg
I extracted the song from the movie, so it's bad quality. It's format wma (window media audio). Let me record another one, I'll post the link up.

Kev Hlub Yav Tag (Past Love)
Artist: Pojyi Yaj
Download: l SendSpace l l YSI l

xxmiss_maixx. Like most hmong stars we can't find information on them anywhere.
the song is nice
i like the storyline ,, but ,, part 1 is boriing =/
-_-
:rolleyes: && i think i can fiight better than them :arrg:

oh && omg , im a sarnie egg 0_0

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Dorko that's cause you use a new user name that's why you start over to a sarnie egg. Part 1 wasn't that interesting because it was less about Hnub Ci and Li Fwj. Keke.

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
oh..i've seen this movie..but i kinda don't like it.
It's too short and there's not a lot of people
although the pe'ek and ne'ek are good looking.

But i don't like how he ended up marrying
that one girl instead of his girlfriend.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
I BROUGHT THIS MOVIE!

i think the p'ek LiFu is really really really really handsome.
if only this movie could have been longer. and only if there were more scenes ane scenrio then it could have been really good. and the action was good but i wanted more. laujvas and mai nplias make a good couple. i wanted them to end up with each other.